**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

hey ladies, i hope everyone has had a good weekend and their readings come true soon

hi hun, how are you doing?...hope you have a great weekend also...sending you lots of hugs your way...:hugs:

thank you hun, i did. 1 day certainly wasn't enough with DH though after 3 months without him. been a crying wreck all day, even on the 5 hour train rides. :cry:

awwww hun I'm so sorry that you only got to spend 1 day with your DH I bet that is soooo hard...now when do you get to be with him again didn't you say toward the end of this month?...well you know we are here for you to cry on we all care about ya and will help you through anything until your DH and you are in each others arms again...:winkwink::hugs:

thank you frogger :hugs: certainly means a lot. i know i just feel like i moan and groan on here a lot about missing him. i get to see him the 25-30 of this month and he leaves for a kosovo deployment the first of july. so, sigh. another three months without him and then about two weeks with him in maybe sept or oct and then after that.. about 6 months without him. if we get preggo my next cycle, end of june, then he should be getting back from deployment right when :baby: is born.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek couldnt help myself just purchased a reading from amber lol!

woohoo...:happydance::happydance: thats awesome hun can't wait to see what she tells you to ....

Me too hon! me too! How long did it take to get your reading? am email watching lol! Am also waiting on another reading from gail which I requested yesterday it was a fast same day reply one and I still havent had a reply from her yet! I just want to know if this is my month lol!:thumbup:

I purchased it on june 2, and then she contacted me on june 3 to request some information and then I sent her an email on june 5 to make sure that she has recieved the information that she requested and then she sent my BFP perdiction back on June 6 today...she says its usually like a 48 hours ...hope this helps hun...:thumbup:

ohhhhhhhhhhhh, it worked for me?

did i click the right link then:wacko: lol have triied it from her fb page too and isnt available

Lindsey email her here is her email addy maybe you could ask her about sending you an invoice friday to get a baby perdiction if she can't get you on her website also...

[email protected]

thanks hun will give her a mail in the morning

:thumbup:

thank you frogger :hugs: certainly means a lot. i know i just feel like i moan and groan on here a lot about missing him. i get to see him the 25-30 of this month and he leaves for a kosovo deployment the first of july. so, sigh. another three months without him and then about two weeks with him in maybe sept or oct and then after that.. about 6 months without him. if we get preggo my next cycle, end of june, then he should be getting back from deployment right when :baby: is born.

your very welcome hun...:hugs: you can moan and groan all you want here with us we will all be here for you hun...so never think that you can't share your feelings ok...its all ok :thumbup::hugs: I'm hoping that you catch that egg during your time with your DH 25-30 sending you lots of babydust your way also hun...:dust:

did i click the right link then:wacko: lol have triied it from her fb page too and isnt available

Lindsey email her here is her email addy maybe you could ask her about sending you an invoice friday to get a baby perdiction if she can't get you on her website also...

[email protected]

gave in and emailed her now lol will borrow some money ifneeds be

[email protected]

gave in and emailed her now lol will borrow some money ifneeds be

cool...:winkwink:

ohh i so hope my readings are right would be lovely to tell his mum n sister when we go over to germany in august his mums already hinting for grandkids wants to be a oma :haha:

ohh i so hope my readings are right would be lovely to tell his mum n sister when we go over to germany in august his mums already hinting for grandkids wants to be a oma :haha:

awww hun that would be awesome wouldn't it to beable to tell his mom that your pregnant when you go and visit...hoping that it comes true for you hun...:hugs:

awww hun that would be awesome wouldn't it to beable to tell his mom that your pregnant when you go and visit...hoping that it comes true for you hun...:hugs:

i think ben would slip up way b4 we go tbh tho he talks to his mum every day quite a few times ud think id of learnt german by now but all i know is what i here him say lol

Hi, ive just ordered my sandra and serendipty reading!! Hope its what i want to hear!! x

I LOVED SANDRAS READING... SHE IS AWESOME and IF you have any questions or concerns she gets back with you... Her predictions have been right on... She's amazing and lovely Woman... I did'nt care too much for Seredipitys reading, but that is just me...

Good Luck hun... Keep us posted on what Sandras prediction is...

www.psychicreadingsbysandragibbs.com

I've just ordered my Sandra reading... hehe. OH will not be happy if he finds out... :|

ive just ordered a sandra reading...much cheaper than the rest :) quite excited about it :D see if it matches the other 2 i have of august 2010 (even tho one said boy and one girl lol)

None of mine really match :(

Serendipity said be patient, lol, autumn (spet/oct) and a boy, Jenny said this month and a girl, Gail said July/August and a boy.. lol

Hope Sandra matches at least one of them!!

hiya girls, ive ordered a reading from gail, its been 14 and a half hours haha can u tell i'm inpatient!!!! hope i get it soon!!!xxxxx

does sandra contact you for info or do we need to mail her? and if so does anyone have her email? have just oderd a reading

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->