**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

yeah just about....its my lady garden am more concerned about, its one area that MUST stay groomed....struggling to see it right now :rofl:

ive decided im not testing thia mth lol af will be here next week only have towels in n no money for tests so sumples af will turn up

Hey check my Journal Ladies for my 1st bump pic click on link in my siggy :)....I dont want to post here incase I upset someone cause technically this is TTC!

Hey check my Journal Ladies for my 1st bump pic click on link in my siggy :)....I dont want to post here incase I upset someone cause technically this is TTC!

u sure theres just the on in there lol

:rofl: OMG even I am shocked now I actually see a pic of it....I mean I have looked in the mirror but I dont think somehow its the same :shrug: The scan showed just one.....must be on hell of a huge navel orange is all I can think :rofl:

:rofl: OMG even I am shocked now I actually see a pic of it....I mean I have looked in the mirror but I dont think somehow its the same :shrug: The scan showed just one.....must be on hell of a huge navel orange is all I can think :rofl:

maybe theres one hiding lol

:rofl: DH would pass out he he he!

Funny I thought I had an anterior (if thats the right way of sp) placenta again where the placenta lays between baby and you so you dont really feel the baby moving....cause the placenta is in the middle. From about 10wks I felt Charlie moving but then for last 2 or so nothing really at all! When I use my doppler theres a whoosh woosh sound between me and Charlies h/b which is normally the placenta and so I thought I was carrying my baby in my back again like Oliver which would explain terrible backache all week :thumbup: also technically I would be 17wks today by my LMP date although as you guys know I lost 13days at my scan :( So my ticker is my scan measurements when 17wks for my baby belly size would be more acurate.....its just mega bizare tbh!

I educated myself MissyMoo after my bad experience with Oliver :( I am crapping myself about gestational diabetes though....its really put the willys up me :sad1:

help me im ss even tho i dont want to! just been to the loo and my pantyliner had a creamy/v light brown stain on it

So linds, you've found stuff and according to your chart you had a slight dip in temp this morning... Implantation?? :D:D

Ladies I am now engaged. Had a good night, a few things happened that I wish hadn't, I've lost respect for a couple of friends but I won't get into it! I've had 2 hours sleep as although OH was going to let me have a lie in, his acid reflux was playing up because of how much he drank, so he's asleep now - mainly because when he is awake he is throwing up!! Luckily princess is now at grandmas!! So I'm on my own, have cleaned the kitchen, but the rest of my flat needs a complete clean. :( My ring is lovely. It's a silver (i don't like gold!) band with diamonds, and then on either side there's a little silver band like, swirled into the middle, and there's a heart gemstone made of garnet on either side. It doesn't sound right when I explain it but it's very me - i'm not very traditional, and I like my clothes to be a little different. He met me after work and was going to propse to me in the shop but none of my work mates were around, one was off, one was on holiday and one was on lunch and he didn't wanna do it infront of christmas temps that don't know me well lol. So he propsed outside the shop but still in the shopping centre, he got down on one knee and everything. I rang my mum and dad and they were so happy, I said, "Guess what?" and dad said ..." what" and I said, we're engaged!! He said I thought I was gonna say I was pregnant and he nearly had a heart attack!!!! LOL.

How are you all? I need to get on with tidying but I'm so tired!! Will have to make another coffee I think.

Oooooh and I'm SO EXCITED!! AF has left the building!! Princess is away for the night/tomorrow morning!! THIS IS GOING TO BE MY CYCLE.

eeeeek. only a week to find out if you caught that egg :D

right i'm gonna coffee and tidy then wake up hubby to be

xxx

eeeeek. only a week to find out if you caught that egg :D

right i'm gonna coffee and tidy then wake up hubby to be

xxx

im not v hopefull gonna go have a lay down myself as belly is really hirting feels like af is on way. hehe hubby to be wifey to be

Congratuations Faer on your engagement! Glad you had a good time and your ring sounds lovely.

Lindsey you are worrying me with these symptoms and I think now more and more that this is your cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->