**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

morning ladies how are you all today i had two glasses of wine last night and was out of it:shrug::wacko: ben didnt even get moving and squirted so was a no lucker last night i then proceedded to vomit all over my carpet and bed!:haha: was a erm interesting night i must say

:rofl: Pretty much the same response as every one else when I say `not due until april!` everyone does a double take :lol: Its amusing to see peoples response!

Have a lovely evening hon it sounds really nice and romantic :) The aft of our 20wk scan we are going to see Harry Potter just me and DH :lol: We did make it to the German Market on Sunday and as usual the German Sausage in a bun was delish :)

Hey the German Market come here to Maidstone. I haven't had the german sausage in the bun yet. I wonder when they will be coming back. They must travel around! :thumbup:

can you add me to the list? Cheri originally thought I was already pregnant 2 days before I o'd, so she said to email her in 2 weeks to confirm a pregnancy.. because she sees December-- she was wrong. started spotting today..

Hi Erin nice to see you again :flower:

Frogger used to update the list but she has not been coming on here as much lately. She finds it difficult with the whole TTC thing.

But you can chat to us ladies and we tell each other everything. Its all very friendly so you can stick around and chat with us girlies here :thumbup::hugs:

How do you get these predictions?? Is it only in the UK?

No you can get them on the net and it doesn't matter what country you are from. I don't have the bookmarks anymore with the websites sorry because I installed windows 7 after I did them all but I am sure somebody else still has. Maybe google baby predictions and see what comes up. Some names are

Cheri
Jenny Renny
Serendipity
Gail from Ebay
Psychic Star
Victoria
Ruby
:thumbup:

morning ladies how are you all today i had two glasses of wine last night and was out of it:shrug::wacko: ben didnt even get moving and squirted so was a no lucker last night i then proceedded to vomit all over my carpet and bed!:haha: was a erm interesting night i must say

Wow you are a lightweight girl! haha

:rofl:

Wow you are a lightweight girl! haha

:rofl:

i cant drink lol messes with my dyspraxia :haha:

What you gonna have for breaky? I don't have breaky often cos I hardly ever feel like eating in the mornings. I really need to start going on my Wii again. Thats 3 days without it and my parrot has stopped making the noises it makes. He does the body tests to a T! He even does the whistle. I really need to get into my routine. I hate it when I get out of my routine! arggggggggggggggggggggggg. Im poooooooooooo!

What you gonna have for breaky? I don't have breaky often cos I hardly ever feel like eating in the mornings. I really need to start going on my Wii again. Thats 3 days without it and my parrot has stopped making the noises it makes. He does the body tests to a T! He even does the whistle. I really need to get into my routine. I hate it when I get out of my routine! arggggggggggggggggggggggg. Im poooooooooooo!

i has choc croisont how ever its spelt lol gonna do some wii fit and ea active this aft if i can drag myself downstairs lol. :haha:your parat sounds ace i want one

He says the following:

Sit down!
Stop it!
Hello
Teejay
Martyn
Good boy
What
Come on
Love you!
Missy
Pugs
Mush
He whistles songs off tv and thats a lot because tv is always on
He cuddles up to me when I put my head in the cage and kisses me and goes "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Awwwwwwwwwwwww Ohhhhhhhhhhhh" like a big soppy dope haha

He says the following:

Sit down!
Stop it!
Hello
Teejay
Martyn
Good boy
What
Come on
Love you!
Missy
Pugs
Mush
He whistles songs off tv and thats a lot because tv is always on
He cuddles up to me when I put my head in the cage and kisses me and goes "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Awwwwwwwwwwwww Ohhhhhhhhhhhh" like a big soppy dope haha

:haha:

He wakes us up in the mornings talking to himself and very often sounds like the radio haha. Sometimes he gets over excited and starts to shreak and scream and argue with himself. He is really really funny and makes us laugh so much.

He wakes us up in the mornings talking to himself and very often sounds like the radio haha. Sometimes he gets over excited and starts to shreak and scream and argue with himself. He is really really funny and makes us laugh so much.

haha id love a parot but ben doesnt want one says they make too much mess and noise

both true yes ! haha

They chuck their food out the cage and only eat what they want from it. The rest they chuck out and believe me they can chuck things quite a long way. He loves apples though so they get eaten and monkey nuts. You get used to the noise and they do make you laugh. He is very lovely and I have him out his cage sometimes where we play together but sometimes he gets over excited and starts to dominate the dogs and thats not good cos ones an irish wolfhound haha. I then have to shout at him and he goes straight back into his cage in the nawty corner. But when he is good hes very very good and when hes bad hes horrid. But he hates Martyn and tries to bite him. He only loves me! haha

Oh and I forgot he sneezes and caughs too.....(makes the noises of a sneeze and a caugh) and they are soooo precise too. It sounds like a person in the room. People on the phone has gone silent and asked who is with me and when I say its my parrot they still dont believe me lol

both true yes ! haha

They chuck their food out the cage and only eat what they want from it. The rest they chuck out and believe me they can chuck things quite a long way. He loves apples though so they get eaten and monkey nuts. You get used to the noise and they do make you laugh. He is very lovely and I have him out his cage sometimes where we play together but sometimes he gets over excited and starts to dominate the dogs and thats not good cos ones an irish wolfhound haha. I then have to shout at him and he goes straight back into his cage in the nawty corner. But when he is good hes very very good and when hes bad hes horrid. But he hates Martyn and tries to bite him. He only loves me! haha

:haha::haha: sounds a right charicter

can you add me to the list? Cheri originally thought I was already pregnant 2 days before I o'd, so she said to email her in 2 weeks to confirm a pregnancy.. because she sees December-- she was wrong. started spotting today..

bump

Evening Ladies :wave:

Just thought I would pop in :hugs:

What a nightmare day :wacko: I nearly got stranded in work cause of the weather :( its damn horrid here and still snowing :dohh:

MissyMoo I want your parrot too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->