**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Oh no Linds hon sounds like you have had a terrible night :hugs: hope you feel better soon!

MissyMoo I did google the Wii preggo games....sorry I forgot to reply :dohh: and found nothing as I suspected only a load of crap about not using the Wii fit board in preggo apparently its not recommended although doesnt say why exactly, which really annoys me cause they say dont use it but dont say bloody why :growlmad: and as anything if you are using in preggo seek drs advice....it does say though that people generally use it but only do the do-able safer games ie they avoid hula-hoop and balance activities more out of fun than anything and of course not to take note of your bmi, weight etc etc cause you cant tell the Wii you are preggo so you will prob get a telling off for getting fat :rofl:

Oh no Linds hon sounds like you have had a terrible night :hugs: hope you feel better soon!

MissyMoo I did google the Wii preggo games....sorry I forgot to reply :dohh: and found nothing as I suspected only a load of crap about not using the Wii fit board in preggo apparently its not recommended although doesnt say why exactly, which really annoys me cause they say dont use it but dont say bloody why :growlmad: and as anything if you are using in preggo seek drs advice....it does say though that people generally use it but only do the do-able safer games ie they avoid hula-hoop and balance activities more out of fun than anything and of course not to take note of your bmi, weight etc etc cause you cant tell the Wii you are preggo so you will prob get a telling off for getting fat :rofl:

than ks hun feel absaute shitty thinking of going back to bed and tryna sleep not that i will too acidy :nope:

how are you feeling now?

Have you tried drinking some milk? might help with the acid!

I dont feel too bad today...I still have terrible cough but I feel better in myself and def have more energy! I am feeling a little depressed cause am back at work tomorrow :( I think am just worrying about what I will be going into cause have not been in for two weeks and no-one does my job like me iykwim! But I know I need to learn to ease up a bit and not get as stressed cause it will do me and baby no good at all and I do have a very good assistant bless him and we work really well together so I guess I should just pull on that more :thumbup: I am thinking of getting a lovely relaxing bath. DH and Oliver have gone to visit FIL so am on my own!

Lindsey - Get Well soon hun. Sound horrid!!!!

Madly - Oh that's sooo annoying that it doesn't tell you why you can't use it when prego because I really believe that moderate exercise is perfectly ok when prego and infact I think is GOOD for you! It is not fair that they don't tell you why but just tell you NO. Maybe we should write up to them and complain! lol

Madly - Ohhhh I hope your caugh gets better. Sorry you are still not well. No don't get over stressed about returning to work. I also feel that nobody does my job as well as me including housework. I know exactly how you feel. What does iykwim mean hun?

Lindsey - Madly is right milk reduces acid x

Thanks MissyMoo hon....am such a OCD when it comes to my job though but I know I need to ease up.....its not the end of the world :lol:

iykwim....if you know what i mean!

oh right if you know what I mean lol ....of course...silly me hehe:dohh:

meh couldnt sleep tried milk but just brought it back up currently chewing indigestion tabs lol. tried to go sleep but couldnt get comfy my boobs are too sore:cry: madly you sound like a really gd employee and i bet they will miss you when u go on maternity

Linds!! Everything is leaning towards your bfp :p :p :p what date is af due on??

morning ladies.

i mean afternoon :D didn't realise the time. princess is away so we had a lie in and dtd a few times :D

Linds!! Everything is leaning towards your bfp :p :p :p what date is af due on??

morning ladies.

i mean afternoon :D didn't realise the time. princess is away so we had a lie in and dtd a few times :D

ermmm i not too sure either friday or sat have a 12/13 day lm and on day 8 now i so dn't eant to get my hopes up normaly for me ppreg ends in a chem:nope:

i love banana and custard but couldn't stomache them together!! i've been nibbling on rum truffles all morning lol. OH got me biggest and most chocolatey cake ever for my birthday but it's so sickly not sure i can manage most of it.

i love banana and custard but couldn't stomache them together!! i've been nibbling on rum truffles all morning lol. OH got me biggest and most chocolatey cake ever for my birthday but it's so sickly not sure i can manage most of it.

blah chocolate! yuck ivejust found a nana and choc yogurt and wolfed it down now feel sick again lol

Oh dear hun!! Do you think maybe it's a tummy bug? Is there anything else suggesting it could be a bug? I HOPE its a BFP :D although that'd mean PS was wrong but who cares!!!

I'm nill by mouth as had lots yesterday. Just gonna have fruit and low calorie drinking chocolate then a really small tea later x

Oh dear hun!! Do you think maybe it's a tummy bug? Is there anything else suggesting it could be a bug? I HOPE its a BFP :D although that'd mean PS was wrong but who cares!!!

no nothing sugests tummy bug alough i do have a bit of a runny tum lol but thats norm for me as have ibs it changes so fast just poas on a cbfm stick and both lines are so feint so atm im thinking maybe a tummy bug

i'm really hungry today. but can't justify eating anything yet as only just had a sausage sandwich :/

ladddiiiessss this is our time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"