**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Bananas! Bananas!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

They are my favourite of all fruits in the whole wide world but Martyn tells me off because of the way I eat them. I suck them instead of biting them and he says it looks rude! lol :rofl:

Bananas! Bananas!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

They are my favourite of all fruits in the whole wide world but Martyn tells me off because of the way I eat them. I suck them instead of biting them and he says it looks rude! lol :rofl:

lmao you rude woman!

Right now I am thinking about Pork and the crackling you get on it....Munching my way through a nice crispy bit.....................hehe:blush::haha:

But nooooooooo I will be strict. I have another 5 kilos to shed before xmas and I am determined to do it! I have already lost 2.5 kilos and this was in 2 weeks!

I know but Lindsey they taste better if you suck them...you must try it!!! I have always done it since I was little. I have made some very interesting shapes with a banana.....ykwim:haha::haha::blush::blush:

I know but Lindsey they taste better if you suck them...you must try it!!! I have always done it since I was little. I have made some very interesting shapes with a banana.....ykwim:haha::haha::blush::blush:

lmao i just bite them goes down quicker not really a fan of bannana don't like the texture in my mouth :shrug:

Right I stink and am going for a shower. We did :sex: this morning and I can still feel it inside me haha sorry. Was that gross. It starts to feel congeeeeeeled and well just dirty after 4 hours lol

Right I stink and am going for a shower. We did :sex: this morning and I can still feel it inside me haha sorry. Was that gross. It starts to feel congeeeeeeled and well just dirty after 4 hours lol

lol i did that last nigth jumped in the bath straight after as my hip went and washed them all away

I don't like eating fruit, love the taste, but hate texture, so I have to make fresh smoothies :D

Smoooothies are the best! We have a Smoothy bar in Maidstone and we are hooked on them. Had one yesterday actually. Called Energiser, pears, grapes, apple and mango I think ....yummmy

i'm more of a veg girl, sunday dinner used to make my mum laugh, i'd never finish my meat or yorkshires but go back for more peas carrots and sweetcorn :D mmmm and fresh peppers and musrooms :D mmmmm

Oh Faer how could you not want your yorkshires....it's ok I would have those. I love them. So I will eat yours hehe. Right going for shower before I stick to this sofa like glue hehe. YOu girls are addictive !!!

:D :D

i wish we had a shower in this flat. i love baths but they get so boring and take so long! would love to quickly jump in the shower, instead it takes about 15 minutes to prepare a bath!!!

We didn't have a shower for 2 years in here, just a bath and we felt the same. Then I found a good cheap plumber and he even did the tiling and we got it all done. He even told me which shower to buy. Now we are addicted to showers. Right SHOWER! lol

Awww!!

I hope it is my month. I'd love to be able to go to my sisters 21st and tell my mum and dad I was expecting!! Would be perfect for christmas :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->