**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Thank you hon :hugs:

DH is with him now....hes in bed but cough cough cough coughing :(

Hes having a cuddle with daddy now :) proper daddies boy this one!

hey ladies hope you are all well? hope oliver is feeling a little better madly:hugs: afm not much going on ben thinks im oving as my mood is evil lol but i think thats just im sad about moving

OMG hon I just realised you move to germany the day after our scan :( you had better stay in touch and log on as soon as :kiss:

OMG hon I just realised you move to germany the day after our scan :( you had better stay in touch and log on as soon as :kiss:

my mil has the net and we taking the lappy wont be able to come on to much as ben will need it for his work until his pc arrives but il defo be on or il go nuts!

Oh good hon cause I would miss you if not :) and I want to be one of the 1st to know when you get your xmas :bfp: :wohoo:

Oh hon I really really really hope so I am keeping everything crossed although my hips ache so I cant cross my legs right now :rofl: damn SPD :dohh:

I either cant cross my legs or open them honestly how I got pregnant is anyones guess :rofl: I have been having `sexy` dreams and :sex: isnt the most comfortable but I sort of grin and bare it :lol: I was saying to my bump buddy earlier I hope the SPD doesnt get worse cause am not sure what relief I will have for these dreams if I cant :sex: LMAO.....CRAZY AM TELLING YOU!

I either cant cross my legs or open them honestly how I got pregnant is anyones guess :rofl: I have been having `sexy` dreams and :sex: isnt the most comfortable but I sort of grin and bare it :lol: I was saying to my bump buddy earlier I hope the SPD doesnt get worse cause am not sure what relief I will have for these dreams if I cant :sex: LMAO.....CRAZY AM TELLING YOU!

lmao i have bad hips now god knows how they will be when i get preg we already have probs with sex cos of them!

On a lighter note 19wks OMFG how did that happen :dohh:

Wow you are a Mango Madly!!! :thumbup:

hey ladies hope you are all well? hope oliver is feeling a little better madly:hugs: afm not much going on ben thinks im oving as my mood is evil lol but i think thats just im sad about moving

Linds hon I hope you are ok and not getting too stressy about moving because I know you will both be ok and happy :flower:

Yes lady you better stay in touch or I will go mad! :dohh:

my mil has the net and we taking the lappy wont be able to come on to much as ben will need it for his work until his pc arrives but il defo be on or il go nuts!

As I said yes I will go nuts :nope:

I either cant cross my legs or open them honestly how I got pregnant is anyones guess :rofl: I have beeRn having `sexy` dreams and :sex: isnt the most comfortable but I sort of grin and bare it :lol: I was saying to my bump buddy earlier I hope the SPD doesnt get worse cause am not sure what relief I will have for these dreams if I cant :sex: LMAO.....CRAZY AM TELLING YOU!

Tut tut you dirty girl! hehe Nawty dreams about what might one ask! :rofl: . Sorry but what is SPD am I being supid :blush: You are not crazy! :hugs:

:kiss: to u all x

im a wee bit tipsy now need to try get some man juice inside my straws

I just told my OH what you said and he said you are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! lol

tut tut Linds you nawty nawty Girl :rofl:

MissyMoo I couldnt possibly reveal but I guess been preggo has certainly given me some :sex: drive back :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->