**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

How are you hon?

I like you new siggy :)

im doing good mega achey tho lol after my mad excersisse session today:haha: thanky took ages to get it right really ffancied a new one. how are you and baba bump?

:lol: I cant wait to get back into using my wii hon :) I miss it and just before I fell preggo DH bought me `Just Dance` and I havent had a chance to take it outta the wrapper yet :) I intend to dance myself slim :rofl: with the curtains closed of course!

We are doing feel fine :) Went back to work today and had a meet with my boss....everything went really well and I had a good day...weight off my mind :thumbup: Charlie has been a little quiet on the movement front but then because I am a cook I am on my feet alot so I suppose I am rocking him asleep :lol:

:lol: I cant wait to get back into using my wii hon :) I miss it and just before I fell preggo DH bought me `Just Dance` and I havent had a chance to take it outta the wrapper yet :) I intend to dance myself slim :rofl: with the curtains closed of course!

We are doing feel fine :) Went back to work today and had a meet with my boss....everything went really well and I had a good day...weight off my mind :thumbup: Charlie has been a little quiet on the movement front but then because I am a cook I am on my feet alot so I suppose I am rocking him asleep :lol:

:haha: do you think boy? as you refer to charlie as him all time lately

Yes def a boy.....only a male could be this much trouble surely :lol:

tbh hon I would be so happy with a :blue: or :pink: am just happy to be a mummy again and will gladly recieve what is given to me :)

Yes def a boy.....only a male could be this much trouble surely :lol:

tbh hon I would be so happy with a :blue: or :pink: am just happy to be a mummy again and will gladly recieve what is given to me :)

lol girls can be just as bad:haha:

mmmmmmmmmmm.......... so I am told and because this pregnancy has been so different to when I had Oliver in almost everyway so far I am half inclined to say :pink: too :dohh:

mmmmmmmmmmm.......... so I am told and because this pregnancy has been so different to when I had Oliver in almost everyway so far I am half inclined to say :pink: too :dohh:

lol not long till you can find out or are you gonna wait?

No we are finding out BUT I may leave the room so she can tell DH and hes going to tell me on Christmas Day :) Thats if I can hold my suspense......ah prob not!

No we are finding out BUT I may leave the room so she can tell DH and hes going to tell me on Christmas Day :) Thats if I can hold my suspense......ah prob not!

lol i dunno if i could do that i keep saying to ben i may not find out but he recons il crack

I think I will too :dohh: Lovely idea but I am counting down the days until we go for our scan so I dont think I will be able to resist plus I want to see a potty shot on screen just so I get a view :thumbup:

owey i am aching like hell today my poor legs i think i over did it yesterday:nope:

Linds you just worked those muscles that havent been worked in a while :) its a good thing keep it up!

:lol: gosh can you imagine how ceased up I will be after Charlie is born :rofl: My bones already creak....I reckon they are about to get a whole load worse :wacko: Off to my physio appointment today :thumbup: hoping for a lovely sexy bump support to help my poor back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->