**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Thank you Ladies :kiss:

Funny I think :blue: however at my dating scan I had an overwhelming feeling :pink: :dohh: guess we will find out in 5wks and 6days not that am counting :rofl:

yikes thats going soooooooooooooo fast!

you girls have been busy i've just spent ages reading and catching up :D

I hate flying, but I hate being on the bus, or in a car, I fear crashing. I'm kinda used to trains though, but still get scared of them. But before I moved here and still lived with my rents and they didn't know I was disappearing to nottingham every weekend, lol, tut tut, I was always getting the train.

Oooo Linds, that would be cool if they all got due dates by mistake!! If PS is right, my due date would be end of July... :)

Madly I can't believe how fast it is going :D I think it'll be a boy, but I was convinced OH neice was a boy! lol. Ooops.

AF still here, did some retail therapy today and bought a cute skirt with braces to wear on my birthday. Got loads of horrible spots on my chin this month, I think the topical loton I was using isn't working anymore, not sure what else the doctors can do cause I can't go on the pill obviously cause of TTC but also cause the only time I went on the pill previously it cuased agony in my legs, I have really bad circulation in my left leg and if I don't excercise it it cramps up so bad I can barely work, and it usually cramps the day or so when AF has gone, well when I went on the pill 4 years ago, I was on it for 2 weeks before it got to the stage where I could barely walk, it was so horrible! So I wouldn't dare go on the pill again. So not sure what to do about my hideous looking face :(

you girls have been busy i've just spent ages reading and catching up :D

I hate flying, but I hate being on the bus, or in a car, I fear crashing. I'm kinda used to trains though, but still get scared of them. But before I moved here and still lived with my rents and they didn't know I was disappearing to nottingham every weekend, lol, tut tut, I was always getting the train.

Oooo Linds, that would be cool if they all got due dates by mistake!! If PS is right, my due date would be end of July... :)

Madly I can't believe how fast it is going :D I think it'll be a boy, but I was convinced OH neice was a boy! lol. Ooops.

AF still here, did some retail therapy today and bought a cute skirt with braces to wear on my birthday. Got loads of horrible spots on my chin this month, I think the topical loton I was using isn't working anymore, not sure what else the doctors can do cause I can't go on the pill obviously cause of TTC but also cause the only time I went on the pill previously it cuased agony in my legs, I have really bad circulation in my left leg and if I don't excercise it it cramps up so bad I can barely work, and it usually cramps the day or so when AF has gone, well when I went on the pill 4 years ago, I was on it for 2 weeks before it got to the stage where I could barely walk, it was so horrible! So I wouldn't dare go on the pill again. So not sure what to do about my hideous looking face :(

hideouse looking face?! ive seen ur pics on fb and ur well preety mrs:hugs:

Faer I am on fb I have Linds but not you. Let me see your pretty face? hehe

i have MEGA ammounts of creamy/eggwhite cm have had to wear a towel today as its soaking my undies:wacko:

Wow Linds I never get it that much! That's a sign surely!!! OMG! Do you get that muc usually?

Wow Linds I never get it that much! That's a sign surely!!! OMG! Do you get that muc usually?

not that i can remember there is loads of it tho im only 4dpo so i highly doubt its one of the gd symptoms lol

Yes but is it normal for you? hmmmm. It depends on the person. What is normal for her may not be normal for your body Linds x

hideouse looking face?! ive seen ur pics on fb and ur well preety mrs:hugs:

but the spots make it hideous :( at least they make me feel hideous :(

oh is playing d&d so i've tidied my bedroom and painted my nails all sparkly and black :D i'm gonna play with my tarot cards now. must stay positive :D

You look really young!!! And you are pretty and don't see no spots.

morning ladies. Am frozen today!! Not looking forward to work :( And have an early shift tomorrow on my birthday AND it's delivery day so there is going to be so much to do :( Exited though cause we've put the christmas tree up in the work window :D

morning ladies. Am frozen today!! Not looking forward to work :( And have an early shift tomorrow on my birthday AND it's delivery day so there is going to be so much to do :( Exited though cause we've put the christmas tree up in the work window :D

eeeeek xmas is near that means my anniversay and bday too hehe

And babies!!! Babies for Christmas for us! Well pregnancies for a start!

when are they hun?

It's something like 50 days left. I'm looking forward to it mostly cause the weekend before it's my sisters 21st, which means this year I get to see my family before christmas cause the last two years I couldn't :( :D

when are they hun?

It's something like 50 days left. I'm looking forward to it mostly cause the weekend before it's my sisters 21st, which means this year I get to see my family before christmas cause the last two years I couldn't :( :D

1st anniversary decembe 12th bday 18th gonna be 25:wacko: just found a well old embarasing pic of me lol look
im the one with the glasses haha

Attachments

• n602416144_2072087_128.jpg
    n602416144_2072087_128.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 5
lol, awww thats well sweet. i have millions of embarrassing photos.

oh is proposing tomorrrrroooooowwwwww he's picking up my ring in the morrrrrnnniiiing. but i have to work first!! it's going to be the slowest morning EVER

and he's got me just dance 2 on the wii, love it :D

faer - Ohhh wow thats so exciting. I wonder if he will get down on one knee!!! Ohhhh I have Wii Fitness Plus! I love it and the little cute people make me smile. We have Mii characters where we have customised them to look like us and we have our Pugs on the Mii too so they are registered. I love going for a jog and seeing all the Mii characters passing me. Their faces are so cute and then you get the little cute doggies running past and barking. It's like a little world and great for keep fit. I've lost about 2 and a half Kilos now since I got it!!!!

Linds - That is a cute and lovely piccy of you. How old were you there? hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->