**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Ladies I'm gonna take a break from BnB for a week or so, till AF is gone and I can figure whats going on with me. I have my FS on monday - so I mayb update monday. I won't be gone long, just need some time away from BnB and TTC and all the lingo lol. Everyone says 'relax forget about it' and I can't do that if i'm always on here checking symptoms and what not lol. I only come on for you ladies now really!! So I will be back, don't lose PMA Linds and Miss I have hopes for you both. Love you all and like I said I'll update monday xxxx

ok hun take it easy and will "see" you when you feel ready to comebback xxx

Hi Linds how are you today?

Faer I will be thinking of you. Yes it gets too much Symptom Checking and everything and I understand exactly where you're coming from. Take care and see you soon! :hugs:

Madly!!!! You are a sweet potato!!! yay x

Hey Ladies :wave:

Sending you oodles of :hugs: frogger :kiss: so sorry to hear you are so down :( I hope the treatment helps you :thumbup:

MissyMoo...I loved you poem :lol: made me chuckle...fxed you caught that little eggy :)

Linds hon how is ben? hope hes feeling better?

So sorry Faerie hon the nasty :witch: landed :trouble:

I went to see ob gynae today about my gestational diabetes result....I updated my journal if you guys want to read I wont re-post but basically good news :) I am so happy right now except I am still walking like I have a watermelon stook between my thighs :lol:

Ladies my dad is on the mend...well sort of :) he came home from hospital on antibiotics and has to go in next tues for day surgery to have a procedure to remove the additional fluid he has floating around :( it makes take a few attempts so it may mean he has to have it done a few times but at least theres treatment and hes on the mend now thankfully :thumbup:

thanks Madlyttc for your well wishes...I just hate being down....it just feels like its never going to happen you know....:cry:

I'm sorry about your dad hun he is in my prayers...:winkwink:

hey ladies sorry ive nit been around much been a bussy stressed out bee the past few days the move is getting closer :cry:

Thank you so much Frogger hon :hugs: I understand exactly how you are feeling hon :blush: I know how much it hurts to want a babe deep down in your heart the aching and yearning....I know how lucky I am and everyday I am thankful for baby Charlie.....I will keep praying you get your sticky :bfp: real soon hon :hugs: Dont give up :thumbup:

Linds hon remember this move is a positive move and although you may feel its real risky right now take comfort in the fact that with risk comes good luck :winkwink:

Thank you so much Frogger hon :hugs: I understand exactly how you are feeling hon :blush: I know how much it hurts to want a babe deep down in your heart the aching and yearning....I know how lucky I am and everyday I am thankful for baby Charlie.....I will keep praying you get your sticky :bfp: real soon hon :hugs: Dont give up :thumbup:

Linds hon remember this move is a positive move and although you may feel its real risky right now take comfort in the fact that with risk comes good luck :winkwink:

thank you hun just v nervouse even crry lately talking to my cat who i have tp leave behind:cry:

Oh hon :hugs:

Try to stay positive (I know easier said than done!) and remember your `home` isnt that far away :nope: Germany is just around the corner :) This is a good move for you and ben and for your future babes :thumbup: you are doing this for a positive future together and anything right now is worth enduring just for that reason alone. I do believe to be lucky in life you need to take risks and everything happens for a reason :thumbup: This is the biggest risk you could take hon...moving to Germany and a big risk is grately rewarded :) Life is for living remember that and nothing you do cant be un-done....if it doesnt work you guys can come back but I believe it will because its meant to be :hugs:

Oh hon :hugs:

Try to stay positive (I know easier said than done!) and remember your `home` isnt that far away :nope: Germany is just around the corner :) This is a good move for you and ben and for your future babes :thumbup: you are doing this for a positive future together and anything right now is worth enduring just for that reason alone. I do believe to be lucky in life you need to take risks and everything happens for a reason :thumbup: This is the biggest risk you could take hon...moving to Germany and a big risk is grately rewarded :) Life is for living remember that and nothing you do cant be un-done....if it doesnt work you guys can come back but I believe it will because its meant to be :hugs:

thank you hun:hugs: lol you just made me cry again lol so tearfull lately

:hi: morning ladies. Went to see my parents all the way in Manchester yesterday. Was a 10 hour round trip and got to spend 5 hours with them both. Got back at 11pm and slept solid until 10am.

Linds hun this is a good move and Germany is like Madly says "just around the corner". You will look back and wonder why you ever felt this doubt. You can do it girl! You are stronger than you think! xxx

Oh im ill linds I feel sick and my hands are frozen and got a headache all i want to do is curle up and sleep. How are u

Oh im ill linds I feel sick and my hands are frozen and got a headache all i want to do is curle up and sleep. How are u

im good hun jst did half hour on the wiii to try get back in the swing of it lol sorry your feeling ill:hugs:

I feel a little better now. Just managed to have a cup a soup and 2 toasts and about to have a cup of tea. Not going on Wii today. Still feel tired and got headache.

Good for you My lovely for doing the Wii! It is a cool thing and when you do it you feel better even if you don't want to do it in the first place.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Watching house gifts on tv. Works slow today but i dont care cos of how i feel. could do with a break x

I feel a little better now. Just managed to have a cup a soup and 2 toasts and about to have a cup of tea. Not going on Wii today. Still feel tired and got headache.

Good for you My lovely for doing the Wii! It is a cool thing and when you do it you feel better even if you don't want to do it in the first place.

xxxxxxxxxxx

i want to loose weight im over weight apparently and reading all my books on fertilty could be whats stopping me getting prego

im gonna go have a go on my ea active too now i will get thin i want my boobs to go aswell lol so i can get get nice bras! not many you can get that are nice ina 34 gg!

I work as a typesetter for 2 big companies and all my work is done over net but they are so quiet today I think all their clients may have the lurgy.

I don't think you are over weight Linds. You have a lovely body from what I saw of it in that video. On Wii when I first went on I was just approaching the Overweight mark when it did my body test and now I am in the middle of ideal. I love the fact it does that and you get the graph. Martyn is Overweight and struggles with getting it down as all his family seem to. His Wii (Mii) Character grew a big waist in front of our very eyes the first time we set our characters up and I was laughing but then I felt horrible. But he doesn't even look overweight...he just has a lil belly but I love it and its cute. x

I work as a typesetter for 2 big companies and all my work is done over net but they are so quiet today I think all their clients may have the lurgy.

I don't think you are over weight Linds. You have a lovely body from what I saw of it in that video. On Wii when I first went on I was just approaching the Overweight mark when it did my body test and now I am in the middle of ideal. I love the fact it does that and you get the graph. Martyn is Overweight and struggles with getting it down as all his family seem to. His Wii (Mii) Character grew a big waist in front of our very eyes the first time we set our characters up and I was laughing but then I felt horrible. But he doesn't even look overweight...he just has a lil belly but I love it and its cute. x

lol ty hun i have all the weight on my belly , hips and boobs really need to loose it as dont feel comfy with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->