**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Once she has received payment she will ask you questions then you email her back and you should get a response from 1 day to 7... It took me 2 weeks to get mine GRRR.. but I think she was on vacation... I just love her... Good Luck and keep us informed... :)

SANDRA

Ok as i tune in i want to say where you have been a very patient person so far, ok straight away i'm being given the month of september, and the 5th of that month for a conception i feel , the baby that i am seeing is a girl, dark haired, she's wearing a pink dress so this verifies to me she is a girl. This is strange i keep being told toffee toffee either you like this or it will be a craving for you as they just keep saying it to me and i cant understand yet why.Ok i'm also being shown the phone as well, like a phone call linked to test results but where its great news coming from them in a sense. I want to say that i feel you can be a closed book at times , there is a lot more to you and your situation than meets the eye. I keep being told now tribal , i want to mention a link to tribal things i'm seeing ornaments, and also a tattoo on a leg i know you have tattoos but they keep showing me this as well, i also want to mention the name of michael as well, if you don't understand that now please do keep in mind. I want to mention where i am seeing you tapping you feet, impatiently may creep in , but that's only natural.

I'm going to chose three card for you now as well

The first card is New location.

This is telling me that something new is on the horizon, i want to mention an eventual gain in a sense, and getting what you want , i feel in some ways you have waited so long , i feel a lot of planning and persistence going into things , and i feel you are like this with a lot of areas of your life. I want to mention where i keep being drawn to 2/3 children, there's also a boy that's important as well with this. I also want to mention the month of july and i feel that this would relate to another child.

The second card is Inner child.

This is showing me where you will be taking care of a child, nurturing , etc, but you also have to let you own child out from inside at times as well i feel you have to break free from things once in a while.

The third card is The magic of nature.

This fits in great I feel this is more reassurance that there is a child coming in for you, i also want to mention a grandmother in spirit, she is saying where she wasn't the conventional grandmother, there was something different about her, but she's wearing pink now and showing me loads of it as well.

I hope this was ok
If you have any questions please ask

Gail -
Conception July/August 2010 = 2011 baby boy
BFP June 2013 = 2014 Baby Girl
Conception around March 2015 = a christmas or new year Baby Girl

Gail has asked people not to show complete readings darling, it should be shortened to brief on here, apparently people were copying them and using them as readings

SANDRA

Ok as i tune in i want to say where you have been a very patient person so far, ok straight away i'm being given the month of september, and the 5th of that month for a conception i feel , the baby that i am seeing is a girl, dark haired, she's wearing a pink dress so this verifies to me she is a girl. This is strange i keep being told toffee toffee either you like this or it will be a craving for you as they just keep saying it to me and i cant understand yet why.Ok i'm also being shown the phone as well, like a phone call linked to test results but where its great news coming from them in a sense. I want to say that i feel you can be a closed book at times , there is a lot more to you and your situation than meets the eye. I keep being told now tribal , i want to mention a link to tribal things i'm seeing ornaments, and also a tattoo on a leg i know you have tattoos but they keep showing me this as well, i also want to mention the name of michael as well, if you don't understand that now please do keep in mind. I want to mention where i am seeing you tapping you feet, impatiently may creep in , but that's only natural.

I'm going to chose three card for you now as well

The first card is New location.

This is telling me that something new is on the horizon, i want to mention an eventual gain in a sense, and getting what you want , i feel in some ways you have waited so long , i feel a lot of planning and persistence going into things , and i feel you are like this with a lot of areas of your life. I want to mention where i keep being drawn to 2/3 children, there's also a boy that's important as well with this. I also want to mention the month of july and i feel that this would relate to another child.

The second card is Inner child.

This is showing me where you will be taking care of a child, nurturing , etc, but you also have to let you own child out from inside at times as well i feel you have to break free from things once in a while.

The third card is The magic of nature.

This fits in great I feel this is more reassurance that there is a child coming in for you, i also want to mention a grandmother in spirit, she is saying where she wasn't the conventional grandmother, there was something different about her, but she's wearing pink now and showing me loads of it as well.

I hope this was ok
If you have any questions please ask

Do you think any of this relates to you??

well, it's hit or miss. the child in july could be for me since DH and i get to :sex: the end of the month and i test in july. i also see him next in september for his deployment r&r so that could be it too. um, do have a tribal tattoo on my ankle... i am pretty patient and do hold most of my feelings in. i think that's the army in me. :blush: don't know a michael though and my grandmother is still alive. my mom's mother isn't alive, but i never met her. she died 5 years before my birth :shrug: um i have been planning this cycle for a while, haven't seen DH since my february cycle so that could explain the planning she is speaking of....also new horizon might be a promotion i have coming up. :shrug:

I suppose all readings are hit and miss... it's good that she puts quite a bit of detail into it though, like gail, i'm excited for mine now

How long did Sandra take to reply to you?

yeah, i'm not putting too much stock in to it.. but it's cool to see what they say. gail gave me a july :bfp: and so far my favorite reading. sandra's is pretty nice too though. she took quite a while..week or week and a half i think which is where i think she got my patience part of my reading from. haha

Gail has asked people not to show complete readings darling, it should be shortened to brief on here, apparently people were copying them and using them as readings

oops lol sorry i forgot ive just put dwn dates n things of bfps conception now :) xxx

i paid for sandra today how long does she take to mail and ask questions?

Some great readings ladies!:thumbup: Wishin u lots of luck! I had my second readin back from gail and she again confirms i will get my :bfp: later this month or very beginnin of july? Am 10dpo currently so fxed x

Second reading? was it the same reading (the £6.50) one or a different one?

Well i got the pregnancy/conception readin first and wanted clarification so i purchased the 'ask one question' readin and ask for clarification on month i will found out i am preggers and gail confirms towards end of this month beg of july! I am so excited x

she gave me a july :bfp: madly. hopefully we won't be too far apart from each other. :happydance:

Mine was "you will be pregnant by august 26th" lol...Which is mad, thats the day OH's little teenage sister is due to give birth and I have been dreading the day because finding out she was pregnant back in January broke my heart (harsh I know, but I wanted it to be me... )

Come on Gail!!

Which reminds me I don't think my gail reading has been added to the first page...

Mine was "you will be pregnant by august 26th" lol...Which is mad, thats the day OH's little teenage sister is due to give birth and I have been dreading the day because finding out she was pregnant back in January broke my heart (harsh I know, but I wanted it to be me... )

Come on Gail!!

Which reminds me I don't think my gail reading has been added to the first page...

hey hun I have added your gail reading to the first page...:thumbup:

hey Ladies, how are you all doing?...hope you had a wonderful Monday....I'm glad that I'm home now from work to where I can relax on the couch and read the posts on here....Ladies if any of you need me to add anything to the first page or update just let me know and i will get it added or updated for you...:thumbup:

oops forgot to add therealgreenwitch is going to be casting my fertility spell for me she is going to let me know when she will be casting that way I will beable to see if I notice anything while its going on...sorry just wanted to share I know that there is a couple of the ladies on here that have gotten fertility spells so hope it doesn't bother anyone that I am sharing this on this thread I know its about the baby perdictions but I wanted to beable to share about anything on this thread whether its baby perdictions, fertility spells, even carrying the fertility stones or crystals or even natural healings also like theta healing or reiki healing...:thumbup:

yay!!! therealgreenwitch just emailed me back and my spell will be hopefully casting wednesday night she will let me know forsure tomorrow...woohoo!!!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->