**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Well remember its not `goodbye` its `see you soon`.....if you dont look on this as a positive move hon you will get terribly homesick!

Well remember its not `goodbye` its `see you soon`.....if you dont look on this as a positive move hon you will get terribly homesick!

im trying but gets hard especialy with my fam talking about there xmas plans :(

mmmmmm abit insensitive :(

Maybe they dont realise how hung up you are about leaving home :shrug: some people may just think your happy in your descision which you are but also worried esp since its the first time you have moved out of home and its so far away!

mmmmmm abit insensitive :(

Maybe they dont realise how hung up you are about leaving home :shrug: some people may just think your happy in your descision which you are but also worried esp since its the first time you have moved out of home and its so far away!

yeh my mum isnt even gonna come to the airport to see us off says she can do it at home b4 we leave

Well dry your eyes and have a cuddle with Ben and stop worrying. You will only be 1.5 hours away from home. x

I lived in Spain for 4 years and loved it and still miss the adventures we all had. You will love it there hun. I wish I could reassure you and give you a big cuddle :hug:

Well dry your eyes and have a cuddle with Ben and stop worrying. You will only be 1.5 hours away from home. x

I lived in Spain for 4 years and loved it and still miss the adventures we all had. You will love it there hun. I wish I could reassure you and give you a big cuddle :hug:

i dunno why the hell i keep crying just feel so down and meh and now typing about it has mde me cry again lol

I am not sure whats going on with my nipples ladies but they are so sore and painful x

I am having a nice glass of Cava Lindsey and if you were here I would give you a glass. You really MUST stop stressing now and chill out. It will make you ill. You worry far too much x

I am having a nice glass of Cava Lindsey and if you were here I would give you a glass. You really MUST stop stressing now and chill out. It will make you ill. You worry far too much x

im trying then i look at all the boxes in the corner and start again and then cry and then go all depressed and meh lol

In 2 or 3 days. My cm is still really white and have lots of it which is unusual. You know how I stopped all that checking and pushing my fingers up my fanny well I had a lil dip earlier on and I was really confused because I usually start getting light browny pinky yellowy by now (any colour really except white) but nope just this white stuff!!!

In 2 or 3 days. My cm is still really white and have lots of it which is unusual. You know how I stopped all that checking and pushing my fingers up my fanny well I had a lil dip earlier on and I was really confused because I usually start getting light browny pinky yellowy by now (any colour really except white) but nope just this white stuff!!!

ohhhhh eveything crossed for you!

ty hun but I am not holding much hope and I think my days are over for a natural conception. After all those tests and doctors saying my eggs are poo I would be extremely shocked if anything happened for me naturally. But of course....miracles do happen. Martyn is a miracle baby. His mum had 5 miscarriages and 1 cot death before he was conceived and born. x

ty hun but I am not holding much hope and I think my days are over for a natural conception. After all those tests and doctors saying my eggs are poo I would be extremely shocked if anything happened for me naturally. But of course....miracles do happen. Martyn is a miracle baby. His mum had 5 miscarriages and 1 cot death before he was conceived and born. x

my friend sam (hedgewitch) on here was having alot of trouble conceiving was told that was it was her last chance with her little angel lilly maye who was sadly born asleep they told her she was going thru early menapause at the bgining of this year.... well she now has an 8 week old miracle baby girl:hugs:

Ladies we have had a lil chat over the last few weeks after I came across another clinic in Alicante. It is cheaper than the one in St Peterburg and has a better success rate. They also pay for our accomadation and pick us up to and from the airport and pay for any taxis from the Hotel to the Clinic. I spent ages on the phone to Salome there and she was absolutely lovely and so friendly and put me at ease.

Not sure why but have been feeling a little daunted about going to Russia. The visas, the expense. We would also need to spend 5 days there on the transfer compared to just 1 in Alicante. It works out £2000 cheaper to go to Alicante and I found a forum on Fertility Friends that is called "Vista Hermosa BFP ladies" and there is an absolute tonne of ladies who have gotten their :bfp: from this clinic. I think what really did it for me was how lovely Salome was on phone and how she said "ring me anytime you like, I am always here for you, never feel you can't ring me"! You see the clinic in St Petersburg have never rang me and their emails are ever so scarse so I have been feeling really nervous. I can feel in my heart that this is the right move. Martyn feels it too. I just think that going to Russia would make me really stressful and I really cannot be stressed with this type of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->