**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

ok ladies I wanted to share my Amber reading with you all and compare it to Gail's and Sandra's readings...I'm soooooooo excited....:happydance::happydance:

AMBER ~ Your BFP is linked to October, I see you finding out early October so it's your September cycle. I am seeing a beautiful baby girl.:pink:

GAIL ~ Before October 2010, beautiful baby girl coming into your life, I feel the birth of the child to be 2011 :pink:

SANDRA ~ i see a girl next for you i want to say that she's a summer baby , will be born around may/june, i feel that the conception date will be september and i feel they keep telling me that it could be this september coming 2010:pink:

I'm so happy about these readings because they are all for the same a girl and I will get my BFP by October 2010...

who is amber?

hi Lindsey,

I found out about Amber through babycentre group here is the link and hope that I don't get into trouble for sharing this link...:winkwink:

https://angelicamber00.webs.com

the link doiesnt work hun xx

ok ladies I wanted to share my Amber reading with you all and compare it to Gail's and Sandra's readings...I'm soooooooo excited....:happydance::happydance:

AMBER ~ Your BFP is linked to October, I see you finding out early October so it's your September cycle. I am seeing a beautiful baby girl.:pink:

GAIL ~ Before October 2010, beautiful baby girl coming into your life, I feel the birth of the child to be 2011 :pink:

SANDRA ~ i see a girl next for you i want to say that she's a summer baby , will be born around may/june, i feel that the conception date will be september and i feel they keep telling me that it could be this september coming 2010:pink:

I'm so happy about these readings because they are all for the same a girl and I will get my BFP by October 2010...

who is amber?

hi Lindsey,

I found out about Amber through babycentre group here is the link and hope that I don't get into trouble for sharing this link...:winkwink:

https://angelicamber00.webs.com

the link doiesnt work hun xx

https://community.babycentre.co.uk/groups/a1997745/psychic_readings and then you will see Reading from Angelic Amber

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek couldnt help myself just purchased a reading from amber lol!

OMG frogger thats so spooky!!! :hugs:

Wow Moommama... All your readings are practially the same ALL say Girls... I've had both Boy and Girl and different months... lol So far only one has been wrong :(

Heres to getting your :bfp: good luck

hey ladies, i hope everyone has had a good weekend and their readings come true soon

OMG frogger thats so spooky!!! :hugs:

I know ain't it wild hun....:happydance::happydance: I can't wait for september to get here...woohoo!!!!! I'm just sooo tickled that 3 of them picked up the same....

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek couldnt help myself just purchased a reading from amber lol!

woohoo...:happydance::happydance: thats awesome hun can't wait to see what she tells you to ....

Me too hon! me too! How long did it take to get your reading? am email watching lol! Am also waiting on another reading from gail which I requested yesterday it was a fast same day reply one and I still havent had a reply from her yet! I just want to know if this is my month lol!:thumbup:

hey ladies, i hope everyone has had a good weekend and their readings come true soon

hi hun, how are you doing?...hope you have a great weekend also...sending you lots of hugs your way...:hugs:

thank you hun, i did. 1 day certainly wasn't enough with DH though after 3 months without him. been a crying wreck all day, even on the 5 hour train rides. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->