**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Mines due friday but I am away from 3pm and not testing. You will have to wait until Sunday until we are back haha:tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease:

Just want to concentrate on my Weekend away in Edinburgh x

So have you tested? I thought you said you weren't going to.

yeh ben pursuaded me to this morn was a bfn BUT after about ten mins we did get a line not sure if was evap or not as its so hard to see looked pinkish to me one way then other way looked grey

Wow!!! I don't even get evaps on the rare occasions I have tested. All mine are just white and miserable and that's why I hate testing and don't usually. I would rather wait for AF. Less sadness x

Well my girl I hope you are up the duff!

Wow!!! I don't even get evaps on the rare occasions I have tested. All mine are just white and miserable and that's why I hate testing and don't usually. I would rather wait for AF. Less sadness x

Well my girl I hope you are up the duff!

ave a feeling im heading for another chemichal

my back is killing me as is my head so i think i is gonna go lay down

just a quickie girls, i'm fine, just had some horrible things said by a friend, or not said, its not very clear who said what! will be on later xxx

my opk was nearly pos today :D got back from work and dtd so four days in a row we've dtd now and will intend on doing it the next 5 :D

feeling better now bit stressed about money and bills but i'm ok.

how are you girls?

my opk was nearly pos today :D got back from work and dtd so four days in a row we've dtd now and will intend on doing it the next 5 :D

feeling better now bit stressed about money and bills but i'm ok.

how are you girls?

wanting the weekend to hurry up

Evening Ladies :hugs:

MissyMoo and Linds I am still keeping my fxed for you both :)

Faerie hon so glad you are ok and getitng plenty of :sex: in by the sounds of it :)

Hiya I am looking fowards to going away for the weekend to Edinburgh. Really need a break. Just done 45 mins on Wii and had a nice shower.

Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed for us Madly

Faer I am so glad you are feeling more positive and keep on :sex: to catch that eggy !!! xx

Evening Ladies :hugs:

MissyMoo and Linds I am still keeping my fxed for you both :)

Faerie hon so glad you are ok and getitng plenty of :sex: in by the sounds of it :)

thanks hun i feel cak just want the weekend to hurry up for af to come or not

ohhhhh MissyMoo take me with you :lol: DH goes away on Sunday with work for his xmas do :dohh: yeah his work are paying for a two night stay in a hotel somewhere in wales....team building exercises and booze-ups alright for some! I get to stay with Oliver who is already upset his daddy is leaving him and going on holiday, my poor little man is such a daddys boy I think I will have plenty of tears over the weekend. We have told him daddy is going away to work but makes no odds daddy is leaving him behind :dohh:

Awww bless Oliver. You will have to give him plenty of reassurance and huge huge :hugs: but I am sure you already do lots of that! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->