**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

temp has gone up slightly, but barely much, and the spotting is a darker pink almost red, cramping has gone, but i think she'll be here by the time i get to work. i'm actually ok about it, sleep did me good, have my FS appointment on monday to look forward to.

your NOT out yet:hugs:

ive woken with af style cramps this morn:wacko:

Morning :hi:

I think I ovd yesterday cos has major spikey pokey pains in my left hand side. We :sex: this morning.

Love you all! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been around I just sometimes can't deal with TTC here lately its just bringing me down after each month :bfn: and when Gail and sandra all perdicts that I would have gotten my bfp from sept/oct and nothing it just hurts you know I know we aren't suppose to put alot of hope and faith into the readings but damit its hard not to...but anyways I wanted to come on here and wish you all a

https://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss323/Euler5853/Thanksgiving/HYS.gif

also, I'm on cycle day 12 and I took soy 160mgs this cycle from cycle days 6-10 and also getting ready to have Pranic healings done to help see if that helps me achieve a pregnancy...

sending you all lots of babydust your way ladies...
https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh295/McMommaBearof2/babydust2.gif

Hey Frogger my lovely!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I know TTC gets you down and it is soo hard to carry on. I hope the Pranic Healing helps you. Keep strong girl! Keep strong!!
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
x

Hey Frogger my lovely!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I know TTC gets you down and it is soo hard to carry on. I hope the Pranic Healing helps you. Keep strong girl! Keep strong!!
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
x

thanks so much for your kind words hun....sending you a big hug your way...
https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/jsobczak1/STUFF/HUG.jpg

I'm out. :( Although - no cramping AT all... guess all my cramping is done with cause of the pre af cramps.

Hey Ladies :wave:

Sending you oodles of :hugs: frogger :kiss: so sorry to hear you are so down :( I hope the treatment helps you :thumbup:

MissyMoo...I loved you poem :lol: made me chuckle...fxed you caught that little eggy :)

Linds hon how is ben? hope hes feeling better?

So sorry Faerie hon the nasty :witch: landed :trouble:

I went to see ob gynae today about my gestational diabetes result....I updated my journal if you guys want to read I wont re-post but basically good news :) I am so happy right now except I am still walking like I have a watermelon stook between my thighs :lol:

Ladies my dad is on the mend...well sort of :) he came home from hospital on antibiotics and has to go in next tues for day surgery to have a procedure to remove the additional fluid he has floating around :( it makes take a few attempts so it may mean he has to have it done a few times but at least theres treatment and hes on the mend now thankfully :thumbup:

Hey Ladies :wave:

Sending you oodles of :hugs: frogger :kiss: so sorry to hear you are so down :( I hope the treatment helps you :thumbup:

MissyMoo...I loved you poem :lol: made me chuckle...fxed you caught that little eggy :)

Linds hon how is ben? hope hes feeling better?

So sorry Faerie hon the nasty :witch: landed :trouble:

I went to see ob gynae today about my gestational diabetes result....I updated my journal if you guys want to read I wont re-post but basically good news :) I am so happy right now except I am still walking like I have a watermelon stook between my thighs :lol:

Ladies my dad is on the mend...well sort of :) he came home from hospital on antibiotics and has to go in next tues for day surgery to have a procedure to remove the additional fluid he has floating around :( it makes take a few attempts so it may mean he has to have it done a few times but at least theres treatment and hes on the mend now thankfully :thumbup:

hes doing ok now antibiots have already done the trick he caught it nice and early as it was forming into an absess

ok i know longer have pma as both the other ladies missy and faer got caught by the witch so no doubt im going too to this cycle

Faer did PS ever get back to you when you emailed her?

Lindsey even if you do get a visit by the :witch: you will get pregnant soon. Just have faith!

Madly glad my poem made you chuckle and glad you dad is on the mend.

