**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

:lol: gosh can you imagine how ceased up I will be after Charlie is born :rofl: My bones already creak....I reckon they are about to get a whole load worse :wacko: Off to my physio appointment today :thumbup: hoping for a lovely sexy bump support to help my poor back!

lol il be the same im always achey even without excersise :haha: bump must be getting big now?

Yeah a little although I still feel like am loosing inches from everywhere else :dohh: I am still trying to do a 20-30min walk everyday just for exercise really but I guess am doing really well so far weight wise in this pregnancy :thumbup:

I got back from physio.....we did some exercises and she gave me some info leaflets and a nice sexy tubigrip bump support :rofl: I havent tried it out yet but will do so later and maybe post some pics in my journal....she also recommends a birth/gym ball for posture!

Madly - Can I ask you; is it your own doing going to this physio or is it something the NHS have organised? x

Well I think its fantastic that she has arranged this for you. Do we all get a midwife to ourselves on the NHS. I don't even know lol x

I see mine every couple of weeks at my drs surgery hon :) shes really nice although as this is my second and so far classed as low risk I wont see her now until I am 25wks pregnant....with subsequent pregnancies they dont see you as often but if I need her I can just ring her I have her mobile number :) I spoke to her about my back issues and she just said give me a call when you think you will need to see someone and so I did a few weeks back and she did all the paperwork and I got an appointment :)

Hey ladies. Hope you're all well. I'm still very miserable so will still be taking this month off of BnB, but thought I'd update you on FS appointment. I feel disheartened. I felt very rushed about. Consultant told us what we already know - both our tests were near perfect, OHs smoking should cut down. A nurse then very hurridly booked me in for a HSG appointment. On the bus I read my leaflet they gave me - a HSG must be done after period but before Ov, so the chance of you being pregnant is very unlikely. The nurse didn't ask for any information on my cycle and has booked me in for friday 17th December - AF is due 5 days after!! So I'm going to call them and re-arrange it. Very disheartened, very rushed, very meh. lol.

Madly - Just dance is awesome, OH got me Just Dance 2 for my birthday aswell and it has a sweat meter on it :D

Right ladies, will update again in like a week, hope you're all well I love you allllll

Faer - So sorry but this is how I felt with my NHS appointment. I was nearly in tears and they totally rushed me the same. x

Hey ladies. Hope you're all well. I'm still very miserable so will still be taking this month off of BnB, but thought I'd update you on FS appointment. I feel disheartened. I felt very rushed about. Consultant told us what we already know - both our tests were near perfect, OHs smoking should cut down. A nurse then very hurridly booked me in for a HSG appointment. On the bus I read my leaflet they gave me - a HSG must be done after period but before Ov, so the chance of you being pregnant is very unlikely. The nurse didn't ask for any information on my cycle and has booked me in for friday 17th December - AF is due 5 days after!! So I'm going to call them and re-arrange it. Very disheartened, very rushed, very meh. lol.

Madly - Just dance is awesome, OH got me Just Dance 2 for my birthday aswell and it has a sweat meter on it :D

Right ladies, will update again in like a week, hope you're all well I love you allllll

:hugs:

omg just started clearing the room out and have 4 big bin bags full of teddys :shrug: never knew i had so many:haha:

:hugs: so sorry Faerie hon but let me know when you are ready to return to bnb and I will tell you about my positive HSG experience .............. in a nutshell his name is Oliver :)

Gosh Linds hon thats an almighty amount of teddies :lol:

Ladies not really an appropriate place to post this but am sure you Ladies wont mind...seen as this place is like `our` thread these days :)

Take a look at this SUPER HUGE! Taken today 18+4wks :wacko:

Attachments

• 30112010477[1].jpg
    30112010477[1].jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 7
:hugs: so sorry Faerie hon but let me know when you are ready to return to bnb and I will tell you about my positive HSG experience .............. in a nutshell his name is Oliver :)

Gosh Linds hon thats an almighty amount of teddies :lol:

Ladies not really an appropriate place to post this but am sure you Ladies wont mind...seen as this place is like `our` thread these days :)

Take a look at this SUPER HUGE! Taken today 18+4wks :wacko:

gosh that bumpys defo growing!

In last few weeks I have gotten bigger hon :) all dressed up now with coat on etc people are starting to notice where before it wasnt so obvious more like I just got fat :lol: People also think am about to drop thinking am in my last weeks or summat kinda crazy as am not quite half way there yet :wacko:

In last few weeks I have gotten bigger hon :) all dressed up now with coat on etc people are starting to notice where before it wasnt so obvious more like I just got fat :lol: People also think am about to drop thinking am in my last weeks or summat kinda crazy as am not quite half way there yet :wacko:

lol i say girl from look of ur bump

I am def different all round to when I had Oliver :wacko: I didnt get a `proper` bump until best part of 25wks ish with him and I had no morning sickness and didnt suffer heartburn until well later on....I agree all around different!

HEHEHEHE I was just admiring your bum and Martyn is sat here watching the Ashes and he just went...."What is that?". I said it's Madlys baby bump. So he just went oh ok and carried on watching the Ashes. Then I told him. She's only 18 weeks and he gave me a look of:saywhat:

:rofl:

We have decided to go and hit the town. We are going for a night out to an Italian! Its CHRISTMAS! XX x

:rofl: Pretty much the same response as every one else when I say `not due until april!` everyone does a double take :lol: Its amusing to see peoples response!

Have a lovely evening hon it sounds really nice and romantic :) The aft of our 20wk scan we are going to see Harry Potter just me and DH :lol: We did make it to the German Market on Sunday and as usual the German Sausage in a bun was delish :)

can you add me to the list? Cheri originally thought I was already pregnant 2 days before I o'd, so she said to email her in 2 weeks to confirm a pregnancy.. because she sees December-- she was wrong. started spotting today..

How do you get these predictions?? Is it only in the UK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->