**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Hey Ladies :hugs:

Linds hon that article is appaulling :trouble: That couple do not deserve to be parents at all.....That poor little man :( I cant believe they are treating his little life so flipantly :sad1: That little boy is roughly the same size as baby Charlie how could they treat having a baby in such a way :( Breaks my heart!

Update on my dad.....Well his bowel op has been a success however there is a pocket of fluid collecting somewhere in his body and so everytime he said up this floats down to his legs :( He was had to lay completely flat and is due to have an u/s today so they can locate the pocket of fluid then the consultant is going to conduct a procedure to draw the fluid out....with a big needle.....owwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! This is as much as we know at the minute Ladies :( I hope he gets better real soon my mum was so upset yesterday :sad1:

Hey Ladies :hugs:

Linds hon that article is appaulling :trouble: That couple do not deserve to be parents at all.....That poor little man :( I cant believe they are treating his little life so flipantly :sad1: That little boy is roughly the same size as baby Charlie how could they treat having a baby in such a way :( Breaks my heart!

Update on my dad.....Well his bowel op has been a success however there is a pocket of fluid collecting somewhere in his body and so everytime he said up this floats down to his legs :( He was had to lay completely flat and is due to have an u/s today so they can locate the pocket of fluid then the consultant is going to conduct a procedure to draw the fluid out....with a big needle.....owwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! This is as much as we know at the minute Ladies :( I hope he gets better real soon my mum was so upset yesterday :sad1:

oh your poor dad hope he feels bewtter soon and your mum:hugs:

i wrote a cheesey poem today lol

Dear santa
I know im all grown up now
and havent wrote to you in years
but please could you make come true
the wish i have this year
i don't want no boxed up preasents
wraped up with preety bows
i don't want a stocking that is ready to overflow
all i want for christmas is baby of my own
id love to have a special gift
two dark pink lines for me
and please make it so i can leave my husband
a BFP under the tree

Thats ace Linds hon :)

Thank you so much :hugs: am sure everything will be ok!

Madly hope your dad is better soon :hugs:

Linds thats cuuuuute

I hope Missy is ok, she hasn't posted for a few days... and froggers is never around anymore!!

Temp stayed the same today. Spent most of yesterday crying at ANYTHING OH said, I was a complete mess. Feeling better today. I was asleep for 9pm, woke up at around 2am, completely sweating - this has NEVER in my life happened, apart from maybe on REALLY hot nights in the summer, but last night was freezing and when I woke up I was freezing.

I want to feel positive but I don't want to get my hopes up. AF due between tomorrow and thursday - most likely thursday. Maybe tempted to buy some tests today to use in the morning... I know it's a bad idea... But we all do it lol

Right ladies have a lovely day - i'm off to work, it is far too early and too cold to be up and I've had hiccups for 15 minutes now :(

:hi: morning lovely ladies.

Sorry about your dad Madly and hope hes better soon.

I am ok faer....just been working hard.

How are you Lindsey? Love your poem.

Morning Ladies :hugs:

No further update about my Dad yet :sad1:

I however have a drs appointment at 4.40pm and I am ready to refuse to leave until I am given some real help :( I may take a pee sample with me as I suspect another urine infection :( I also have a pain in my left lung and am increasingly worried about myself and baby Charlie :( Willlet you ladies know how I get on!

Morning ladies... hope you're alright girls

temp rose a little today - have had some horrible horrible cramps though since yesterday, feel like AF is here they are that bad, but no AF.

Used a cheap poundworld test - bfn - but the sensitivity is like 25 i think so ... hmmm

Hi Ladies :wave:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo Faerie dont test yet hon :dohh: too early :thumbup: your symptons sound great :)

How is everyone else? Linds? MissyMoo? Frogger?

morning ladies im freeeeeeeeezing gota go up town and pick up some baby milk and nappys lol if only they were for me!:haha:

only you will be shopping in Germany for baby :)

Not too bad hon.....I updated my journal yesterday after my trip to drs and apparently flu/cold bug aside I have had a nasty UTI for 4wks now :wacko: it didnt clear up the last time it seems and is the reason why I have been so ill along with the flu/cold bug :dohh: Apparently they can be nasty little bugs and make one so ill which is why I havent been able to shake this off also apparently cause I have been drinking lots of OJ for my cold this prolongs a UTI and so unknown to me I have been making the situation worse . I am fairly uncomfy in my VJ and I feel like I am been torn in two when I walk so I am just waiting on the Dr calling me back for advice cause I cant have antibiotics until my urine sample comes back from the lab as they wont give me antibiotics unnessecary although I know I have an infection and the dipstick test they did also showed it :growlmad: I cant sit about all week like this its simply riddick!

awww no madly, did the doctor call back?

for the last 2 hours i have had the most painful cramps i've ever had. no af, but horrendous cramps. i almost doubled over getting shopping from tescos.

:( i honestly feel like she will be here within a day

Oh no poor you hon :hugs: I hope she stays away and took an early xmas vacation :)

Yes the Dr called me back and I have antibiotics :) she didnt see why they didnt give me them yesterday :growlmad: pissed me off esp since I could have been having treatment but at least I have them now and I also bought some cranberry juice. The pain is something chronic though esp trying to walk, its taken me ages to collect Oliver and get back home :( All warm and cosy in my pjs now though :) and Oliver has been fed so am putting my feet up!

i've just had a lovely dinner - chicken, new potatoes and salad mmmm with lots of butter and cheese lol. Got an apple crumble in the oven :D Wacthing muppet chirstmas carol to cheer me up. No AF but I'm not really expecting her until tomorrow/thursday maybe even friday at the latest i honestly think she'll be here by thursday morning. The cramping has gone now though so fingers crossed. I was naughty again and tested with superdrug test... BFN... lol. Meh.

Glad you've got antibiotics now madly :D

oh hon :hugs: ..... you just never know .....I will keep my fxed for you!

Your tea sounds nice :) not sure what I will be having yet :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"