**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Congratuations Faer on your engagement! Glad you had a good time and your ring sounds lovely.

Lindsey you are worrying me with these symptoms and I think now more and more that this is your cycle.

im not too sure lol everh one keeps saying it but i dont beleive it, ben thinks the browny colour could be an ib as now its just clear:shrug: cramos feel verymuch af like

:wohoo: congrats faerie hon on your engagement...your ring sounds really lovely :)

Linds hon I am thinking IB too but I wont ss for you :trouble: :rofl:

Why do you give up hon?

moody husbands.i cant seem to relax properly during the deed so have a drink or 2 to chill me out but today he saw me take two paracetamol as i had a headache and now says i can't drink so no sex aand i should of thought about it b4 i tok the painkillers:shrug:

hi Ladies, how are you all doing?....I tell ya my cycle is going on and on but I am hoping that I did ovulate 16 days ago and I even had some light spotting the day after it shows that I ovulated and I spotted very very light for 4 days and my boobs have been sore but I started tested way early like 8dpo, 9dpo, 10dpo, 11dpo and now I have run out of tests so I'm going to have to order more but wanted to see what you all think after looking at my cycle...thanks ladies and hope your weekend is going great for you all...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24df29

Hey frogger hon :hugs: Well I had a look at your chart now am not the best chart reader mostly because I couldnt get the hang of it myself but it looks good from what I see :) What results did you get on the tests you did?

hi Ladies, how are you all doing?....I tell ya my cycle is going on and on but I am hoping that I did ovulate 16 days ago and I even had some light spotting the day after it shows that I ovulated and I spotted very very light for 4 days and my boobs have been sore but I started tested way early like 8dpo, 9dpo, 10dpo, 11dpo and now I have run out of tests so I'm going to have to order more but wanted to see what you all think after looking at my cycle...thanks ladies and hope your weekend is going great for you all...

looks good patty

Linds hon no offence but if all I had taken is two paracetamol I would still drink! Sometimes men are too cautious :dohh: and if its only one or two to relax then hell it wont hurt!

Linds hon no offence but if all I had taken is two paracetamol I would still drink! Sometimes men are too cautious :dohh: and if its only one or two to relax then hell it wont hurt!

nope he won't let me is very drug cautiosse :dohh:

Hey frogger hon :hugs: Well I had a look at your chart now am not the best chart reader mostly because I couldnt get the hang of it myself but it looks good from what I see :) What results did you get on the tests you did?

the ones that I took on cycles day past ovulation 8,9,10,11 were all negative so I'm still hoping that I have a chance that I could be pregnant....

looks good patty

thanks Lindsey yours also looks good...hoping we both get our :bfp: this time around...:thumbup::hugs:

I was 11dpo but my test was so faint hon it was hardly there but me being a poas addict I was scrutinising the damn thing :lol: It wasnt until 22dpo when I got a clear :bfp: on a ic and cb digi even a drs lab test at 20dpo came back :bfn: Its looking good so I would say very very possible hon :)

fxed and oodles of :dust:

I was 11dpo but my test was so faint hon it was hardly there but me being a poas addict I was scrutinising the damn thing :lol: It wasnt until 22dpo when I got a clear :bfp: on a ic and cb digi even a drs lab test at 20dpo came back :bfn: Its looking good so I would say very very possible hon :)

fxed and oodles of :dust:

wow....I'm sooo hoping that when the order of the pregnancy tests come in which will be a couple of days I'm ordering them now from ebay...so i'm keeping my fingers crossed that its going to be positive....thanks for your help on this...:hugs:

your welcome hon anytime glad I can be of help :)

I really hope this is it for you too :kiss:

Hiya girls! :hi:

Frogger - my f are x for you hun :kiss: and I would look at your chart but I don't understand charting cos I never did it. But I hope you get your :bfp:!!!!

Lindsey - 2 paracetamal versus a wee glass of wine or 2 wouldn't do much harm. I told you I have to have a glass of wine or 2 go get on a flight. It relaxes you and sometimes it's much better to feel relaxed than feel stressed. Think about all these stories you hear about people TTC for ages, then they get fed up and go in the park with a bottle of Cider and ........woooooooooooo..... there you have it Preggo!!! hehe

Madly - Did you google about Wii Prego games.

Faer - How are you hun? How is engaged Life? xx

We just went out to Spanish Tapas bar and had a lovely time. Now I have to be strict with myself all week and lose another 1 Kilos or possibly 2!!!!:happydance::happydance:

ok now im defo swaying lol just:sex: and i am DRENCHED in creamy cm i mean drenched even bens thingy thing was coverd in it:shrug: NEVER had it so bad maybe its just cos the soy i dunni but my god

morning girls i feel absalute pants woke up at 1.30 last night with overwhelming nausea was puking until just before 4 ended up putting a bucket at the end of the bed as every time i lay down i had to be sick again my poor sore boobys kept getting squashed as i leant over my pillows lol woken up now and feeling sick again so can't get back to sleep too acidicy:nope: when i did eventualy get back to sleep i reallllllllllllllly wanted bannaa and custard kepts seeing a big bowl of it when i closed my eyes poor ben is knakerd stayed up all night with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->