**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Oh yeah forgot about that hon :(

Well it hasnt arrived yet :shrug: who knows if it actually will?

I remember New Years eve 2005 going into 2006 Oliver was only weeks old and it started snowing :) We took a picture of the snowfall for his scrapbook :lol:

I remember New Years eve 2005 going into 2006 Oliver was only weeks old and it started snowing :) We took a picture of the snowfall for his scrapbook :lol:

awww bless! i cant wait to do all things like that:cloud9:

It was Linds I thought it was great as it was his 1st Christmas :dohh:

The news is saying the gritters are out :( getting worried about falling or tripping over Ladies....hopefully my snow/ice shoe/boot grippers will arrive in next day or so :thumbup: DH bought me these special grippers you strap around your footwear.....a lady posted a thread in 2nd tri so I snapped some up :) I reckon its cold enough for my winter hat......its black with kitten ears :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Faerie maybe she will get lost in a snow storm and lose her way.....until next winter at least :)

It was Linds I thought it was great as it was his 1st Christmas :dohh:

The news is saying the gritters are out :( getting worried about falling or tripping over Ladies....hopefully my snow/ice shoe/boot grippers will arrive in next day or so :thumbup: DH bought me these special grippers you strap around your footwear.....a lady posted a thread in 2nd tri so I snapped some up :) I reckon its cold enough for my winter hat......its black with kitten ears :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Faerie maybe she will get lost in a snow storm and lose her way.....until next winter at least :)

ive got my scarf and gloves already been waeitng them as sooooooooo cold an d just brougth some new warm pjs today from lasenza with some super warm slippers:happydance:

I havent fished mine out yet but think I will have to hon :thumbup:

The weather is on and apparently not to be disappointed here in Leeds if we wake up to no snow however terrible ICE ...... fan bloody tastic!

I havent fished mine out yet but think I will have to hon :thumbup:

The weather is on and apparently not to be disappointed here in Leeds if we wake up to no snow however terrible ICE ...... fan bloody tastic!

we had bad ice this morn me mum nearly went over on he bum walking up town. im not looking forward to snow as we will have to walk spikey in it in germany and its cold! lol

I have to leave my flat at 7.30am... It was frosty this morning, I'm so going to fall over tomorrow lol.

I've been wearing my scarve/hat/gloves for a month already ... I CAN'T STAND BEING COLD.

Still no af... cramping gone but severe back ache :shrug: can't get my hopes up until at least tomorrow night though. I'm hoping my temp goes up in the morning...

I have to leave my flat at 7.30am... It was frosty this morning, I'm so going to fall over tomorrow lol.

I've been wearing my scarve/hat/gloves for a month already ... I CAN'T STAND BEING COLD.

Still no af... cramping gone but severe back ache :shrug: can't get my hopes up until at least tomorrow night though. I'm hoping my temp goes up in the morning...

i think it will my cramps never went away at all when af was on way and got worse when af turned up

I don't usually cramp bad until the day of AF when she has hit. I'm so confuuuuused. Just either want AF to show or a BFP. Feel like sulking lol.

When I went to the toilet there was spotting :( Well, like, CM with stringy bits of pinkish blood... I usually come on quite medium flow, usually bright red at least, but some previous cycles have started out quite pinkish... :shrug: Guessing it's not meant to be this month and PS was wrong and my head was wrong.

When I went to the toilet there was spotting :( Well, like, CM with stringy bits of pinkish blood... I usually come on quite medium flow, usually bright red at least, but some previous cycles have started out quite pinkish... :shrug: Guessing it's not meant to be this month and PS was wrong and my head was wrong.
not full af yet so ur not out!

Hiya Ladies :hi:

Thought I would write a little poem to cheer you all up!

Sat in my pj's cosy and warm hoping the :witch: will be frozen up in the snow storm.

Keep her away from my friend faer or I will stick pins in her eyes and burn off her hair.

Lindsey is positive, supportive and cute as she marches off to the dentist with Ben at her Boots.

Madly all brave and fighting off the pain. It's a wonder the poor girl and baby Charlie are still sane!!

Frogger where are you and I hope you are well. I know this TTC business is a living Hell!!

Hiya Ladies :hi:

Thought I would write a little poem to cheer you all up!

Sat in my pj's cosy and warm hoping the :witch: will be frozen up in the snow storm.

Keep her away from my friend faer or I will stick pins in her eyes and burn off her hair.

Lindsey is positive, supportive and cute as she marches off to the dentist with Ben at her Boots.

Madly all brave and fighting off the pain. It's a wonder the poor girl and baby Charlie are still sane!!

Frogger where are you and I hope you are well. I know this TTC business is a living Hell!!

:haha::haha: love it :hugs:

temp has gone up slightly, but barely much, and the spotting is a darker pink almost red, cramping has gone, but i think she'll be here by the time i get to work. i'm actually ok about it, sleep did me good, have my FS appointment on monday to look forward to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->