**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Have fun :)

ps I bought me and david a `sexy` treat for his xmas present :lol: as well as the pair of slippers he requested he he he!

blah morning ladies:dohh: we used too much bloomin lube last nigte so again was no good nothing managed to stay in:growlmad: AND i think if my temp is correc this morn that i have ovd

:hi: morning Linds....it is perfectly normal for it to come back out so don't worry too much. I am sure the :spermy: have swam up in seconds to where they need to go. x

Always does that with me hun but most will stay inside. I assure you x

Yeah Linds hon I agree....it nearly always runs out of me striaght away but somehow ladies do get pregnant so I agree with MissyMoo those :spermy: will be in there :thumbup:

im so tearfull today have been in floods of tears at least 3 times already lol

:hugs: Awww whats up LInds? x

I cried when I opened Martyns Christmas Card last night...the words were so lovely and it had a big snowman inside with his arms coming out saying "I love you this much". The snowmans face was so cute and I burst out crying. He was like..."oh sorry don't you like it". I just said. "I love it, its the best Christmas Card I've ever had and no card has ever made my cry." It was the snowmans face and arms and the lovely words just really really touched me.

Oh no hon :hugs: Why?

:hugs: Awww whats up LInds? x

I cried when I opened Martyns Christmas Card last night...the words were so lovely and it had a big snowman inside with his arms coming out saying "I love you this much". The snowmans face was so cute and I burst out crying. He was like..."oh sorry don't you like it". I just said. "I love it, its the best Christmas Card I've ever had and no card has ever made my cry." It was the snowmans face and arms and the lovely words just really really touched me.

just v emotional everything making me cry the last few days only 10 days left and i dont get to see my sis b4 i go neither or my nan n grandad:nope:

Oh no hon you need to look on the positive side of things or your guna make yourself ill :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->