**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Jenny- BFP predicted in March 2011 from a cycle that begins in February
Gail - BFP #1 predicted around January, leading into February 2011
(Both of these are weird because all my cycles are around the 20th of the month when I O, so BFP's could come at the very end of the month or beginning of the next month!)
Sandra - waiting
Cheri - waiting
Brooke7777 - waiting

fingers crossed hun:flower: n welcome to the mad house leave your sanity at the door:wacko:

Evening Ladies :hugs:

Are you ok Faerie?

How are you MissyMoo and Linds?

oooooooh I would love a nice glass of chilled chardonnay right now :lol: Get yourself a little :drunk: for :sex: hon although I reckon you already caught that eggy :)

We are doing fine TY a little tired from all the house cleaning and I have serious pelvis and lower backache (waiting on an appt from the physio) but other than that really good :kiss: I didnt realise how much it takes it out of me cleaning the whole house all in one day now and think I am going to organise me a little household cleaning rota so I do one room a day or something, I just find it too much with all the backache and pelvis pain already :(

oooooooh I would love a nice glass of chilled chardonnay right now :lol: Get yourself a little :drunk: for :sex: hon although I reckon you already caught that eggy :)

We are doing fine TY a little tired from all the house cleaning and I have serious pelvis and lower backache (waiting on an appt from the physio) but other than that really good :kiss: I didnt realise how much it takes it out of me cleaning the whole house all in one day now and think I am going to organise me a little household cleaning rota so I do one room a day or something, I just find it too much with all the backache and pelvis pain already :(

lol im trying to now but feel so sick like its just gonna come back up! feel yucky

i think i is out i have got such bad wind/ ibs usualy get it just b4 my af

Hey ladies! I am ok, Martyns upstairs in the bath. We just had pizza and gonna have a hot chocolate in a bit. Feel a bit tired but not as bad as earlier and slept quiet a lot today. Found a good acupuncture place in Tunbridge Wells. The lady actually trained at Zita West in London and worked there. She advertised on here the other day and noticed she was in Kent so I had a look at I found it really good. So I have contacted her and she advised that I have treatment 3 months leading up to my Transfer so I am going to start of course of treatment in January. Here is her website. I can either drive there or get the train but I think I will get the train x

https://www.acuhelp.co.uk/

so there are sooo many pages to this post here, have any of these psychic's been correct for you girls??
Sandra emailed me last night to ask for a picture and my questions, but hasn't said a word since.. I hope I'll hear something soon. they're fun to do! i just hope they're right! of course, the earlier the prediction, the more I get excited! haha
Nice to join you all!

Well for me I did Jenny Renny, Sandra, Serendipity, Gail, Brooke, Psychic 123, Cheri, Ruby, and Psychic Star.

Jenny Renny was wrong

Sandra could still be right

Serendipity was wrong

Ruby could still be right

Brooke was wrong

Psychic 123 was wrong

Psycic Star could still be right

Cheri was wrong

I also went to a near famous lady called Anne Owen and she said I would need the help of a doctor to conceive and that it would be next year.

Sorry to hear that. You must be tired!!

I am good thanks. Just cuddling my doggies then going to clean kitchen x

Sorry to hear that. You must be tired!!

I am good thanks. Just cuddling my doggies then going to clean kitchen x

i am flufing shatterd my head is pounding but had to get up as we have cavity wall being put in today my poor headache isnt going to stand a chance!

I hope faer is ok. She came on yesterday saying why are people so horrid and not been back since hmmmmm. Wonder what she means? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->