**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

:hugs: so sorry you now feel pants hon :( it really is the pits :sad1:

ive just gopne from constipated the the oppasit in space of an hour :wacko:

does having dreams that your 82 yr old nan has had a baby clarrify as a weird/vivid dream?:haha:

Faer - Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Faer happy birthday to you:cake:

Madly - Glad the antibiotics have kicked in and that you are feeling better. Did you manage to find a Prego Wii thingy ma bobsy?

Lindsey - Your making me wonder with all these things happening to you hmmmmm. Not sure about the dream though haha

Faer - Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Faer happy birthday to you:cake:

Madly - Glad the antibiotics have kicked in and that you are feeling better. Did you manage to find a Prego Wii thingy ma bobsy?

Lindsey - Your making me wonder with all these things happening to you hmmmmm. Not sure about the dream though haha

ben to lol as im sooooooooooo itchy on my nips but cant scratch them as they too tender but for me i say its af on her way 6dpo af due in 7 days

Hey Ladies :kiss:

A question for you.....what do you think of this buggy? Its German made and DH always says anything thats been made in Germany is built to last :) I have seen it before and bumped into a friend today who has this buggy :wohoo: Havent seen it in any of the shops although apparently Mothercare stock it but its out of stock right now :shrug: It says RRP is about 799.99 which seems likely looking at the Hauck website but I found this a bargain at
269.00 Its great, everything we are looking for....travelsystem (more Dh`s choice than mine!) includes all accessories although at a minimum I would expect a travelsystem to inc raincover, change bag and foot muff :thumbup: and it even has a reversible seat unit which is the ultimate must for me :) We cant afford to go out and spend the best part of 600.00 on a buggy which is what it would cost for one of the more popular reverse seat buggies (I really want this feature!) and our budget is well as cheap as possible for a good product but no more than 300.00-350.00 really unfortunately you dont get much for that these days :( and when you start adding extras like a car seat to some of the most popular buggies your on your way to remortgaging your house :sad1: Honest opinions please :)

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HAUCK-iCOO-I..._BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item20b4e3fb8a

Hey Ladies :kiss:

A question for you.....what do you think of this buggy? Its German made and DH always says anything thats been made in Germany is built to last :) I have seen it before and bumped into a friend today who has this buggy :wohoo: Havent seen it in any of the shops although apparently Mothercare stock it but its out of stock right now :shrug: It says RRP is about 799.99 which seems likely looking at the Hauck website but I found this a bargain at
269.00 Its great, everything we are looking for....travelsystem (more Dh`s choice than mine!) includes all accessories although at a minimum I would expect a travelsystem to inc raincover, change bag and foot muff :thumbup: and it even has a reversible seat unit which is the ultimate must for me :) We cant afford to go out and spend the best part of 600.00 on a buggy which is what it would cost for one of the more popular reverse seat buggies (I really want this feature!) and our budget is well as cheap as possible for a good product but no more than 300.00-350.00 really unfortunately you dont get much for that these days :( and when you start adding extras like a car seat to some of the most popular buggies your on your way to remortgaging your house :sad1: Honest opinions please :)

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HAUCK-iCOO-I..._BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item20b4e3fb8a

tbh its not very strong we had a play with that one in germany as was one of my faves on the list and it felt so flipsy like the wind would blow it over:nope:

Oh well if Lindsey has said that then maybe no good. Oh Dear!

Morning Linds my lovely chops! hehe How are you feeling today? :kiss:

Oh well if Lindsey has said that then maybe no good. Oh Dear!

Morning Linds my lovely chops! hehe How are you feeling today? :kiss:

tired lol went bed just after half 7 last night but had a bit or a argument n didnt get sl,eep til9 lol just waiting for the witch now 7dpo boobs r killing me but ihavent had a bra on 4 2 days so we shall see what happens today as got optisioans this morn

hpws u hun?

Went bed at 11.30pm and woke up at 6.45am. Got up, had a shower and sat here watching cartoons with furrbaby pugies. Martyn upstairs having shower, then he's got the dentists and has to go and get a massive bag of doggy food. Then we are going into town for some bits and pieces. Thats my life! haha

Went bed at 11.30pm and woke up at 6.45am. Got up, had a shower and sat here watching cartoons with furrbaby pugies. Martyn upstairs having shower, then he's got the dentists and has to go and get a massive bag of doggy food. Then we are going into town for some bits and pieces. Thats my life! haha

lol sounds good i didnt wanna get up this morn but ben has a habbit of getting up and then getting back in bed n yawning and sniffing what wakes me up

Martyn gets up and sits on the toilet (sorry tmi) and watching squash videos on his mobile and the light and the fan wake me up. So in the end I get up because I get so angry haha

Do you like my Russian Dollies? hehe

I joined that Photobucket and I got really into it and then walla!!! Got those on here now

Awww ty Linds. We just decided we gonna get Maccy Dees Brekkie in town mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy yum yum. In our tum tums lol

Love Maccy Dees me!

We can pick you and Ben up on way lol but we might not get to you in time for brekkie lol

We can pick you and Ben up on way lol but we might not get to you in time for brekkie lol

lol we aint got ne pennys we are broke as hell hes got no work coming it and neither have i having to rely on my parents for herlp atm:nope:

Morning Ladies :kiss:

Thanks for the advice on the buggy Linds hon....think we will give it a miss :thumbup: I can see me going into labour and still not having a pram :rofl:

I love maccy dees brekkie as well not that I have one often :dohh: At work we provide a full english brekkie so fried breakfasts just dont have the same appeal anymore however give me a maccy dees brekkie anyday :wacko:

I think I popped this morning.......either thats or its serious baby bloat :lol: I have been feeling heaviness :blush: since about Monday and everyday this week I have woke up with low backache (I have even ordered myself a preggo memory foam support pillow!) well this morning....gosh I am huge :rofl: I can even suck it in :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->