**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

please excuse my chubby face cant wait too loose weight lol but thought id show ya my new hair lol

Attachments

• DSC04395.JPG
    DSC04395.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 5
I love your new colour hon :) its really nice I could do with a change too....its currently sort of red with my roots out growing :rofl:

I`m fed up of red :lol: with Oliver I outgrew my colour but now am thinking a lovely chestnut brown might be nice....am naturally brown!

Hey ladies, how are things goin? Got another prediction from Sandra, sayin July 2011 A GIRL!!! Woohooo.. Round 2 comin up...... :flower:

Hoping - Ohhh wow thats fantastic. Are you going to be joining us in here again hun? :kiss:

morning ladies in a hell of alot of pain this morn damn ibs has decided to show full force been sat rocking back and forth with my heat pack lol howp you are all well x

Hi all,

How does this prediction work..? I mean I would loveto get my prediction but what should I do? I had my BFP on 10/25/2010 and then unfortunately a miscarriage at 6weeks :cry:
Yesterday was CD 1.. Just wanted to know what I should do to get a prediction ... am so anxious :winkwink:

tks

Hi all,

How does this prediction work..? I mean I would loveto get my prediction but what should I do? I had my BFP on 10/25/2010 and then unfortunately a miscarriage at 6weeks :cry:
Yesterday was CD 1.. Just wanted to know what I should do to get a prediction ... am so anxious :winkwink:

tks

hey hun you need to buy a prediction from one of the many psycics that are about the net and they will email you usuely a mth, of birth or conceive and some go into alot of detail too

Hi all,

tks

hey hun you need to buy a prediction from one of the many psycics that are about the net and they will email you usuely a mth, of birth or conceive and some go into alot of detail too

gee...thanks a ton sweets...!! GL :hugs:

Hi all,

tks

gee...thanks a ton sweets...!! GL :hugs:

your welcome:hugs:

watching the end of corrie then i think off to bed been v quiet on here lately hope ur all ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->