**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Missymoo she certainly is :)

It was the only thing on my Christmas list but not a nessecity and because I will be on half pay whilst on Mat Leave we need to be careful with money right now to enable me to stay at home as long as I can with baby Charlie so it was a big wish and although money is tight for my parents too because they have lost business over the recession my Mum always tries to help when she can :) I dont ever ask her for anything because I like to be independant but she knows how hard we work and how much bad luck we have too and we never give up so she likes to be my knight in shining armour so to speak when she is able and she knows how important this baby is to me :) She knows its my dream to be a Mummy again and so this is her way of helping but also letting me stand on my own too feet. I would never expect my Mum to `bail` me out or pay for anything I like to do it myself or go without iykwim plus I am the daughter out of the three of us who is sort of out of sight out of mind cause I never give my Mum any bother unlike my two younger sisters who are a nightmare for her at times :wacko: She knows she doesnt have to worry about me and I will be just fine and work it out on my own...shes my Mum I love her :cloud9:

Shes a lovely mum. Shes dead proud of you too!

Madly what the dickens is a Canteloupe lol!!!

oh i am not sure why but i was thinking of ostritches lol ostritch eggs hmmmm bizarre i know but hey thats me lol

guten morgen ladies hope you are all well this cold and frosty morning i am really really kicking myself my super long cycles have followed exactly the path psyici star had said i ovulated day 25 and af if now due boxing day december 26th! so i could of been prego by the year out but we misssede it! i just emialed her to see if i could get another reading not sure if she will i know shhe was wrong for both missy and faer but i find it amazing how my cycles followed and were spot on for her pridiction for me:shrug:

My cycle also was spot on she said 12th nov and af started 13th nov in edinburgh!

Gutten Morgen Frauline Lindsey und Herr Benjamin hehe

Vas is das?:icecream:

Das is ein Leche of dis icecream

hehe sorry I am a bit strange yes!!! :haha::pop:

I can sing silent night in German from start to finish if you would like?:blush:

hehe :dohh:

My cycle also was spot on she said 12th nov and af started 13th nov in edinburgh!

Gutten Morgen Frauline Lindsey und Herr Benjamin hehe

Vas is das?:icecream:

Das is ein Leche of dis icecream

hehe sorry I am a bit strange yes!!! :haha::pop:

Das is zerrr gut yah?

No....?

hmmmm:nope:

I can sing silent night in German from start to finish if you would like?:blush:

hehe :dohh:

lmao you nutter! :rofl: i personaly believe that if i had got the baby fdancing in id be knocked up within 2 weeks!

You can't keep dwelling and punishing yourself Lindsey though cos there will be other months. At the moment you are going to be one busy lady anyway so you need all your strength and thoughts there. When do you leave tomorrow...what time? x

She was spot on about november 27th... but Af hit me rather than bfp, but she did get my cycle right.

I'm low today girls, it's never gonna be my chance. I CBA with it. I cba with my HSG. It's going to be painful and effort and it'll all be for nothing.

You can't keep dwelling and punishing yourself Lindsey though cos there will be other months. At the moment you are going to be one busy lady anyway so you need all your strength and thoughts there. When do you leave tomorrow...what time? x

we leave weds hun leave for the aiprot at 3 ish and fly out at 7.15. ben just said you are a very wise woman and i should listen to you lol

She was spot on about november 27th... but Af hit me rather than bfp, but she did get my cycle right.

I'm low today girls, it's never gonna be my chance. I CBA with it. I cba with my HSG. It's going to be painful and effort and it'll all be for nothing.

:hugs: pma hun i may have to have one of them too but you know what if its painfull its worth it thats how im looking anyway as MOST ppl who have a hsg fall preg soon after:hugs:

ok so Faerie hon I must tell you MissyMoo is right about the HSG :) Well I had mine on 28th December 2004 (am sure it was the 28th between xmas and new year anyways!) and I got my :bfp: 1st February 2005 :wohoo: The very next cycle :thumbup: I had no issues :blush: but the HSG sort of cleared the path so to speak :) Now another true story....my sister has had approx 7 m/c :( and she has to loose weight and then her fs is going to fit a coil for a few months in order to get her cycles sorted and then the day its removed he is going to do a HSG for no other reason than to clear the way :) She doesnt have any blockages or owt its already been checked but hes doing HSG for the `blow the cobwebs` away reason :thumbup: Hon the procedure doesnt hurt the only uncomfy thing for me was the device they use to open :blush: you know like when you have a smear I forgot what they call them now but I hate that so I think it was more me than owt else iykwim....I am so glad I did it honestly I have a good feeling about it for you hon :hugs:

Linds hon has PS replied yet????? What did you lasy dtd and when exactly was OV you dont know ben may have super spermy and remember it only takes one supersperm :)

How are you MissyMoo hon?

ok so Faerie hon I must tell you MissyMoo is right about the HSG :) Well I had mine on 28th December 2004 (am sure it was the 28th between xmas and new year anyways!) and I got my :bfp: 1st February 2005 :wohoo: The very next cycle :thumbup: I had no issues :blush: but the HSG sort of cleared the path so to speak :) Now another true story....my sister has had approx 7 m/c :( and she has to loose weight and then her fs is going to fit a coil for a few months in order to get her cycles sorted and then the day its removed he is going to do a HSG for no other reason than to clear the way :) She doesnt have any blockages or owt its already been checked but hes doing HSG for the `blow the cobwebs` away reason :thumbup: Hon the procedure doesnt hurt the only uncomfy thing for me was the device they use to open :blush: you know like when you have a smear I forgot what they call them now but I hate that so I think it was more me than owt else iykwim....I am so glad I did it honestly I have a good feeling about it for you hon :hugs:

Linds hon has PS replied yet????? What did you lasy dtd and when exactly was OV you dont know ben may have super spermy and remember it only takes one supersperm :)

How are you MissyMoo hon?

nope no reply yet last time we dtd was aaround a week ago :dohh:

Hon it is very possible you know hon :) it may be just `the fluke` just like mine was :shrug: dont give up yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->