**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

I agree hon its important to feel happy and confident about the people who will be caring for you and if you have any doubts its not the right decision then you shouldnt go ahead...you have done the right thing and as for telling you off for asking too many questions WTF?!?!?!?! At the end of the day they should have all the time in the world for your questions as you will be paying them for their help IDIOTS! :trouble: I am so glad you have found a clinic you are happy with :) I am very much a person who listens to her inner feeling and thoughts too so I understand where you are coming from it would have def put me off too!

hey ladies no sign on ov for me yet my cm is more or less un noticible very dry and meh lol
feeling quite meh today especiay on the ttc fron when will it be my turn im sick of waiting and im sick of pretending im ok when friends say they are preg etc and sick of the jelousy inside me when i see parents with babies or preg women it aint fair

Hon sending you HUGE :hugs:

Your day will come hon DONT GIVE UP :)

Hon sending you HUGE :hugs:

Your day will come hon DONT GIVE UP :)

think i already have hun tbh too much heartache each month and empty arms and belly i have friends who moan about being preg etc yet id give anything to be in there shoes

Oh no hon :hugs: Its really hard to hear esp when you would love to be in their shoes so much....I know how it feels cause everyman and his dog was expecting whilst we were looking at fertility treatment before falling with Oliver and it tore me apart everytime BUT I always knew in my heart I was meant to be a mummy it just wasnt my time :) Your time will come hon and remember someone else will feel like you do now when they hear you complain about your ailments...not nice but trust me true.....I know I am so lucky to be expecting Charlie and I love my baby so much already but this time pregnancy doesnt seem to like me and I dont like it :( I hate feeling like this cause after :angel: I swore I wouldnt be the one to complain when it did happen about anything the reality is so different and I hate myself sometimes for it but truly its not all plain sailing :(

Hon I believe you will get your gift but there a reason why it hasnt already happen....I believe luck comes with risk and I think your move is just that :thumbup: everything else will follow!

Oh no hon :hugs: Its really hard to hear esp when you would love to be in their shoes so much....I know how it feels cause everyman and his dog was expecting whilst we were looking at fertility treatment before falling with Oliver and it tore me apart everytime BUT I always knew in my heart I was meant to be a mummy it just wasnt my time :) Your time will come hon and remember someone else will feel like you do now when they hear you complain about your ailments...not nice but trust me true.....I know I am so lucky to be expecting Charlie and I love my baby so much already but this time pregnancy doesnt seem to like me and I dont like it :( I hate feeling like this cause after :angel: I swore I wouldnt be the one to complain when it did happen about anything the reality is so different and I hate myself sometimes for it but truly its not all plain sailing :(

Hon I believe you will get your gift but there a reason why it hasnt already happen....I believe luck comes with risk and I think your move is just that :thumbup: everything else will follow!

i caant even ovulate without help atm and no idea when that will be

Theres a reason for this too hon :hugs:

Just dont give up hon :hugs: I recommend you guys relax a little (I know easier said than done!) but dont worry about ov or whatever and concentrate on your new life together for the next month :) It may be just what you guys need :winkwink:

Theres a reason for this too hon :hugs:

Just dont give up hon :hugs: I recommend you guys relax a little (I know easier said than done!) but dont worry about ov or whatever and concentrate on your new life together for the next month :) It may be just what you guys need :winkwink:

ivegot to moniter ov tho as the fs will want to see my cycle history etc, gettinf my hair done ina min so hopefully that will cheer me up

I agree with Madly you must relax. I know you aren't because you say a lot how you tense up with :sex: There is a reason for all this and I know nothing will make the hurt go away but I do believe that in time you will become preggars!

I agree that this move may be just the ticket. You will have lots more time together and will relax more.

Hope your hair turns out nice x

I agree with Madly you must relax. I know you aren't because you say a lot how you tense up with :sex: There is a reason for all this and I know nothing will make the hurt go away but I do believe that in time you will become preggars!

I agree that this move may be just the ticket. You will have lots more time together and will relax more.

Hope your hair turns out nice x

thank you im having a change from blonde and going all brown just hope it will look ok. i tense at begeing of sex as i had a septate hymen that made sex very painfull and i still expect that pain no even tho its gone

What is a septate Hymen?

where the hymen breaks but not fully and a large bit is left in the middle was v painfull if he went in trh wrong side or moved in a certain way

Attachments

• septated.jpg
    septated.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 7
awch! So does he have to be careful with which hole he goes into or has it been removed now hun? x

awch! So does he have to be careful with which hole he goes into or has it been removed now hun? x

its gone now he broke it with his finger a few mths back but i still expect the pain so it effects our sex as my legs tense up the min he goes to enter:shrug:

I understand so it's psychological. That must be really difficult. So thats why you drink the wine to relax beforehand. Awww I want to :hug: you! xx

I understand so it's psychological. That must be really difficult. So thats why you drink the wine to relax beforehand. Awww I want to :hug: you! xx

took us a long time to be able to even dtd we didnt have sex until i think 3 mths b4 the wedding and then struggled thru couldnt even do it on our wedding night

I wish we could all meet up one day and hug each other for real. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->