**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

I do hon :) as much as hes a daddys boy he is also a mummys boy but he hates one of us not to be here...am dreading going into hospital to give birth, it breaks my heart thinking about how hes going to be :(

Ok, I can talk better now! Got more time on my hands!

Yesterday had a lovely day, a couple of friends came up as a birthday surprise and took me and OH for a pub meal. Got home to find an email from the gas company wanting to UP my DD to £81 a month!!! EVEN THOUGH WE ARE IN CREDIT!! :( Managed to make them drop it by £8 ... today they increased my Leccy... so now I'm paying nearly £150 a month for my gas and electric!! :mad: i only work part time and recieve part benefits!! :(

Then, a friends sister sent some stuff to me on FB of what my mate has *apparently* said about me, that I'm an embarrassment, which is why she never invites me out, how i'm ugly and fat, how i'm nothing without her and before i knew her i was a *dork* and how when all her friends fell out with her, i was the only one who wanted anything to do with her, but she was laughing at me behind my back - and she was too busy trying to make friends with people who were laughing behind her back... basically, someone is s**t stirring but I took all the words to heart, and my phone wasnt sending or recieving messages so i couldn't contact her and i was a little but of a mess, but i'm ok now.

I'm better today. We BD last night, and we BD this afternoon before picking up princess. My opk is nearly pos, am predicting it'll be a pos tomorrow night (which will mean i'll prob ov on CD13 as predicted!!)

Any SS ladies? How are you madly?

Oh is playing D&D tonight so I'm in my room allloooone. Nothing on TV though.

Oh, and OH got me Just Dance 2 for the wii... AHHHHH I LOVE IT!! Have been dancing to The Shoop Shoop Song :D :D

I feel like that sometimes hun but you gotta be pos. we will get it i promise you!!

wish all you girls live local and we could have tea together :D

Faer don't let her get you down. You know you are better than her and as for being fat.......:rofl: You ARE DEFINATELY NOT THAT!

xx

Faer don't let her get you down. You know you are better than her and as for being fat.......:rofl: You ARE DEFINATELY NOT THAT!

xx

i think its the bfn i got today always makes me feel like it i wish i did live near yas id be round for tea all time lol

Well I just had Ocean Pie so not sure if you like that. My OH hates it so I always do him something different. But I adore it!!! mmmmmmmmmm yummy yum yum in my tum tum!

i had fish fingers and wedges :D and LOTS of veg!! i'm going to make myself a cuppa and get into my jimjams. lots of internet for me tonight i think.

pma girlies pma!!

Im in my jimmy jams....so comfy....we could have a pj party!! hehe

hah that'd be awesome :D

i don't have many girlie friends around me most of OH's friends and they all come round and play on the xbox while I hibernate lol

was telling OH that i'm on cd11 today and i'll most likely Ov on CD13 and he was like.... *blank star*... WHAT?

haha... he doesn't understand my ttc lingo :D

haha I have gone through the whole thing with mine and I even told him to explain it back to me. He did and was ok is. But then after a week I asked him again and he just laughed and said Ohhhhh I dunno!!!! You know your body. I'm only a guy! lol

think im going to head to bed really tired n not v chatty tonight hope you ladies have a good night luvs yas xx:hugs:

just done another opk (poas gettings addictive ... lol) and i'm sure it's pos!!!

Ok night Linds. Hope you feel better tomorrow. I will be here early again. Bet you think I am glued to this laptop. But it is my life literally....the way I make my living. How I pay my bills and survive :rofl: so having your lovely ladies to chat to really is like a breath of fresh air x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->