**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Oh MissyMoo I wish it would stop :( I was knee deep nearly at 2pm I reckon if I went out now I would def be knee deep and am 5`9 so quite tall!

morning ladies lots of snow falling here this morn:happydance: i had a bit of a disturbd night lol have starterd moving alot and talking in my sleep again ben says he went to the toilet last night and when he came back in i said 1x2 is 2 9x9 is 81 lol oh and then came out with BEN.....put your penis inside me:haha:

can you add me to the list? Cheri originally thought I was already pregnant 2 days before I o'd, so she said to email her in 2 weeks to confirm a pregnancy.. because she sees December-- she was wrong. started spotting today..

bump

Hello? I feel like I keep getting overlooked?

:Cheri: GIRL, BFP DECEMBER!! :Sandra: GIRL, Conception Xmas/January :Gail: BOY, BFP Jan/Feb 2011, GIRL BFP April 2012 :Brooke:GIRL, Conception or BFP Feb/March :JennyRenny:BOY BFP in March 2011 :Aimee: BOY, BFP March 2011

I just want to be added to the list at the beginning of the page is all :)

I already have responded to your request. Page 441 ....8.14am yesterday x

can you add me to the list? Cheri originally thought I was already pregnant 2 days before I o'd, so she said to email her in 2 weeks to confirm a pregnancy.. because she sees December-- she was wrong. started spotting today..

Hi Erin nice to see you again :flower:

Frogger used to update the list but she has not been coming on here as much lately. She finds it difficult with the whole TTC thing.

But you can chat to us ladies and we tell each other everything. Its all very friendly so you can stick around and chat with us girlies here :thumbup::hugs:

Just to refresh you. :thumbup:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm we are not used to it are we. Makes me laugh how everything comes to a standstill. I bet Germany cope better? Are you feeling less stressed tonight Linds? x:hugs:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm we are not used to it are we. Makes me laugh how everything comes to a standstill. I bet Germany cope better? Are you feeling less stressed tonight Linds? x:hugs:

slightly yeh lol yeh germany do they have a rule of snowtyres every winter you can get fined if not where we come to a standstill they still run

Evening Ladies :wave:

How are you all this eve?

Oliver has tonsilitis :( my poor little man is so ill!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->