I am just about to go on my Wii.....I have now lost just over HALF A STONE ladies!!!! hehe:happydance:
I am doing this so that my body is in ultimate fitness ready for February because I want to go into this pregnancy in tip top condition and I am going to continue exercising throughout my pregnancy with the things that I find easier on the Wii that don't include abdominal stretches and twists etc. I have 2 pre-pregnancy dvds I just ordered from Amazon which I intend to use and then post-pregnancy dvd for after. Oh and I intend to go swimming too whilst pregnant and after. It's important to go into pregnancy in with tip top fitness and that way I will just feel better and be very physical throughout. It's all good for the baby and good for me.

Don't lose PMA linds, there have been a few ladies on here that had a correct prediction from PS and maybe the positive PS saw for me was my FS appointment.

Missy, I've emailed her about 3 times in the last 2 months... And she has replied to none of them. :(

Also - so far this AF is VERY light, i'm obviously not getting my hopes up again cause that would be silly, but it's lighter in volume and colour, and when I just went to the toilet, there was no red it was just pink and a little brown, but enough to fill a pad tmi... No cramping, but what feels like ovulation twinges? Lol... My bodies just being funny this month.

Thank you MissyMoo hon :hugs: and good for you with the fitness regime :thumbup: My WII one will commence once Charlie is born :) and it will be spring so hopefully some nice weather to go walking everywhere with the pram :wohoo: can wait!

Linds hon dont loose PMA its all we have at the end of everything else.....I will send you some of mine cause I have had a good day PMA wise today :mail: Glad to hear ben is on the mend too :thumbup:

OHHHHHH Faerie hon it does sound like that blumming :witch: is playing around.....:trouble:

I am having chilli and chips for tea yum yum :) we will see if Charlie likes it better than the jacket potato and beans he didnt seem to like last night :rofl:

ben just broke my fertilty bracelet mia angel sent me have had it on ever since and he just pulled it and broke it:( thats my main pma :cry: and my best mate rang me earlyer to say she is having a lil boy so shes now gonna have one of each and i have non:cry:

:hugs: i feel for you hun. princess' mum put a pic of her aby bump on fb today... third child and she cba to see her first, and i'm here longing for one to call my own.

AF is very normal now. Going to dose up on painkillers for the first time since last month and find my heaty wheaty. OH is very sad today. We're gonna sit and be sad together lol. Night ladies. xx :( :hugs:

Awww faer. At least you can have each other to console. Don't stay sad for too long though hun :hugs:

Lindsey you really are having a tough time. The bracelet from Mia Angel will already have the spell cast and as long as you wore it for 1 hour apparently the spell will still be ok so don't worry too much about that. Sorry about your friend. It all gets a bit much sometimes doesn't it. :hugs:

Madly I am jealous about your Chilly and Chips and I hope Oliver likes it too. We are having Mushroom Risotto that Martyn made all by him self and he is funny because whenever he cooks something himself and I like it he gets all excited like a little boy and keeps going. "So are you going to tell suchabody that I made a Risotto". Or he will keep saying "What marks would you give me out of 10 for this". I find it ever so cute. But I think it is lovely when he cooks because he gets so much satisfaction from it because I LOOOOOVE what he cooks! mmmmmmmmmmmm. He is extremely good at Cauliflower Cheese too.

It was real nice MissyMoo :blush: and Charlie really like it too at least am not :sick: like last night with the jacket pot and beans he didnt seem to like that :lol:

David is a real good cook too and I guess am not too bad cause its what I do now for a living :dohh: I always think something tastes better when its cooked by someone else iykwim! Other people like my cooking and I get good compliments but I dont I prefer someone to cook for me :rofl: not great to say that to customers though :wacko:

Ladies I'm gonna take a break from BnB for a week or so, till AF is gone and I can figure whats going on with me. I have my FS on monday - so I mayb update monday. I won't be gone long, just need some time away from BnB and TTC and all the lingo lol. Everyone says 'relax forget about it' and I can't do that if i'm always on here checking symptoms and what not lol. I only come on for you ladies now really!! So I will be back, don't lose PMA Linds and Miss I have hopes for you both. Love you all and like I said I'll update monday xxxx

:hugs: Take care Faerie hon and come back real soon :kiss: lots of love and well wishes for your appointment on Monday XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->