**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Any news off ladies waiting for AF/BFP this weekend? I'm so excited for you all :D

Hi Ladies,

9dpo today (cd32 out of a possible 32-37day cycle) and tested BFN just over an hour ago (was 3rd pee of the day though and only held for 2hrs, silly to test I know lol!) Still have lower tummy twinges which go into the top of my legs and backache and oodles of cm and feeling a little emotional/teary but have decided not to test again until Monday with FMU (if no AF!) as this is when I go on hol! I HATE SEEING BFN`S!

I am frequently knicker checking and keep getting this sinking/sicky feeling in my tummy but as I have a party to go to this evening and because I am a balloon decorator I am doing the balloon bouquets for this evening as a birthday gift I will have plenty to keep my mind occupied (hopefully!)

hey strawberry well Michelle the realgreenwitch is going to be casting for me hopefully this weekend i'm waiting for her to reply back...woohoo!!! I'm sooo excited and can't wait...i truly feel that she has helped you also achieve your BFP...:happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm soo happy for you hun:hugs:

thankyou hun i emailed her last night to let her know i got my bfp and she was so excited for me :) x

No news here - still waiting on AF! :wacko:

im not sure when i ov but going from pains and cm etc its eithe r been or about to happen but as i cant dtd until i know for sure ive not got vb im buggerd this mth

im not sure when i ov but going from pains and cm etc its eithe r been or about to happen but as i cant dtd until i know for sure ive not got vb im buggerd this mth

Lindsey I'm sorry hun...I know its very frustrating to not beable to dtd when you need to but try and stay positive and think about the baby perdictions thats what I'm holding onto to keep myself going and we are here to help you through it...sending you lots of hugs:hugs:

Lindsey I'm sorry hun...I know its very frustrating to not beable to dtd when you need to but try and stay positive and think about the baby perdictions thats what I'm holding onto to keep myself going and we are here to help you through it...sending you lots of hugs:hugs:

thanks hun im hoping shes right and its next cycle as ive just got a cbfm what would pin point ov for me too

just been sat working out my cycle for this mth and when roughly af would be due and it all fits in with my gail reading for next cycle:happydance: my average cycle is 36 days so id defo get a late june/ early july ceonception:happydance: ver very veryyy optamistic now

just been sat working out my cycle for this mth and when roughly af would be due and it all fits in with my gail reading for next cycle:happydance: my average cycle is 36 days so id defo get a late june/ early july ceonception:happydance: ver very veryyy optamistic now

oh cool Lindsey that would be wonderful that gail would be correct for you hun...just stay positive hun...:happydance::happydance:

my gail prediction said that something i am doing now be it medical, losing weight or just something im doing from day to day will help.

I started 2 days ago taking agnus castus to regulate my cycle hopefully in time for my wedding in august. I am so so excited lol not just about the prediction but the possibility that i might have regular cycle, that im getting married and that there could be a real possibility i might conceive :)

my gail prediction said that something i am doing now be it medical, losing weight or just something im doing from day to day will help.

I started 2 days ago taking agnus castus to regulate my cycle hopefully in time for my wedding in august. I am so so excited lol not just about the prediction but the possibility that i might have regular cycle, that im getting married and that there could be a real possibility i might conceive :)

i recon ur going to get a wedding night baby:thumbup:

that is great hun that she picked up on that...I really loved my Gail reading...that would be wonderful if you did concieve right when you get married...so happy for ya...:thumbup:

ok ladies I wanted to share my Amber reading with you all and compare it to Gail's and Sandra's readings...I'm soooooooo excited....:happydance::happydance:

AMBER ~ Your BFP is linked to October, I see you finding out early October so it's your September cycle. I am seeing a beautiful baby girl.:pink:

GAIL ~ Before October 2010, beautiful baby girl coming into your life, I feel the birth of the child to be 2011 :pink:

SANDRA ~ i see a girl next for you i want to say that she's a summer baby , will be born around may/june, i feel that the conception date will be september and i feel they keep telling me that it could be this september coming 2010:pink:

I'm so happy about these readings because they are all for the same a girl and I will get my BFP by October 2010...

ok ladies I wanted to share my Amber reading with you all and compare it to Gail's and Sandra's readings...I'm soooooooo excited....:happydance::happydance:

AMBER ~ Your BFP is linked to October, I see you finding out early October so it's your September cycle. I am seeing a beautiful baby girl.:pink:

GAIL ~ Before October 2010, beautiful baby girl coming into your life, I feel the birth of the child to be 2011 :pink:

SANDRA ~ i see a girl next for you i want to say that she's a summer baby , will be born around may/june, i feel that the conception date will be september and i feel they keep telling me that it could be this september coming 2010:pink:

I'm so happy about these readings because they are all for the same a girl and I will get my BFP by October 2010...

who is amber?

who is amber?

hi Lindsey,

I found out about Amber through babycentre group here is the link and hope that I don't get into trouble for sharing this link...:winkwink:

https://angelicamber00.webs.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->