**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

The weird thing is that now I have changed to this decision I actually feel like I want to go and do it NOW! Yesterday I turned to Martyn and just said. Lets go and do it now! I want to go now! Now Now Now!!!!!! :rofl:

Ladies we have had a lil chat over the last few weeks after I came across another clinic in Alicante. It is cheaper than the one in St Peterburg and has a better success rate. They also pay for our accomadation and pick us up to and from the airport and pay for any taxis from the Hotel to the Clinic. I spent ages on the phone to Salome there and she was absolutely lovely and so friendly and put me at ease.

Not sure why but have been feeling a little daunted about going to Russia. The visas, the expense. We would also need to spend 5 days there on the transfer compared to just 1 in Alicante. It works out £2000 cheaper to go to Alicante and I found a forum on Fertility Friends that is called "Vista Hermosa BFP ladies" and there is an absolute tonne of ladies who have gotten their :bfp: from this clinic. I think what really did it for me was how lovely Salome was on phone and how she said "ring me anytime you like, I am always here for you, never feel you can't ring me"! You see the clinic in St Petersburg have never rang me and their emails are ever so scarse so I have been feeling really nervous. I can feel in my heart that this is the right move. Martyn feels it too. I just think that going to Russia would make me really stressful and I really cannot be stressed with this type of thing.
eeeeee now that makes sence lol have everything crossed for you hun:hugs:

How do you manage to get so much on your siggy Linds. I can't get a lot on mine x

How do you manage to get so much on your siggy Linds. I can't get a lot on mine x

i just make sure i have the right size etc when i make them and keep within that limit alough i think i may be slightly over now lol

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MissyMoo sounds like a great change of heart :) I have a feeling about this for you :)

hey my lovely suportive ladies love you all tons! im feelign so much more up beat today have even been sat plannning a nursery for OUR flat:D im still tearfull but my mum just said thats to be expected 9 days to go to the start of a new chapter of my life my proper grown up life:cloud9:

Thats the attitude Linds! Onwards and Upwards my girl! xxx

bens getti ng me a new mobile with fishtext on it what means i can still text my mates int he uk and not charge them anymore then texting the uk:cloud9:

look how cute my benny was as a baba

Attachments

• 10112010036-001.jpg
    10112010036-001.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 2
Wow thats great so you can keep in touch. Awww Benjamin is the cutest! Does anybody call him Benjamin or Bennie? hehe

morning I just booked our flights to Alicante lol. This is it. I feel odd

Morning Ladies :wave:

How are we feeling today? I am grumpy :dohh: Oliver turned the tv up really loud after DH left for work and woke me up :( I was hoping for a lie in as I am back in work crack of dawn tomorrow but no such chance :cry:

Great about the flights MissyMoo

Thanks Madly I am sooo excited but a little nervous but funnily enough not as nervous as I was feeling about going to Russia. Salome at the clinic is so lovely and friendly and has kept in contact with me since I telephoned on Friday. She has responded to my every email. They say that they can start down regulating me as soon as they see me as the donor will be easy to find as I just asked my requirement that she is young and healthy and has had proven results with previous transfers. Thats all we want!

So Salome said that I can start my treatment immediately. Then I will be going back in March for the transfer.

She is picking us up from Alicante Airport at 10.on the friday 18th Feb and then taking us back to the airport at 7pm to catch our flight back at 9.55pm. So after our appointment at the clinic we have decided to head to a really great restaurant and we MUST HAVE GAMBAS AL PIL PIL mmmmmmmmmm! Thats a must lol!!!

Salome says I don't need to worry about anything because they will arrange it all for us even booking the restaurant if needed!!!

They are fantastic!

I am so happy I feel like going outside and telling the whole world hehe

I just did some calculations and baby Lily will be born around 22nd December so I can have a few glasses of champagne at Christmas and she gets her first Christmas with us at just 3 days old!

hehe

Oh amazing hon :hugs:

I am so pleased for you both :) you sound so happy :cloud9:

Hey just realised you will be preggers before baby Charlie is born :)

Yes I will be!! oh wow! Its all started to sink in. Earlier I went upstairs and I went through all my baby clothes in the drawers! I polished the nursery and it all felt so real! x

Oh hon I am so happy its finally happening for you guys and you feel so comfortable with the clinic and stuff :)

Thanks Madly it was really weird with the other one because I just felt scared when I kept on thinking about it. It just felt rather daunting. Also I never actually even spoke to one signle person on the phone and I was once told off for sending too many questions on different emails. So this all really put me off. They also never helped me with questions about visas and nothing ever seemed real. I never felt I was reassured. Something scared me about the whole thing with them but now I feel totally confident and excited!

And its so important to feel reassured at a time like that! It is so important to relax and feel at ease. With me this is very imporant x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->