**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

so, Sandra gave me September conception and Gail gave me July BFP. DH just informed me that I might only get to see him 1 day this month (as opposed to the 5 that i was going to) if even that...so it doesn't look like this is going to be my lucky cycle unless the Army decides to quit being jerks. i know there is still a chance with that 1 time seeing him, but after trying cycles before i just don't think once will do it. :(

so, Sandra gave me September conception and Gail gave me July BFP. DH just informed me that I might only get to see him 1 day this month (as opposed to the 5 that i was going to) if even that...so it doesn't look like this is going to be my lucky cycle unless the Army decides to quit being jerks. i know there is still a chance with that 1 time seeing him, but after trying cycles before i just don't think once will do it. :(

:hugs: on no hun what a shame. Maybe you can just lock yourselves away in your bedroom for the entire day ;)

Hope it's alright to share my reading from Sandra? I'm really happy with it suprisingly. I did ask her to be honest!

Ok victoria couldn't open your photo so have done it without ,
as i tune in i want to say that you will have another child which will be a baby boy now i want to mention the conception month of january after a little bit of assistance from medical people i feel , i want to say that what i'm seeing is tablets , now i have said this to others that i'm not a doctor so don't quote me , i'm simply giving what i get from spirit, a few in the past have not been happy , but you have asked me to be honest , what i'm being shown is that there is something linked to the womb lining and the type of tablets that they give you will bulk things up in a sense make things tougher is what they are telling me, now i feel ion now way is this anything to worry about for you , as i am seeing a beautiful baby as the outcome, i want to reassure you that you have done exactly the right things in taking steps to get help , as if it turns out there is nothing wrong then i feel at least you have put your mind at ease, as you are worrying a lot right now , and its not getting any easier, i don't see a lot of smiles with you at the moment , more worry and a frown, but i feel after this appointment i spoke about you will be feeling a lot happier and a lot more enthusiastic to continue with things.

The first card is Priorities
This is reassuring you yet again , that you have gotten your priorities correct you have made the right choice in contacting doctor etc, and this will push you further on you way of having the baby or babies that you want, when the say babies i keep being drawn to 3/4 for you all in total.

The second card is Open you heart to love
There is a lot of love and help coming in from spirit, as well as people around you , i feel that you also have a lot of love to give and any baby would be lucky to have you and your partner as parents.

The last card is trust
This is telling you to trust yourself, and how you feel, trust your instincts as well, and do what you feel is right for you and those around you. You are also to trust in the fact that spirit are telling you and reassuring you that there are more children for you , and they really want to get that point across just to ease your mind more.

I hope this was ok for you
If you have any questions please ask
sandra
xxx

I'm starting to like Sandra :) She does seem very honest, I may actually purchase another reading from her...

She's replied to my query as she didn't state whether the jul/aug would be find out or conception, and she said conception...

Gail also said I would conceive either July/August but 'spirit' was reluctent to give information', but I would be pregnant by the 26th August...according to FF, in July I will be in my fertile period around the last few days leading into August... so this does fit I guess.

EDIT// ... It may also fit in with the autumn BFP I got off Serendipity... Althought I'm hoping Jenny was right... lol.

hun don't get down about it you only need to have sex 1 time during your fertile time and it can happen just try and stay positive and not get any negative feelings because that can also affect the results also hun...I truly feel that its going to happen for you hun and if its only that 1 time together then that might be enough to get your BFP hun...sending you lots of hugs hun...:hugs:

ok ladies I'm going to share my reading from Michelle the realgreenwitch and I asked her permission to share it and she said that was fine..I was totally shocked I haven't told her anything about my husband's name or how many children i already have or the color our our hair or anything but I had to even replied back to her about how accurate she was on it ....she done the reading to make sure that the fertility spell would work in my case...I'm just soooooo excited and happy after getting it and seeing how accurate it all was....but anyways here it is....

I did do a reading hunny, i do see you falling pregnant and spirit tell me that this is not your first child and give me the number 5 so i'm presuming that you will have 5 children,at the point of this pregnancy, they do not say whether it's all alive or if some have passed.
You will find out your pregnant in around 9 weeks and you will have some implantation bleeding around 7 weeks which will be a worry for you but it's nothing to worry about as it's just the baby fully implanting,
you shall have a little neat bump and your life won't change that much while pregnant lucky you, So none of this huge weight gain, pimples and high blood pressure causing pre-eclampsia,
You will have a little girl 8 days after your due date and your labour will be a long but happy one, without complications. Your little girl will have dark blonde ranging on light brown hair with a tiny little curl at the end of her hair in certain sunlight it will look a reddy blonde brown if you know what i mean,
as she grows up and will be shy and love cuddles and all things simple, a nice teddy, a hug and a kiss and reading a book with her mummy playing with her sister and brothers and taking walks where they shown me a park and ducks.
I do feel this will be your last pregnancy and that you and your husand will be more than satisfied, they tell me you have been together a while and that he adores you fully,they give me the letter 'T' but not the full name.
This is a relationship that will last through anything, He's a sort of cuddly protector type, he would fit in well as he looks as though he could be a door man at a club or a body gaurd, but beneath that exterior he's a cuddly giant.

