**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Linds -Yes he has that dyspraxia thing too lol. He is out of balance and has tried pilates and alsorts to get right but he just falls over hehe. So cute though.

Madly -I think you will have a girl too. I just have a feeling.

Linds again - Wow yes maybe they did mean July for edd!!!

Yes he has that dyspraxia thing too lol. He is out of balance and has tried pilates and alsorts to get right but he just falls over hehe. So cute though.

I think you will have a girl too. I just have a feeling.

Wow yes maybe they did mean July for edd!!!

you cant get it right we wis stuck with dyspraxia im well worried in case my kids have it as i had a hell iff a school life due to dyspraxia, dyslexia and dyscalculier that wasnt picked up until i was 21! dont want my kids to suffer that way id feel so bad if they end up with it too

Wow you had a lot to cope with girl!!! Poor you.

Madly - Did you nipples itch and tingle before you got your bfp?

i got 10 days wait bloah i hate teh 2ww lol f is telling me to test on the 18th af due the 14

I am now 6dpo. We go to Edinburgh on 12th Nov which is when I am due and when PS said I will find out I am prego. We are flying with Easy Jet on 12th and if I don't have a glass or 2 of wine I just won't get on the plane so I have to do it!!! Have to!!! lol

I will not be testing but will take some tampax or something with me just incase :witch: turns up whilst we are there. She will probably turn up as I get on the plane as I will probably be so nervous. I not likey flying:cry:

I had a panic attack once on a flight when I wasn't really very well at the time. Since then I have an irrational fear. I always think it will trigger another one off and they are terrifying. Your heart races and you shake. I never told anybody or even my partner then at the time and kept quiet the whole flight. My hands were freezing and I felt I was going crazy. It was terrifying. Well Martyn knows about it and since then I have told the partner that I was with then about it and we are still friends. I even went to Germany with him on a flight 3 years ago to go and see about buying a horse (never bought it in the end) and I was nervous but no panic attack. I've been to Spain too and nervous but no panic attack. I want to get it out of my system for when we go to Russia so hence the flight to Edinburgh and I want to go to Ireland before Xmas just go get more flights in. I know this seems really odd and weird and you will probably think I'm really mad now lol. I feel much better if people know about my fear and it is out in the open then when I keep it to myself and suffer in silence. People are really good about it and Martyn really understands. I feel so much more confident going with him. Knowing he will be there. But still nervous. A glass or two of wine always seems to give me more courage and strength and I calm down.

I hate having this fear...I want to be one of those people who love to travel and not have this hold me back. I want to be able to get on a flight and read a magazine and chill instead of sitting there rigid with fear and not speaking with cold hands and praying that I won't get a panic attack. I think the biggest fear is a fear or being scared if that makes sense. Also then a fear of what if it did happen and nobody could help me. Oh and the embarrassment too!!! All those things.

But I don't worry about bombs or the plane crashing.

Yes I know very very strange. lol

I hate having this fear...I want to be one of those people who love to travel and not have this hold me back. I want to be able to get on a flight and read a magazine and chill instead of sitting there rigid with fear and not speaking with cold hands and praying that I won't get a panic attack. I think the biggest fear is a fear or being scared if that makes sense. Also then a fear of what if it did happen and nobody could help me. Oh and the embarrassment too!!! All those things.

But I don't worry about bombs or the plane crashing.

Yes I know very very strange. lol

hun i am exactkly the same lol i almost broke bens hand when we went to germany and cried my eyes off at take off lol i HATE HATE HATE flying

Do you worry about it crashing though or do you worry about having a panic attack?

Do you worry about it crashing though or do you worry about having a panic attack?

just about everything lmao this time it was "whys it doing that.. ben whats that noise why dod that light go on is it ment to shake like that, why is she doing that that wing doesnt look safe!" hahah

you need to get urself sum rescue remedy for b4 you get on the plane if its just worry about panicing

Yes just about panicking.

Oh I have that the bach stuff? Yes I have it!! I read that its great but not needed to ever use it as yet. I got it from Boots. Its called Rescue to calm and soothe. I don't know if it works yet because I have not had anything to use it with. I haven't done anything scary yet lol. I think taking the Clomid is going to be a scary thing though so maybe I should use it then. You have to spray 2 sprays directly on your tongue.

Do you think it may work?:shrug:

What is it with Jason Donavan that he needs to be on every damn show on TV!!! Agrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yes just about panicking.

Oh I have that the bach stuff? Yes I have it!! I read that its great but not needed to ever use it as yet. I got it from Boots. Its called Rescue to calm and soothe. I don't know if it works yet because I have not had anything to use it with. I haven't done anything scary yet lol. I think taking the Clomid is going to be a scary thing though so maybe I should use it then. You have to spray 2 sprays directly on your tongue.

Do you think it may work?:shrug:

it works for me when i need it so id give it a try

Me neither hes plastic.

Did it work for you when you last flew?

Maybe I will use it in conjunction with wine lol

You see Martyn is taking half a day off work and we are going to Gatwick Airport really early so that we can have a meal and I can chill because he knows it will help me. This sounds really weird but when we go out say to Bluewater and have a meal and I have a glass or 2 of wine I always say to him......"I could definately just get on a plane now". I really feel I can do it at times like that. It's funny isn't it. lol

Me neither hes plastic.

Did it work for you when you last flew?

Maybe I will use it in conjunction with wine lol

You see Martyn is taking half a day off work and we are going to Gatwick Airport really early so that we can have a meal and I can chill because he knows it will help me. This sounds really weird but when we go out say to Bluewater and have a meal and I have a glass or 2 of wine I always say to him......"I could definately just get on a plane now". I really feel I can do it at times like that. It's funny isn't it. lol

ive not taken it for a longggg time took it when we wnet to florida tho and slept most the way lol i am petrafied of flying told ben he HAS to pass his test this mth so we can take a lessurly drive over instead of flying at xmas

Thank you Ladies :kiss:

Funny I think :blue: however at my dating scan I had an overwhelming feeling :pink: :dohh: guess we will find out in 5wks and 6days not that am counting :rofl:

ive got really painfull af type pinching in my right side of my belly i know its too early for either af or impanting so think its my tummy upset

Ohhh how many minutes and seconds was that Madly....not that your counting lmao! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->