**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

HELLO!! Thought I'd pop in and say hello and that I miss you all!!

I've had a horrible week! The snow has been wonderful (i love it, everything was pretty, we had loads here in the east midlands). My bus kept getting cancelled but luckily I had always finished work! Princess had two snow days and we went to visit OH's dad last friday, he lives in the centre of town in an appartment, you can see all over town, it snowed really heavily for 3 hours or so, and every single building was white and the sky was white, OH and I stood on the balcony and watched it, it was beautiful and I was so happy!

However, the week has gotten worse! Sunday we went round to a friends house for his birthday and princess had been moaning about her foot hurting. When we got home later that night, freezing (she was in tears it was so cold), we checked her foot and her toe was ever so swollen. I got up at 6am the next morning, after an awful night of sleep or lack of sleep, congested, aching, getting hot and cold shivers. Princess came in and said her foot was still hurting, took one look at it and knew she wasn't going to be going to school this week! Completely swollen, pus ALL around it. I went to work feeling like death and OH took princess to the docs, they said it's an ingrown toe nail and put her on antibiotics.

So Monday - wednesday I suffered from a cold so badly, I have never felt so ill, and I had to work, and it was freezing at work in the warehouse and too hot on the till, so I wasn't feeling good at all! Princess has had a poorly toe all week, it finally popped yesterday, then bled alot and now it's still a little swollen and a very bruised.

I'm feeling much better, but now OH has got the cold and he had a fever last night. So hmm. We've only had chance to BD once, and I think we missed OV, so maybe a break this month will do me good - no SS or worrying. I have rearranged my HSG (lady on the phone said that they require a neg preg test anyway - but 5 days before AF would probably show neg either way?? so??) so now my appointment is the end of Jan.

I have missed coming on and chatting but at the same time I do feel less stressed and TTC focused. Everything at the moment is all christmas and birthday celebrations, and with being ill and Princess's poorly toe there has been no time for TTC.
But I am ready to come back if you will let me :D

Linds your hair looks lovely, it really suits you! Smile hunny, you will have your baby and this move is going to be a wonderful experience for you! It's an adventure :D

Missy I'm so happy you feel more confident about the other place you've chosen to go (sorry It took me ages to read everything and now I can't remember where it is lol), you will get your baby I know it :D

Madly aaaaaaargh you're getting huge!!!! LOVE IT!!! Hope you're feeling better

EDIT: A little gutted that we didn't get to BD more purely for the fact that I had 4 days of EWCM, there was tons of it!!

Welcome back faer. We have missed you so much. I love Christmas too!! xx

About Princess - I know just how she feels. I have ingrowing toe nails all through my childhood so bad that my right toe has a gap between it and the other toe because I changed the way I walked in the end lol. I would space my toes out so that the big (poorly) toe didn't touch the other toe because that hurt soooo much. So after all the months my big toe stayed like that and still is to this day!

What the chiropodists will do for her is they will cut her toe nails at the sides in a straight line NOT ROUND EVER!!! So its one cut at the top and then they will snip the sides and teach her to cut her nails this way because with ingrowing toe nails the toe nails grow into the skin at the sides.

I had it mainly with my right toe but I had it in my left too.

I feel the pain for her!!! I even remember it and the puss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaach tell me about it!

Welcome back Faerie hon :hugs: missed you so sorry to hear you have all been unwell including Princess....it stinks when LO`s are ill too :( Olivers had his fair share recently but hes ok now :) DH has man flu now though :dohh:

Missy so sorry the :witch: landed :hugs:

Linds remember PMA!

hey all just got in been out with my mate all day was good until we were told that her brothers gf is preg AGAIN she has 3 kids she can barly look after now and has managed to fall again yet i cant even get preg once :mad: makes me so angry she is you typical chav sterio type her two boys age 2 and 4 are ALWAYS out playing alone she even gave the oldest a mobile phone so she could phone him to see where he is instead of getting off her bum to go find out . anyways hope ur all well rant over

HELLO!! Thought I'd pop in and say hello and that I miss you all!!

I've had a horrible week! The snow has been wonderful (i love it, everything was pretty, we had loads here in the east midlands). My bus kept getting cancelled but luckily I had always finished work! Princess had two snow days and we went to visit OH's dad last friday, he lives in the centre of town in an appartment, you can see all over town, it snowed really heavily for 3 hours or so, and every single building was white and the sky was white, OH and I stood on the balcony and watched it, it was beautiful and I was so happy!

However, the week has gotten worse! Sunday we went round to a friends house for his birthday and princess had been moaning about her foot hurting. When we got home later that night, freezing (she was in tears it was so cold), we checked her foot and her toe was ever so swollen. I got up at 6am the next morning, after an awful night of sleep or lack of sleep, congested, aching, getting hot and cold shivers. Princess came in and said her foot was still hurting, took one look at it and knew she wasn't going to be going to school this week! Completely swollen, pus ALL around it. I went to work feeling like death and OH took princess to the docs, they said it's an ingrown toe nail and put her on antibiotics.

