**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Want a baby - Welcome you will have lots of fun in here. We are all lovely if not a little mad :haha:

Faer - I hope you got some nice christmas pressies and are more positive. What work do you do? :flow:

Madly - Happy 28th Birthday!!! and get well soon :cake:

Lindsey - Wow you have oved and are 3dpo!!! Brilliant :happydance: Your dream made me nearly cry :kiss:

Heres what happened to me yesterday.

My Fertility Appointment at Bridge Centres in London went really well! I saw Mr Summers the fertility geek and he want to me do the Clomid Challenge. At Bridge Centre they use this more as a diagnostic than a treatment. So I have to ring them when I start AF and then I go in on day 3 from FSH, LH, Eastrodial and AMH (Anti Mullerian Hormone). Then I will have to take 100mg of Clomid from day 5 - 9 every morning. Then on day 10 they want me back and I have to repeat the FSH and Oestradiol to see if there is any change in the levels.

I loved Mr Summers. He was around 60 ish but very good and well respected and he knows his stuff. He lived and worked in America for 30 years. I asked where and he said Philadelphia, Boston. I'm not sure where this is though because I'm really rubbish at geography lol. I will just copy the letter they gave me. Good job I got 90wpm typing hehe :haha:

Clomiphene Citrate Challenge Test

Your doctor has asked you to do a Clomiphene Citrate Challenge Test (CCCT) as part of your infertility work-up. The CCCT helps determine the presence of low overian reserve (possible poor fertility potential). The CCCT most accurately predicts those women who have poor egg quality (and thus poor fertility) but it does not predict those women with good egg quality. Normal FSH levels are generally <10mlU/ml. Abnormal devels are >12 mlU/ml. FSH levels vary from cycle to cycle but we base fertility rates based on the hightest value.

Note: Cycle day 1 is the first day of full menstrual bleeding by 5 PM

Test Directions:

1. Please come to the clinic for a blood draw on cycle day 2-3 (cycle day 3 is preferred) for a serum FSH and Oestradiol levels. Your doctor may request additional hormone levels as part of your fertility assessment e.g. Anti Mullerian Horme (AMH).

2. You will have confirmation to start the CCCT following review of the FSH & Oestradial levels.

3. A prescription for the medication will be issued.

4. Please begin taking Clomiphene Citrate (50 mg), 2 tablets each morning on cycle day 5, and continue taking two tablets daily on cycle day 6, 6, 7, 8 and 9 for a total of five consecutive days.

5. A daily total dose of 100 mg of Clomiphene is required for this test.

6. Take both pills together each morning.

7. It does not matter whether you take the pills with or without food.

8. Please return to the clinic for a blood draw on cycle day 10 for another serum FSH and Oestradiol levels. This blood sample must be done on cycle day 10.(

So I am very excited to be taking Clomid and 100mg too!:thumbup:

But he did say that he uses this as a diagnostic rather than a treatment. He said that he usually uses it as a treatment for ladies under 35 and when they do not ovulate or have irregular cycles.

Want a baby - Welcome you will have lots of fun in here. We are all lovely if not a little mad :haha:

Faer - I hope you got some nice christmas pressies and are more positive. What work do you do? :flow:

Madly - Happy 28th Birthday!!! and get well soon :cake:

Lindsey - Wow you have oved and are 3dpo!!! Brilliant :happydance: Your dream made me nearly cry :kiss:

Heres what happened to me yesterday.

My Fertility Appointment at Bridge Centres in London went really well! I saw Mr Summers the fertility geek and he want to me do the Clomid Challenge. At Bridge Centre they use this more as a diagnostic than a treatment. So I have to ring them when I start AF and then I go in on day 3 from FSH, LH, Eastrodial and AMH (Anti Mullerian Hormone). Then I will have to take 100mg of Clomid from day 5 - 9 every morning. Then on day 10 they want me back and I have to repeat the FSH and Oestradiol to see if there is any change in the levels.

I loved Mr Summers. He was around 60 ish but very good and well respected and he knows his stuff. He lived and worked in America for 30 years. I asked where and he said Philadelphia, Boston. I'm not sure where this is though because I'm really rubbish at geography lol. I will just copy the letter they gave me. Good job I got 90wpm typing hehe :haha:

Clomiphene Citrate Challenge Test

Your doctor has asked you to do a Clomiphene Citrate Challenge Test (CCCT) as part of your infertility work-up. The CCCT helps determine the presence of low overian reserve (possible poor fertility potential). The CCCT most accurately predicts those women who have poor egg quality (and thus poor fertility) but it does not predict those women with good egg quality. Normal FSH levels are generally <10mlU/ml. Abnormal devels are >12 mlU/ml. FSH levels vary from cycle to cycle but we base fertility rates based on the hightest value.

Note: Cycle day 1 is the first day of full menstrual bleeding by 5 PM

Test Directions:

1. Please come to the clinic for a blood draw on cycle day 2-3 (cycle day 3 is preferred) for a serum FSH and Oestradiol levels. Your doctor may request additional hormone levels as part of your fertility assessment e.g. Anti Mullerian Horme (AMH).

2. You will have confirmation to start the CCCT following review of the FSH & Oestradial levels.

3. A prescription for the medication will be issued.

4. Please begin taking Clomiphene Citrate (50 mg), 2 tablets each morning on cycle day 5, and continue taking two tablets daily on cycle day 6, 6, 7, 8 and 9 for a total of five consecutive days.

