**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

charlie lousie... charlie eva :D charlie marie

i've suddenly gone really down.

Charlie Lousie ...... funny Louise is my middle name and I suggest that but DHs not sure :dohh: Men!

Def I agree....not a soap fan for a long while now but this is great :)

lol at gail in the cafe...

awwww i don't know how i feel at the moment :(

Erin - Yes I am the same haha. I am sure she will respond to you soon. She was always really good at getting back to me when I was in contact with her. Although she did get mine wrong along with a lot of the others, she was always very friendly and nice. Let us know what she says when she does get back. Good luck! x

I will do!! Thanks for responding! :flower:

Here's her response!!

Hi erin

Well I guess you are going to have to email me in the next two weeks to confirm one:) They are showing a DECEMBER connection and I guess you could be testing then for a bfp:) Make sure to keep me updated!

Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

ahhh!

i'm contemplating buying a test for the monring... lol.. i'm due in 6ish days, so tomorrow will be five days. 10dpo... i know its a silly idea, but temptation is getting the better of me.

how are you linds?

i'm contemplating buying a test for the monring... lol.. i'm due in 6ish days, so tomorrow will be five days. 10dpo... i know its a silly idea, but temptation is getting the better of me.

how are you linds?

wait hun lol the earlyer you test the more chance you getting a false neg test :hugs: im ok woke up quite positive this morn will feel more pos once you get ur bfp tho lol

oh i know i'll tell myself to wait... but i work in a shopping centre with easy access to frer, superdrug tests, tesco tests and poundworld tests.... lol :( thinking of buying a pack of fref, a pack of superdrug and then a couple from poundland to use nearer af... lol :( i just wanna know.

temped again today, wish i had been doing it since ov to get a cleaerer picture. it's still on the highest temp i;ve had, so thats three days now, as long as it stays up tomorrow i suppose all is still looking good. usually it dips a little tomorrow - going on previous months i've temped. (i love the graph where you can compare them :D) what do you think linds?

yeah i'll feel more positive IF i get my bfp lol... gah. i want it so much. i know we DTD enough tis month, we covered every day, please let this be my month!!

oh i know i'll tell myself to wait... but i work in a shopping centre with easy access to frer, superdrug tests, tesco tests and poundworld tests.... lol :( thinking of buying a pack of fref, a pack of superdrug and then a couple from poundland to use nearer af... lol :( i just wanna know.

temped again today, wish i had been doing it since ov to get a cleaerer picture. it's still on the highest temp i;ve had, so thats three days now, as long as it stays up tomorrow i suppose all is still looking good. usually it dips a little tomorrow - going on previous months i've temped. (i love the graph where you can compare them :D) what do you think linds?

yeah i'll feel more positive IF i get my bfp lol... gah. i want it so much. i know we DTD enough tis month, we covered every day, please let this be my month!!

do you have a link to your chart?

yeah thats what i thought... just needs to stay high tomorrow otherwise i'll panic lol.

have some minor af style cramps going on, just on the left side... meh. don't know what to think. i hate this week!! i hate waiting... i wish we could just know.

yeah thats what i thought... just needs to stay high tomorrow otherwise i'll panic lol.

have some minor af style cramps going on, just on the left side... meh. don't know what to think. i hate this week!! i hate waiting... i wish we could just know.

im gonna say your in for a good chance especialy the amount of times u dtd this cycle

gaaaah linds i'm so confused :(

feel like i'm gonna be letting myself down again

gaaaah linds i'm so confused :(

feel like i'm gonna be letting myself down again

maybe you should put the thermometer away and keep yourself busy with princess and other things sometimes temping causes more stress then good:hugs:

Think I'm still gonna temp ... i'm drilling it into me so that if I don't get BFP this cycle, I can temp all of next cycle, I have a feeling FS will tell me to anyway.

Cramping has gone, it wasn't there for a long. Boobs don't hurt today. :( Going to get ready for work, at least that'll keep my mind off things... Working in a toyshop, five weeks before christmas, on a saturday.... Can't think of anything during a situation like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->