**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Do you think its all the xmas and new years that done it to us both Madly. I feel like I just want to cry. :hugs:

Is there any chance we can have an update of your baby bump as some stage? x

Hi ladies :wave: Wishing everyone a Happy New Year and hope ALL our dreams come true...

I miss chatting with you ladies, Guess what I'm baacckkk.. lol
I'm now in the dreaded 2ww grrr.. Made a New Years bubs hopefully, like 3 times so hey 3 times a charm right... hehehe.. 3dpo and mild cramping on and off... its way too early but I'm a hopin.... boy the OH will be shocked... but if not this time there is next.

Hope everyone is doing well, I have alot of catching up to do :hugs:

Welcome back Hoping and I hope you have got a new year beanie cookin in there x

good morniing ladies no ov for me yyet think its gonna e late aagain as i forgot my last day of the soy:nope: i hope your all well xx

Missymoo I think its cause the christmas holidays are over :( all that built up and now its all passed :dohh: David went back to work today and I go back tomorrow so I guess reality is hitting considering we have spent so much time together which is rare over this period we are normally working am going to miss him so much now its back to the olde routine....................roll on mat leave :) only 88 days to go :rofl:

Linds hon I hope the :witch: comes right on time or not :winkwink:

Welcome back Hoping :kiss: Great to hear ttc is back on track....missed you :hugs:

Missymoo I think its cause the christmas holidays are over :( all that built up and now its all passed :dohh: David went back to work today and I go back tomorrow so I guess reality is hitting considering we have spent so much time together which is rare over this period we are normally working am going to miss him so much now its back to the olde routine....................roll on mat leave :) only 88 days to go :rofl:

Linds hon I hope the :witch: comes right on time or not :winkwink:

Welcome back Hoping :kiss: Great to hear ttc is back on track....missed you :hugs:

88 days?! god thats gone fast!

morning :hi: 6 weeks left until we go to Alicante!!! yay but really nervous inside.

You enjoy your last day today Madly!!! Yes its been nice having our over halfs around but mines back today too but we had an argument this morning over something stupid. Cos he never cuddled me and got up to go to toilet and was looking at cricket results on his phone!!! and I went into a sulk....can you believe that. Then I came down stairs and started crying and wouldnt go back up stairs when he was shouting "come back to bed" and he was really hurt but I wanted to hurt him cos he had hurt me and now I feel like crap and I hurt so bad and feel like I just want today to end so he can come back home and hug me. I love him so much.

Lindsey when is your appointment with fs?

He hasnt text me but I know hes doing it on purpose and i wont text him but really we both want to text each other but we wont. I know what we are both like. Then one of use gives in because we cant stand it anymore. But i want him to be the one that gives in and caves not me!

its just pathetic really....all cos he never cuddled me but it hurt me. i need my cuddles in the morning.....EVEN MORE THAN SEX!

Sorry i know i sound mad but i have nobody to talk to about it and sat on my own trying to work.

then he said im always working and we argued about that and he slammed door and went to work without EVEN KISSING ME! and he always kisses me always!

As the time nears for my transfer we seem to be arguing more... i feel so sad

Oh Missy hon me and David are always having thoses sorts of arguments and we are both stubborn too so wont make the first move towards reconsilment :dohh:

Am sure everything will be fine when he comes home :thumbup:

As for arguing the nearer your transfer gets I would say this is perfectly normal hon....remember theres pressure for you both to suceed in this, may be him more so than you, men only ever want to give their lady everything and give themselves such a hard time if they manage anything less. Hang in there hon I feel positive about this for you AND then you can come to my thread in 2nd tri where am having a good go at guessing everyones baby genders :lol: I have so far managed 9 out of 10 confirmed genders :rofl: people have even started adding me to there siggys...MADLY PREDICTS :blue: or MADLY PREDICTS :pink: Its crazy :lol:

I hope I can join you in that thread. I just want him to come home so I can see his lovely face and tell him I love him. Why do we do this when we know we love each other!!! Why do people do this to each other. It hurts so much.

I have been working hard yes but I have to because of the cost of this transfer etc etc. My wages are more than his cos I work longer hours. But I would rather give it all up that lose him. This baby is ours.....it would never be the same.....Its OURs. I mean I couldn't and wouldn't ever want this if he wasn't in my life anymore and maybe I am ruining things or something by working so much. I feel scared

I hope I can join you in that thread. I just want him to come home so I can see his lovely face and tell him I love him. Why do we do this when we know we love each other!!! Why do people do this to each other. It hurts so much.

I have been working hard yes but I have to because of the cost of this transfer etc etc. My wages are more than his cos I work longer hours. But I would rather give it all up that lose him. This baby is ours.....it would never be the same.....Its OURs. I mean I couldn't and wouldn't ever want this if he wasn't in my life anymore and maybe I am ruining things or something by working so much. I feel scared

:hugs:

I would give up everything ... my work is pointless without him

You are all such great girls in here....always so lovely and supportive. I couldn't be without you! :hugs:

I keep checking my mobile but hes not text and I wont lol....silly isn't it lol

You are all such great girls in here....always so lovely and supportive. I couldn't be without you! :hugs:

your both just stressed and anxiouse we had it before the wedding was a nightmare doors slamming tears and tantrums sleeping in seperate rooms we were just so stressed bt we survived it and still plodding on yes hes a pain in the ass but hes my pain in the ass and we ALL will get our dream come true of bubbas and very very proud daddys

i usually always do that but this time i want it to be him that does it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->