**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

good morning ladies i feel so rough think i have tghat tummy bug thats going around have been feeling sick and got a yucky tum for past few days:nope: but o the good side i defo did ov hehe my temo was even higher today:happydance:

I have read that it is normal to feel bloated during and after Ov Linds, so it might well be that. I feel bloated this morning but I think it was the fact that OH did so much rice with our Tai Green Curry last night. It always bloats me out. :dohh:

If you do have a tummy bug I hope you're not too poorly and you get well soon. It's marvellous that you Oved. I can see you now

:crib:

Come Christmas :baby:

hehehe you just made me have have a huge grin on my face:haha:

ok i think ive not actualy ovd i put in todays and yest cm and got a dotted crosshair not my nice thick crosshair:shrug:

just changed it to creamy and its gievn me it back:shrug: i can never really tell the dof between creamy and watery

Ben...the Cervical Mucus Inspector:shhh: amongst many other things hehe :haha::headspin:

Ben...the Cervical Mucus Inspector:shhh: amongst many other things hehe :haha::headspin:

lol yeh and he has supersperm with lil supermen capes on lol everytime we have done it around ov we have caught the eggy but ive had a chem each time

Does Ben know about us in here. The mad hatters brigade. I have still kept up my stamina! I told you I was not going to stick my fingers up my fanny this month and I have remained strong. My fingers have remained outside my fanny! haha

I think my OH sperms are heading in the wrong direction. OH has always rushed into everything and is a little bit out of balance. I mean not in the head. He is a little overweight and sometimes his balance isn't too good. I think his sperms need to go on the Wii and do a balance test. Definately don't wear Superman Capes. Although I could be wrong! hehe

I think my OH sperms are heading in the wrong direction. OH has always rushed into everything and is a little bit out of balance. I mean not in the head. He is a little overweight and sometimes his balance isn't too good. I think his sperms need to go on the Wii and do a balance test. Definately don't wear Superman Capes. Although I could be wrong! hehe

you should both try macca hun it is amaizing! and tottlay natural

Does Ben know about us in here. The mad hatters brigade. I have still kept up my stamina! I told you I was not going to stick my fingers up my fanny this month and I have remained strong. My fingers have remained outside my fanny! haha
yeh he does lol im always talking about you all hahah good girl but give it a lil feel creamy is ment to be good for preg:haha:

LMAO :kiss: you ladies are so funny :)

I am resting up, Oliver is at school and DH at work....I will leave about 2.30pm to go get Oliver from school but other than that I am having some lazy time :) I am still feeling pants, I have an headache too :(

Loving the positive vibe Ladies :wohoo:

Does it do anything for sex drive. Where can I buy it? What are the benefits etc? Interested now.

Does it do anything for sex drive. Where can I buy it? What are the benefits etc? Interested now.

the benefits ive had with ben is hes more up beat and proactive GREAT in bed haha for me its helped my moods positivity poms symptoms stress the lot its AMAZING you can buy it from a company called creative nature on line

https://www.creative-nature.co.uk/maca.html i take 6 tabs ben takes 3:thumbup:

Hey Madly. I'm watching Jeremy Kyle. It always cheers me up and makes me feel lucky lol. Awww you rest up and take it easy. You deserve it.

Topic of conversation today

Cervical Mucus
Cervical Mucus Inspectors
Supersperms with Superman Capes on
Not so Supersperms with really bad balance
and
Restrictions on sticking fingers up fannys

haha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics