**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Think I'm still gonna temp ... i'm drilling it into me so that if I don't get BFP this cycle, I can temp all of next cycle, I have a feeling FS will tell me to anyway.

Cramping has gone, it wasn't there for a long. Boobs don't hurt today. :( Going to get ready for work, at least that'll keep my mind off things... Working in a toyshop, five weeks before christmas, on a saturday.... Can't think of anything during a situation like that!

ohh i know how you feel i used to work for the early learning center was soooooooooooooooooooo busy and so many moody customers had one guy shout at me for not giving him discount his reason was "i am imigrant you must discount for me"

Oh we get ALL kinds of cutsomers, this time of year is horrible for nasty customers, we're used to it now though, this is my third year working in a toyshop, previous to that i worked in an ice cream shop in a different shopping centre ouver two christmas' and that was just as bad

Oh we get ALL kinds of cutsomers, this time of year is horrible for nasty customers, we're used to it now though, this is my third year working in a toyshop, previous to that i worked in an ice cream shop in a different shopping centre ouver two christmas' and that was just as bad

rather you then me lol im glad i dont do retail anymore i cant stand the crowds :haha:

in all honesty, i LOVE retail. I love customer service. It's just the arsey customers I hate. Every now and again I get a customer that is really thankful for whatever help you've given them and that makes it worth while. Plus I get a discount on all products, which is perfect for princess lol. i now have an NVQ in retail aswell. I could never work in an office, i'd go crazy.

i have cramps again :( :( like AF cramps :(

in all honesty, i LOVE retail. I love customer service. It's just the arsey customers I hate. Every now and again I get a customer that is really thankful for whatever help you've given them and that makes it worth while. Plus I get a discount on all products, which is perfect for princess lol. i now have an NVQ in retail aswell. I could never work in an office, i'd go crazy.

i have cramps again :( :( like AF cramps :(

i cant do customer service havent the confidence and get stressed way too easy. af style cramps are normal stop stresseing soon to be mrs

i'm a stress head. :( lol.

right going to eat my noodles and then go, chat later hunny have a nice day !! xxx

Hey Ladies :wave:

Have a good day Faerie and stop worrying cramping is norm I still get it now and its very like af type pain :dohh:

And plans for today Linds hon? DH has gone to chippy for comfort food :) chip butty for me for lunch.....still feeling like pitty polly and just found out my dad was admitted to hospital last night.....he had a bowel op a few weeks ago and he had red angry swollen legs so they have admitted him to treat....not sure whats wrong exactly yet as when my mum left him last night he was waiting to see consultant :( very busy time for my mum and dad too, they have there own business and are employed by the local council to cover the Leeds German Market from now until just before xmas....so lots of additional pressure for them and I cant even help cause am ill!

Hey Ladies :wave:

Have a good day Faerie and stop worrying cramping is norm I still get it now and its very like af type pain :dohh:

And plans for today Linds hon? DH has gone to chippy for comfort food :) chip butty for me for lunch.....still feeling like pitty polly and just found out my dad was admitted to hospital last night.....he had a bowel op a few weeks ago and he had red angry swollen legs so they have admitted him to treat....not sure whats wrong exactly yet as when my mum left him last night he was waiting to see consultant :( very busy time for my mum and dad too, they have there own business and are employed by the local council to cover the Leeds German Market from now until just before xmas....so lots of additional pressure for them and I cant even help cause am ill!
no plans for me lazy day was going to start packing but cant be botherd lol. i hope your dad is ok hun thats all you need right now :hugs:

I cant either hon very lazy day :dohh:

I hope hes ok too....am sure he will be :sad1: My Mum and Dad work so hard to keep business going in current climate too....am sure it will all work out!

I cant either hon very lazy day :dohh:

I hope hes ok too....am sure he will be :sad1: My Mum and Dad work so hard to keep business going in current climate too....am sure it will all work out!

my mu had a small buissness doing bra fitting but it went down thanks to the credit crunch

:sad1: its so sad hon esp when you work so hard for what you have! My mum tells me my uncle is helping them out and she has made plan for cover for the next few days so hopefully things will be ok!

:sad1: its so sad hon esp when you work so hard for what you have! My mum tells me my uncle is helping them out and she has made plan for cover for the next few days so hopefully things will be ok!

i so hope things go ok for them any news on your dad?

Thanks hon for asking :hugs:

My Mum came earlier and was really upset she was on her way to go see my Dad so I will get an update later as she will then be going to work....My Uncle is giving my parents an hand with work and my Mum has made plans to cover things for the next few days....she was so upset and it makes me feel bad I cant help but she understands and knows I am ill :sad1: So just waiting for my Mum to call when she can now!

I have done a little bit on online xmas shopping so I feel like I am least doing some of the things I planned to do over the last few weeks whilst I havent had the energy to do much really!

Hope you're dad is ok madly.

I feel rubbish. Really miserable and tired and cold.

OH said my boobs are looking more veiny than normal.

i am disgusted ladies really am why is it so easy for ppl to get preg then decide they dont think they want a ababy
https://www.parentdish.co.uk/2010/1...abortion-website-vote-abort-healthy-baby-boy/

My temp dropped slightly today, which it was always happens...

Not so positive this morning ladies, feeling miserable, like AF is coming.

The only thing I'm clinging onto it that I feel a little sick, and throat is full of flemgh but in a sickly way - not like a cold, if that makes sense.

morning ladies how are you all? faer stop ya stresseing woman i reccon will go back up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->