**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

cramping is on and off now, feels very much like af cramps, but really really strong - i usually cramp a little before af, but these cramps feel like when af is actually here.

not sure what to think really! i hate these few days of waiting...

Funny hon I felt exactly the same about the cramps and my aching boobs :dohh:

I dont usually get either until the :witch: has actually landed.....no build up except a sort of lower back aching iykwim....well the month we had :angel: nothing different to normal every pregoo sympton going just like every other TTC month however the month of :bfp: with Charlie NOT A THING except the cramping and my boobs geez they were killing me :wacko: I knew it was different and thats why I was so sure baby Charlie was full of sticky stuff....everything was so different to previously which is now why I guess cause my :angel: was same as every other month it was an indication things werent great :sad1: I also realised looking back in my diary over my sick leave that I came home from work on the monday before I m/c on the saturday and was also off tuesday that week ill at home with a sort of fluey bug :nope: guess it was an indication now looking back!

Its gone so quickly hon and with Christmas coming up I guess I will be 25wks before i know it :dohh:

I hope I get my bfp before end of 2010. It's absouletely killing me, especially as princess's mum is pregnant. I honestly feel like it's never going to happen at this rate. :shrug:

Keep faith hon (I know easily said than done!) but its what kept me going after :angel: never give up hope....I never expected to get a :bfp: so soon after and I know I am extremely lucky but I also believe things do happen for a reason....it will happen soon hon am sure, you had tests and everything is fine....just hold into that faith for a little longer!

It's just hard too. 15 months of trying now, nothing wrong - yet no baby. I'm just tired of waiting and watching :shrug: lol I want my own. :(

:hugs: you will hon....you both will.......With Oliver we tried for 18mths before nearly having icsi and then fell naturally....I was told I had pcos (which I later found out I didnt :growlmad:) and apparently DHs sperm were so laid back they didnt move :wacko: Well they must have moved at some point cause Oliver and :angel: later baby Charlie is on the way :thumbup: The only thing I can say is that I truly believed in my heart I would be a mum one day and never ever gave up even at low points and tough times I just stood back up and carried on....I did exactly the same thing this time too...our :angel: crushed me and I have NO IDEA how I managed to get my :bfp: again the month after :nope: but somehow I did :shrug: TTC is a terrible rocky road and really tests a person and a relationship...DH always said they he wanted me to leave him if he couldnt give me a baby cause he was broken, it broke my heart :cry: I am lucky so so lucky.....all I ever did was believe, dreams do come true you just have to believe they will with all you have and every little bit of your heart!

think she's around the corner ladies, my temp dropped to 36.3 today, i always get af on 36.3 :( lol

This cycle might just be different hon :hugs: dont give up hope yet!

gota go dentist later with ben i hate them places lol but hes face is all swollen and he cant eat

Funny we are all off the dentist at 3.30pm for a check-up :lol: how bizare hon...hope ben feels better soon, sounds nasty :(

No AF yet, if she doesn't show up tomorrow morning then I'll get excited. Cramping isn't as severe now, tested this morning though (i know i'm naughty) and it was BFN.

Ladies I'm very into genealogy and have spent years tracing my mums half sister (we knew there was one but they had never met), last year I found out she had died but left 7 kids, and my mum got to meet some of them at a BBQ. Well I'm still on a mission to find out what i can about her and also my mums dad as he died when she was 18 months and we've never even seen a pic of him. Today I made a breakthrough and found out that my mums half sister was one of 5... but 4 died before even being registered. That means my grandfather, god bless him, had 8 children - but only 2 lived. My mother had 7 siblings on her dads side of the family, never got to know her sister, her brother died at 18 months, 4 were lost when born, and one was miscarried nearly full term. It really put things into prespective!! I was practically crying on the bus when i found out. I will be more positive, I won't give up, because grandad obviously didn't.

How are you all today?

No AF yet, if she doesn't show up tomorrow morning then I'll get excited. Cramping isn't as severe now, tested this morning though (i know i'm naughty) and it was BFN.

Ladies I'm very into genealogy and have spent years tracing my mums half sister (we knew there was one but they had never met), last year I found out she had died but left 7 kids, and my mum got to meet some of them at a BBQ. Well I'm still on a mission to find out what i can about her and also my mums dad as he died when she was 18 months and we've never even seen a pic of him. Today I made a breakthrough and found out that my mums half sister was one of 5... but 4 died before even being registered. That means my grandfather, god bless him, had 8 children - but only 2 lived. My mother had 7 siblings on her dads side of the family, never got to know her sister, her brother died at 18 months, 4 were lost when born, and one was miscarried nearly full term. It really put things into prespective!! I was practically crying on the bus when i found out. I will be more positive, I won't give up, because grandad obviously didn't.

How are you all today?
gosh that really does put it in perspective

Amazing Faerie hon :hugs: Stay determined.....and good news re you know who :) keeping everything crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->