**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

I've got the wii fit plus aswell, i need to use it more often but i always forget. i love the hoola hooping and the boxing :D

ladies i just got a letter from my doctors requesting me to make an appointment with the fertility clinic!! YAYAY!!!

faer - Ohhh wow thats so exciting. I wonder if he will get down on one knee!!! Ohhhh I have Wii Fitness Plus! I love it and the little cute people make me smile. We have Mii characters where we have customised them to look like us and we have our Pugs on the Mii too so they are registered. I love going for a jog and seeing all the Mii characters passing me. Their faces are so cute and then you get the little cute doggies running past and barking. It's like a little world and great for keep fit. I've lost about 2 and a half Kilos now since I got it!!!!

Linds - That is a cute and lovely piccy of you. How old were you there? hehe

i think i was about 7 or 8 there i can't remember olol

I've just booked my appointment!! It's for the 29th November, so if PS I won't need it !! :D

Faer marvellous news maybe they will use Clomid as the first port of call like they are putting me on! This is brilliant!!! Everything is working out for you now!

I'm not sure what they will do, all my doctors tests were fine so... hmmm

off to work xx

i got really bad tummy pains today and my right boob is soooooo painfull just been curled up in a ball on the bed lol

I love my WII fit too Ladies :) DH bought me it for our wedding present :dohh: Havent used it since I got preggers though looking forward to using it again once baby Charlie is here :)

I was actually wondering if there are Pregnancy ones for the Wii or Post pregnancy ones..hmmmmmmmmmmmm theres a though.

now going for a sleep as feel poop shall bbl hope you ladies are all okxx

oooooooooh cravings and tiredness mmmmmmmmmmmmm you got me wondering Linds girl :kiss:

MissyMoo I would love a preggo WII fit exercise workout thingy mi bob never seen one though they prob dont do them :dohh: Might have a google....I think something esp designed to help in preggo would be great as oppose to the workouts that are not designed for preggo....I think some exercise type yoga may help my back and pelvis....I fear I am getting SPD again :dohh: was expecting it though so no surprise but owt that will help :thumbup:

oooooooooh cravings and tiredness mmmmmmmmmmmmm you got me wondering Linds girl :kiss:

MissyMoo I would love a preggo WII fit exercise workout thingy mi bob never seen one though they prob dont do them :dohh: Might have a google....I think something esp designed to help in preggo would be great as oppose to the workouts that are not designed for preggo....I think some exercise type yoga may help my back and pelvis....I fear I am getting SPD again :dohh: was expecting it though so no surprise but owt that will help :thumbup:

i think they are prob all in my head lol. im sure i heard of a prego wii game b4

I hope not hon....stay positive.....if not this cycle then next.....remember your cycles are getting better thanks to soy and they will continue to do so, its all good!

I am going to google in a minute re Wii preggo game!

just had a really sharp stabbing pain in my stomache was just for a few seconds but enough to make me feel sick and double over really hurt

I hope not hon....stay positive.....if not this cycle then next.....remember your cycles are getting better thanks to soy and they will continue to do so, its all good!

I am going to google in a minute re Wii preggo game!

yeh they sure are soy and my magiic macca lol

nobody about today? happy birthday to faer:hugs: and you best take a piccy and show us that ring!

I am hon :kiss:

Happy Birthday Faerie and Congrats on your engagement :wohoo:

Ladies I graduated to a Navel Orange today :) I feel it too now....I think I am going to pop anytime soon....I have asked my MW for a physio referral because I keep waking up with backache :( On a positive note my antibiotics have finally started to kick in and overall I feel the best I have in 10days or so :)

I am hon :kiss:

Happy Birthday Faerie and Congrats on your engagement :wohoo:

Ladies I graduated to a Navel Orange today :) I feel it too now....I think I am going to pop anytime soon....I have asked my MW for a physio referral because I keep waking up with backache :( On a positive note my antibiotics have finally started to kick in and overall I feel the best I have in 10days or so :)

thats fab ur feeling better hun:hugs: i feel yuck myself lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->