5. A daily total dose of 100 mg of Clomiphene is required for this test.

6. Take both pills together each morning.

7. It does not matter whether you take the pills with or without food.

8. Please return to the clinic for a blood draw on cycle day 10 for another serum FSH and Oestradiol levels. This blood sample must be done on cycle day 10.(

So I am very excited to be taking Clomid and 100mg too!:thumbup:

But he did say that he uses this as a diagnostic rather than a treatment. He said that he usually uses it as a treatment for ladies under 35 and when they do not ovulate or have irregular cycles.

i still say you may not even neeeed clomid hehe

hehe ive een chosen my place of birth over in essen:haha:

https://www.kliniken-essen-mitte.de...tshilfe/geburtshilfe/die-schwangerschaft.html

Missy, I work in a toyshop (can't say which one due to company policy!) but we're huge and better than toys r us ;)

i am so tired today.

going to watch a film with oh and snuggle. wish AF was over! I wanna do naughty things tonight :( chat all tomorrow ladies. xx

Lindsey - Thats all in German! :haha:. Thanks for saying it will happen without Clomid. I feel like it won't happen with it at the moment. But thank you!! :kiss:

Faer - Hope you enjoy your snuggle with OH :thumbup:

Lindsey - Thats all in German! :haha:. Thanks for saying it will happen without Clomid. I feel like it won't happen with it at the moment. But thank you!! :kiss:

Faer - Hope you enjoy your snuggle with OH :thumbup:

what cd are you atm? lol im sure u had a ticker for it but cant see one

Evening Ladies :hugs:

:wohoo: Linds for OV.....I knew it girl :) on your way to that :bfp:

MissyMoo....sounds like a nice man but I have lots of hope you wont need your treatment just like me when TTC Oliver :bfp: in the nick of time :kiss:

Faerie hon hope you had a good day xmas shopping :) I havent started yet and tbh cant be bloody arsed :( I am so so not in any sort of xmas spirit right now :dohh: maybe when the German Market comes to town....generally gets me feeling like its xmas :dance:

I now have a chest infection :( apparently I still have throat issues and thrush on my toungue and so my Dr as at long last prescribed antibiotics....I am signed off sick to return on Monday, so my intention is too put my feet up, rest and recover :) Oh I also have a urine infection :(

I used to have a ticker for it but it got on my nerves when I was upset one day so I took it off. I am 5dpo and my nipples are sore and itchy and my boobs are a bit bigger. But that is all really. I have had this feeling before when I thought it might be a prego symptom so I am not building my hopes up. But according to the Clomid posts a lot of girls are saying that the biggest prego symptom is feeling that you are out!:shrug:

Hey Madly - Awwwww sooo sorry you are suffering and I wish I could take it away from you. Nasty horrible viruses and bloody thrush. Yes Mr Summers is a rather old doctor but he seems very knowledgeable. I feel so much relief. It would be great if we did get our :bfp: with no treatment. Oh yes!! I want that. You really need to put your feet up and I really hope you feel better soon.:kiss:

I used to have a ticker for it but it got on my nerves when I was upset one day so I took it off. I am 5dpo and my nipples are sore and itchy and my boobs are a bit bigger. But that is all really. I have had this feeling before when I thought it might be a prego symptom so I am not building my hopes up. But according to the Clomid posts a lot of girls are saying that the biggest prego symptom is feeling that you are out!:shrug:

i still say 12th could be your day!

Lindsey - Ohhhh please god please I want it sooo much please god please

hey Ladies,

sorry I haven't been around was really sick and dealing with my spine and left arm...and I'm soooo down and depressed I'm not understanding what it going on with my body...I tested yesterday there was a pink line and I posted about it on the pregnancy thread to see if others seen it and they did and this morning I took another one and nothing and then when I got home I took another test and its negative I'm just so down about this...I just want to get pregnant and have a baby and be happy...sorry ladies to vent but I'm really down about it all....:cry:

hey Ladies,

sorry I haven't been around was really sick and dealing with my spine and left arm...and I'm soooo down and depressed I'm not understanding what it going on with my body...I tested yesterday there was a pink line and I posted about it on the pregnancy thread to see if others seen it and they did and this morning I took another one and nothing and then when I got home I took another test and its negative I'm just so down about this...I just want to get pregnant and have a baby and be happy...sorry ladies to vent but I'm really down about it all....:cry:

Hey Frogger - You do sound down in the dumps :hugs: and your tests are playing nasty tricks with you :cry:. I think maybe it was a faulty test or something. I hope you are feeling more positive this morning hun. We are always here for you :kiss:

good morning ladies i feel so rough think i have tghat tummy bug thats going around have been feeling sick and got a yucky tum for past few days:nope: but o the good side i defo did ov hehe my temo was even higher today:happydance:

Goooooood Morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrning!!!!! Lovely bunnies!:bunny:

:friends::tease:

Busy working my but off again lol :comp:

I am going rather :loopy: but not :sleep:. Got too much adhrenadine to be.

Lots of :coffee:!!

Sorry I just wanted an excuse to use the smileys! :haha:

I got a Wii Fitness Plus recently and I have got so addicted to it. It's brilliant and so far I have lost 2 Kilos in a week!! :happydance:

But its so good because its more fun than anything so when I go on it I can't get off!!!

good morning ladies i feel so rough think i have tghat tummy bug thats going around have been feeling sick and got a yucky tum for past few days:nope: but o the good side i defo did ov hehe my temo was even higher today:happydance:

I have read that it is normal to feel bloated during and after Ov Linds, so it might well be that. I feel bloated this morning but I think it was the fact that OH did so much rice with our Tai Green Curry last night. It always bloats me out. :dohh:

If you do have a tummy bug I hope you're not too poorly and you get well soon. It's marvellous that you Oved. I can see you now

:crib:

Come Christmas :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"