**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

gdgdgdgd made up 4 u hun!!!wud u ad me to the 1st page plz hun xxx

still not heard from sandra to even say she recievd my payment pft im getting impatient

Did you do it yesterday Lindsey??

I payed for mine about 8.45 am (while OH was walking LO to school so he wouldn't see...) and she emailed me back by 10.30am...

EEkk.... hope she replies today hun. I know I've read alot about Sandra taking AGES to reply! xx

Mornin Ladies

Lookin positive for a busy few months :thumbup: fxed for oodles of :bfp: and ickle sticky :baby: I am 12dpo today and cd35 and was plannin on doing a hpt tom ?not feelin in any hurry to do now though? Gails readin has given me more faith than ever now and i jus feel i wil kno jus as soon as i am meant to x

GL AND FXED TO EVERYONE X

i purchased my sandra readingh yesterday afternoon but i too havent had a reply...hopefully it doesnt take too long :D

still not heard from sandra to even say she recievd my payment pft im getting impatient

give it more time hun...she has been having alot of ladies requesting conception readings did you just buy it yesterday?...I would say wait until tomorrow and if she doesn't contact you then contact her to make sure that she recieved your payment...:thumbup::winkwink:

hope you all have a wonderful day today I'm heading out to work and I will be back later this afternoon to chat with you all ...sending you all lots of hugs your way...:hugs::hugs:

Have fun at work :)

Did you ladies get your reply asking for photo and questions yet??

Jenny Renny did mine its in my signature.... Lets see if shes right! :)

Hi Ladies,

Seems Gail and Sandra may have got my prediction wrong after all! I started spottin this mornin again and although its now almost non existant again i cant help but think am out this cycle! Am only 12dpo today as well arrrgh x

My sandra reading...

"Ok jemma as i tune in the months of july/august are important, and i'm seeing then merged in so possibly in between then if that makes sense lol , like the end of one beginning of the other, i want to mention where this baby that i see you conceiving in a girl , now what they are saying to me is jet black hair ..."

See Gail implied July/August crossover...

The jet black hair though? Hmmm.. the pic I sent was black and white so looks really dark, but OH's family were all born lighter haired, and my hair is brown naturally... Although when I was born it was jet black...

"can i mention a larger lady linked to you and where she will really spoil baby maybe too much lol." ... This must be my mother... She's got 8 grandchildren already, all boys and spoils them, but we have a different bond and i think she's wanted this for me for a while...

i had an email for sandra asking for a photo and any questions!
those have been sent ...just waiting again now :)

"I would like to know when I will conceive, will it be soon or do I continue waiting? And will the child be healthy and happy? "

Is what I asked... I have replied and asked her a little more now... I dont think she'll reply tonight though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->