Here is what I emailed her back saying about how accurate she was...
Hey Michelle,
Just Emailing you to let you know that I have paid the invoice..I'm sooo excited...thanks again...and also I'm really very impressed with your reading
You picked up 5 kids well I have 4 now I have 3 boys and 1 girl and they are all well ....so yes if I get pregnant with another one it would be 5 children
For me and my husband....and the T is for my husband's name is Timothy. And its so awesome because you picked up about the new baby girls hair would be reddy blonde
Brown hair well that is what my children's hair colors are Hun I have strawberry blonde hair and my husband Timothy has light blonde/brown color hair...and also another thing
That you picked up on was when you was describing the new baby girl and you said that she would be playing with her sister and brothers so that is awesome that you picked
Up on Emma my daughter and then my 3 boys Jacob & Darrien & Patrick .....you was also correct on me and my husband we have been together for a long while this December
Coming up will be our 19th wedding anniversary...and when you described my husband you got him correct he looks like he could be a body guard he is bald and has a mustashe and goat-tee beard type and he is big built so yes he is a cuddly giant...very very impressed Michelle thank you sooo much.. Sending you a big hug...Also wanted to show you my family and show you how your reading was correct...

Oh nooo hun :( I hope your plans don't change.

hun don't get down about it you only need to have sex 1 time during your fertile time and it can happen just try and stay positive and not get any negative feelings because that can also affect the results also hun...I truly feel that its going to happen for you hun and if its only that 1 time together then that might be enough to get your BFP hun...sending you lots of hugs hun...:hugs:

thank you so much frogger... :hugs:

ive justr got my reading from sandra and my god what a pile of pish:nope: NONE of it connects to me at all what a waste of money:growlmad:

Hi there ok now as i tune in i want to say where i want to say that you are a great laugh , people laugh with you though not at you although sometimes someone does lol , i want to say that i feel you have a great personality , a real individual , you have some different interests, some of which people may find strange in a sense, but that you , why do i keep seeing ufos and aliens, i feel you may have read books on this or been interested in it at some point.Ok i want to mention the months of july and august and particularly more the august month running towards the end, this is for a conception of a baby girl for you i feel , i want to mention where i am seeing a big healthy girl, chubby cheeks, rosy red, and dark hair, i want to say that she is a very playful contented child, and i don't see any problems with her at all , she seems to be such an angel, lucky you lol.

Ok i'm going to chose three cards.

The first card is Persistence
This is showing me where you have not to give up , keep going with things and you will see the end result that you wanted very soon, you just have to keep plugging away at things in a sense

The second card is Priorities
This is showing me where children was your next plan, its what you both wanted next , i feel its a very big part of your future and what you both really want and you will have that together

The last card is Energy healing
This is showing me that you lack in energy at times, and that get up and go feels as though its got up and gone lol , but i feel you will regain energy and i feel at the beginning of your pregnancy you will be more energetic than every , you will feel on a high in a sense.

I hope this was ok for you
If you have any more questions please ask
sandra

Jenny, Sandra and Cheri were wrong for me. I'm out.

Good luck to those still waiting

i have to say out of all my readings gail was the best everything was about me and ben, sandra was just cold reading in my opinion hence why she wanted the pic

i have to say out of all my readings gail was the best everything was about me and ben, sandra was just cold reading in my opinion hence why she wanted the pic

I agree. I think Gail was my best reading by FAR! Also not only Sandra but Cheri wanted a picture too. So I feel that is a little cheating. Maybe not, I don't know how they work. But I think Gail did a great job without seeing my picture. She picked up on a lot of things going on in my past, present, and future (yet to be determinded if in fact true, but certanly hoping she is right) and was very detailed.
Oh and I still haven't received my Cheri reading yet and I sent my request May 22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck. :hugs:

wow frogger that's amazing!!!!!!!!

did you get a BFP hun????? OH MY GOSH!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:did you??? woohoo!!!!

Yeah it was really faint but I'm only 8 DPO, it's still early days and I'm not really ready to call it yet but I'll wait and test in a few days or so. hehe It was funny because I was still on the toilet when the test turned positive and I kept saying in my mind "holy cow holy cow" over and over. I couldn't pull my pants up fast enough to run and show DH. He saw the line as well but it faded after 15 mins or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->