So Monday - wednesday I suffered from a cold so badly, I have never felt so ill, and I had to work, and it was freezing at work in the warehouse and too hot on the till, so I wasn't feeling good at all! Princess has had a poorly toe all week, it finally popped yesterday, then bled alot and now it's still a little swollen and a very bruised.

I'm feeling much better, but now OH has got the cold and he had a fever last night. So hmm. We've only had chance to BD once, and I think we missed OV, so maybe a break this month will do me good - no SS or worrying. I have rearranged my HSG (lady on the phone said that they require a neg preg test anyway - but 5 days before AF would probably show neg either way?? so??) so now my appointment is the end of Jan.

I have missed coming on and chatting but at the same time I do feel less stressed and TTC focused. Everything at the moment is all christmas and birthday celebrations, and with being ill and Princess's poorly toe there has been no time for TTC.
But I am ready to come back if you will let me :D

Linds your hair looks lovely, it really suits you! Smile hunny, you will have your baby and this move is going to be a wonderful experience for you! It's an adventure :D

Missy I'm so happy you feel more confident about the other place you've chosen to go (sorry It took me ages to read everything and now I can't remember where it is lol), you will get your baby I know it :D

Madly aaaaaaargh you're getting huge!!!! LOVE IT!!! Hope you're feeling better

EDIT: A little gutted that we didn't get to BD more purely for the fact that I had 4 days of EWCM, there was tons of it!!

woooop welcome back :hugs:

GOODNESS :(....linds I know a few people like her :wacko: not great and so so so unfair :sad1:

GOODNESS :(....linds I know a few people like her :wacko: not great and so so so unfair :sad1:

she would rather buy fags then nappys:growlmad: i tell you i may not have much but i do no that my children will be my first priority when ever i get them

Me too hon....some people only have another baby based on how much they can claim for that baby in benefits not for actually wanting the baby but they just see pound signs.....its so so so so sad!

Me too hon....some people only have another baby based on how much they can claim for that baby in benefits not for actually wanting the baby but they just see pound signs.....its so so so so sad!

she did it to trap the father

My sister did exactly the same thing :sad1: Her chap was a grade A kn**head and he would go `underground` for days disappearing off the face of the earth not returning her calls etc, going with other girls (although swearing he didnt!) and you could guarantee he would turn up on her pay day (every fortnight on a friday!) and wait outside her work. He had blown his money so then he decided he would blow hers.....she somehow thought if she got pregnant he would change, funny he already had a 6yr old to someone else and never stepped up to the mark there so why my sister thought he would is anyones guess :shrug: She got pregnant and moved in with him....followed by months of misery where he became violent towards her even holding a knife to her belly and saying he was going to cut baby out :sad1: Long story but she eventually realised and moved back home with my parents....my niece was born in feb this year....she is beautiful and my sis is a good mummy although never a natural with kids but I think she has learnt the hard way that `getting pregnant` is no game its damn hard and real!

My sister did exactly the same thing :sad1: Her chap was a grade A kn**head and he would go `underground` for days disappearing off the face of the earth not returning her calls etc, going with other girls (although swearing he didnt!) and you could guarantee he would turn up on her pay day (every fortnight on a friday!) and wait outside her work. He had blown his money so then he decided he would blow hers.....she somehow thought if she got pregnant he would change, funny he already had a 6yr old to someone else and never stepped up to the mark there so why my sister thought he would is anyones guess :shrug: She got pregnant and moved in with him....followed by months of misery where he became violent towards her even holding a knife to her belly and saying he was going to cut baby out :sad1: Long story but she eventually realised and moved back home with my parents....my niece was born in feb this year....she is beautiful and my sis is a good mummy although never a natural with kids but I think she has learnt the hard way that `getting pregnant` is no game its damn hard and real!

del is no saint herself but my firends brother is a recovering drug addict was really bad but turned his life round he wants to leave her but everytime he goes to she gets pregnant

But she doesnt get pregnant all on her own now does she :wacko: I understand what you mean though, some woman will do anything at the cost of a poor chids life :( So sad...am glad to say my niece is looked after by my sister and always will :) I love to see her face when my sister collects her after I have minded her :lol: She has the biggest grin ever for Mummy and pulls her face :rofl: but that said its not the way its meant to be :( I think the stork needs to be way more fairer with who he chooses to visit!

But she doesnt get pregnant all on her own now does she :wacko: I understand what you mean though, some woman will do anything at the cost of a poor chids life :( So sad...am glad to say my niece is looked after by my sister and always will :) I love to see her face when my sister collects her after I have minded her :lol: She has the biggest grin ever for Mummy and pulls her face :rofl: but that said its not the way its meant to be :( I think the stork needs to be way more fairer with who he chooses to visit!

lol no she doesnt god bless ur neice sounds so cute!

She is hon...am her godmother and DH her god father we will always make sure she is ok but I know my Sister truly loves her and will always do her best to be the best Mummy despite how she arrived in this world :) My sister makes me so proud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->