**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

omg strawberry YAY!!!!! this is such great news!!!!! send me babydust, hehe. i like getting it from all the BFP ladies so i feel better. going to see DH in a few hours..i'm so excited. this is our FUN :sex: as my fertile :sex: is the end of the month. oh i'm just so excited for you strawberry. :hug: CONGRATS!!! :yipee: :yipee:

glad your gail was right because my gail said :bfp: in july and that's PERFECT since DH and i will see each other end of june. :happydance:

Ooooooooooooh my gail reading said june/july too!

she was the only one never and i really clicked with her infact im gonna mail her in a mo to tell her she was right!!

thankyou so much hun you shoudda seen me this morning i was a shaking mess im so happy its overwelming!!! still doesnt feel real x

Has anyone had any other readings from Gail? Really really tempted.... lol

she was the only one never and i really clicked with her infact im gonna mail her in a mo to tell her she was right!!

thankyou so much hun you shoudda seen me this morning i was a shaking mess im so happy its overwelming!!! still doesnt feel real x

Gail and Sandra would both be right if I have a ickle :baby: nestling right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is the link for sandra? And is she expensive? OH would literally kill me... lol

gail was my absolute favorite :) she is psychic123uk on ebay. about 6.50 pounds i think. yay strawberry! you give us gail ladies hope, hehe. :hugs:

gail was my absolute favorite :) she is psychic123uk on ebay. about 6.50 pounds i think. yay strawberry! you give us gail ladies hope, hehe. :hugs:

aww hun im just so shocked!!! hope gail is right for you sending you lots of baby dust xxxxxx

I'm still hoping my jenny one was right, she said BFP in June fomr a cycle in May, my cycle started on the 29th May, so I'm due about 25th of June, and my EDD woukld be right...

Gail told me I will be pregnant before 26th August, July/August BFP... gaaaah.

I'm hoping all the bfps predicted this month come true :D

Does anyone have the link for anne-marie/serendipity I have had a reading done but wanted to have a look at other offered readings lol

Sandra's site: www.psychicreadingsbysandragibbs.com

Anne-Marie's site: https://readings-at-serendipity.co.uk

:) Hope I don't get into trouble for posting the links :dohh:

thnx ladies im over the moon so happy gail predicted correctly xx

hi girls--joining u.... i had an MC there 13 days ago--however my jenny and cheri predictions both said June---so im hoping this is the month..xxx
congrats strawberry--so happy 4 u..xx

hi girls--joining u.... i had an MC there 13 days ago--however my jenny and cheri predictions both said June---so im hoping this is the month..xxx
congrats strawberry--so happy 4 u..xx

sorry for your lose hun goodluck for june xx

aw--thanks strawberry--got my positive ovulation today---hope 2 join you over in the pregnancy section soon..xxx

well ladies i got my :bfp: today!!!!! so i need updating

jenny - bfp in june as a boy shes right about june but she said from a cycle starting in june but i got my bfp a little earlier!!

gail - bfp in the next 6-8 weeks so june/july and a boyconception correct!!!!!!

cheri: july and a girl!wrong

serendipity july2010 conception month or month i find out in and predicted a girlwrong

sandra gibbs says january for you as well as october, now i feel one of these will be conception and one due date, and the 18th 19th of a month will be really important as well there and a little boy wrong

woohoo!!!!! yay!!!! congratulations hun that is soooooo wonderful I'm soooo happy for you...:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->