**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

hey ladies hope ur all well? i just got in went and did some clothes shopping with my mummy my feet are killing me lol. looks like im out this mth ff gave me ov for day 19 what was wrong so i asked on the vip ask an expert on ff friend and she sais was prob the temps taken at a dif time that messed it up but says todays temp looks very promiseing and ov could of been yesterday:dohh: and the things thats annoyed me the most if it wasnt for man flu we could of dtd yesterday and the day b4 and been in with a bloody good chance for a xmas bfp as af is now due 24/25th december!

Hey Linds, i've missed any chance this month from having cold, and now OH has flu so... meh. lol. It's good for me, I think, cause I'm not stressing.

OH is still getting a fever though :( Very worried about him!

About people getting pregnant for benefits or when they shouldn't really, thats what does my head in about OH's ex. She's got another baby on the way, she's 25 and has NEVER WORKED IN HER LIFE, she has seen princess once this year, the rest of the year she has made up excuses, she even missed her birthday, now with another child on the way, princess is going to have 2 siblings she never sees and I can't even give her one! It's not even that she lives far, a bus journey away is all. But to her pregnancy is an illness, god forbid she does anything whilst pregnant. And her new baby is due the same month as princess birthday, so another missed out birthday me thinks! We don't even hear anything from her at christmas.

Hey Linds, i've missed any chance this month from having cold, and now OH has flu so... meh. lol. It's good for me, I think, cause I'm not stressing.

OH is still getting a fever though :( Very worried about him!

About people getting pregnant for benefits or when they shouldn't really, thats what does my head in about OH's ex. She's got another baby on the way, she's 25 and has NEVER WORKED IN HER LIFE, she has seen princess once this year, the rest of the year she has made up excuses, she even missed her birthday, now with another child on the way, princess is going to have 2 siblings she never sees and I can't even give her one! It's not even that she lives far, a bus journey away is all. But to her pregnancy is an illness, god forbid she does anything whilst pregnant. And her new baby is due the same month as princess birthday, so another missed out birthday me thinks! We don't even hear anything from her at christmas.

i cant beleive ppl like that really gets on my tits:growlmad: oh well here to a new year bubba for us both and missy:) i been married a whole year today:cloud9:

Love you Lindsey, Madly and Faer.... LOVE YOU!

Happy anniversary Lindsey babe! woooooooooo woooooo!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Faer - that woman needs a slap x:thumbup:

Im crying madly about baby Miller :cry: What that man said about them doing wrong thing letting him go. How can somebody we so insensitive.

Oh MissyMoo hon :hugs: That man needs a f**king good slap....how dare he :trouble:

right my lovely ladies i am going to bid you all good night as i am pooped got a busy few days coming up so not sure if will get on much gota finish packing then move the bedroom around for my mum ready for family at xmas and gota go get a apostile how ever its spelt tomoz to say im legaly married in germany lol night night love you all xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...2-after-nnd-now-pregnant-due-july-2011-a.html

Its so sad Lindsey hon

Its a rare condition. She has just got pregnant again and is so nervous about it. It must have been the most horrific thing in the world to carry a baby to full term and watch him die in your arms and let him go

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...2-after-nnd-now-pregnant-due-july-2011-a.html

Its so sad Lindsey hon

Its a rare condition. She has just got pregnant again and is so nervous about it. It must have been the most horrific thing in the world to carry a baby to full term and watch him die in your arms and let him go

:cry::cry: omg that poor baby:cry:

So sad Ladies :sad1: She has been on a tough journey both her and her DH such a strong amazing lady :thumbup:

Linds take care love and remember I have my scan on Tuesday so you must try to pop on before you fly to check out wether we have a :pink: or :blue: and of course to say `see you soon` before you leave :hugs:

So sad Ladies :sad1: She has been on a tough journey both her and her DH such a strong amazing lady :thumbup:

Linds take care love and remember I have my scan on Tuesday so you must try to pop on before you fly to check out wether we have a :pink: or :blue: and of course to say `see you soon` before you leave :hugs:

i will be hun even if i have to do it on my phone!

Tuesday Ladies at 10.30am :)

I will update my journal as soon as I can after our scan cause we are going striaght to my Mums once we leave the hospital as we went to MILs and FILs after our 1st scan and as my Mum was working she missed out on been one of the first to see our scan pic so we are doing it the opposite way around this time which I think is only fair :) My Mum, Dad and Sister will be the first to find out our babies gender :wohoo:

I have some lovely news too :) I wanted a 4d scan in late Jan/early Feb but was worried about the cost although I would love Oliver to share the experience as he cant go to the NHS scan its so much to pay out esp when I know we could buy something else with the cash for Charlie however my Mum has come up trumps as she is giving me and DH half of the cost of the scan in cash as our Christmas present :) so we only have to pay the other half now :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->