**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

LMAO :kiss: you ladies are so funny :)

I am resting up, Oliver is at school and DH at work....I will leave about 2.30pm to go get Oliver from school but other than that I am having some lazy time :) I am still feeling pants, I have an headache too :(

Loving the positive vibe Ladies :wohoo:

hey poorly preggo glad you are resting up my mate is the same as you has been ill for MONTHS now can not shift it but she also has a problem with her iron levels have u had them checked?

Does it do anything for sex drive. Where can I buy it? What are the benefits etc? Interested now.

the benefits ive had with ben is hes more up beat and proactive GREAT in bed haha for me its helped my moods positivity poms symptoms stress the lot its AMAZING you can buy it from a company called creative nature on line

https://www.creative-nature.co.uk/maca.html i take 6 tabs ben takes 3:thumbup:

I have heard of ladies taking this before and all say such good things about it. I will take a look and I think I may invest in some. It is natural so I love natural products. ty Linds :flower:

Does it do anything for sex drive. Where can I buy it? What are the benefits etc? Interested now.

the benefits ive had with ben is hes more up beat and proactive GREAT in bed haha for me its helped my moods positivity poms symptoms stress the lot its AMAZING you can buy it from a company called creative nature on line

https://www.creative-nature.co.uk/maca.html i take 6 tabs ben takes 3:thumbup:

I have heard of ladies taking this before and all say such good things about it. I will take a look and I think I may invest in some. It is natural so I love natural products. ty Linds :flower:
its done me the world of good i love love love love that stuff

Thanks Linds hon :hugs:

Yes my MW checked all my bloods last appointment and everything was fine :thumbup: I dont tend to get bugs when not preggo but when I do I always get a real bad doze so I just think its that on top of low immune system with being preggo iykwim.....I started taking my antibiotics yesterday and have been eating oodles of tangeries :) I just love them or should I say baby Charlie does :dohh: so hopefully all the vit c will help :lol:

OMG I am watching Jeremy Kyle....:saywhat: cant believe these people :wacko:

I often have mad conversations to Martyn about his sperms and my egg. I have had discussions about maybe they don't get on so that is why it's not happening. I have said maybe they start having a row and then the egg gets all moody and locks the sperm out lol. I am just waiting for a nice egg or sperm that get on together and want to make a baby. That's all I ask lol

I often have mad conversations to Martyn about his sperms and my egg. I have had discussions about maybe they don't get on so that is why it's not happening. I have said maybe they start having a row and then the egg gets all moody and locks the sperm out lol. I am just waiting for a nice egg or sperm that get on together and want to make a baby. That's all I ask lol

lmao:haha:

I know. Don't understand why somebody would want to advertise their lifes on TV. And they have really bad lifes too and some are damn right evil. That woman on their threw her kid out at 12!!! So disgusting

Thanks Linds hon :hugs:

Yes my MW checked all my bloods last appointment and everything was fine :thumbup: I dont tend to get bugs when not preggo but when I do I always get a real bad doze so I just think its that on top of low immune system with being preggo iykwim.....I started taking my antibiotics yesterday and have been eating oodles of tangeries :) I just love them or should I say baby Charlie does :dohh: so hopefully all the vit c will help :lol:

OMG I am watching Jeremy Kyle....:saywhat: cant believe these people :wacko:

i soooo cant wait to find out tthe flava of your beany i still say girl

just made my brain go into over drive lol if we get the eggy this cycle id be due 23rd july well all my other readings said n concepption july just wondering if they were wrong and its actualy due date:shrug:

I know MissyMoo they sound like a lovely couple as well....I just dont get it :dohh: Glad Jeremy put the mother in her place though :thumbup:

I think my babys flava will be :blue: hon :)

Could be right hon about July some of the readings do say conception, bfp, or due date :thumbup:

I have

4 readings predicting :pink:
5 readings predicting :blue:

and Sandra sits on the fence firstly prediciting :blue: in my conception reading but I had a pregnancy reading done with her and she now predicts :pink: :dohh:

I have

4 readings predicting :pink:
5 readings predicting :blue:

and Sandra sits on the fence firstly prediciting :blue: in my conception reading but I had a pregnancy reading done with her and she now predicts :pink: :dohh:

i still say girl so neh:p lol i was right with missymojo on here she thought she was having a girl and baby was boy hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->