**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Had a psychic prediction back today from https://conceptionreader.webs.com/ and it said:

For you I see a BFP in November/December 2010. I see this to be a pink BFP.

I'm sooooo excited as I have loads of symptoms and it could be that my symptoms are genuine! Fingers crossed!!!

I've slept so much I missed the most crucial part of 60 Min Makeover! Damn now I am pissed off!

Had a psychic prediction back today from https://conceptionreader.webs.com/ and it said:

For you I see a BFP in November/December 2010. I see this to be a pink BFP.

I'm sooooo excited as I have loads of symptoms and it could be that my symptoms are genuine! Fingers crossed!!!

Wow sounds brill! Hope she is right and your symptoms are what you believe to be your :bfp:

Did you want a girl?:flower:

That's weird cos I just had a nana but I threw it in the bin cos it tasted of mould

TMI i know but i can not stop farting! gets rid of the pain i have in my belly same as weeing im a pee macine the lats few days and not even drank much

i have one very odd thing this mth for me and thats i can not stand chocolate even the word gives me a sicky feeling

I could eat anything in sight im starving. Don't think I can last much longer on the stupid horrible bloody miserable diet

I don't feel moody or nasty or ready to pull somebodies head off like I normally do before she comes though hmmmmmm just tired and hungry

My hag is ugly with a pointed chin and a big mole on it lol. Her face is green. Hate her.

i love this thread there isnt many of us on here but we ALL talk to each other unlike another thread where i feel as if my every post is ignored ! i love you girlys you keep me sane and give me a giggle when neede the most and now im getting all teary and want to cry again lol

Jenny- BFP predicted in March 2011 from a cycle that begins in February
Gail - BFP #1 predicted around January, leading into February 2011
(Both of these are weird because all my cycles are around the 20th of the month when I O, so BFP's could come at the very end of the month or beginning of the next month!)
Sandra - waiting
Cheri - waiting
Brooke7777 - waiting

fx erin

Yeah Linds I love this thread. I do go on others but this is my favourite and I always feel happy when I see on my CP that I have posts to look at in here!

Yeah we are all silly and talk about silly stuff and some serious stuff and always here for one another!!

Its lovely x

We have a laugh don't we...Ohhhhhhhhh Lindsey I am hungry and keep thinking about Frankie and Bennys pasta! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

fx erin

Yeah Linds I love this thread. I do go on others but this is my favourite and I always feel happy when I see on my CP that I have posts to look at in here!

Yeah we are all silly and talk about silly stuff and some serious stuff and always here for one another!!

Its lovely x

We have a laugh don't we...Ohhhhhhhhh Lindsey I am hungry and keep thinking about Frankie and Bennys pasta! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

we sure do lol im having fish n sauce with tas and sweetcorn tonight but id rather have custard and nana!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->