**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

lol started spotting this morning so thats a no go area for now lol

yeah shes not due for real until like friday though but getting weird brown stuff ....not likey

Hanging in here.... lol....I really need him to text me. I am so stubborn but also so in need of knowing he cares. I have very little self confidence really and so little self esteme :-(

Wow you ladies are chatty today I had to read 4 pages to get caught up... lol

Thank you for the well wishes, I'm glad to be back I missed you all.

:hugs: MissyMoo its just nervous tension I feel, I'm hardheaded as all get out and its like 2 bulls head butting each other until one of us gives up... Now you've texted him and told him you love him things will be fine, he probably feels bad for the way he treated you, Men like space, some time to cool there jets down... Everything will be just fine..

:wave: Hi Madly and Lindseyanne, how ya doin.... Madly another boy... Awww Congrats, I know the struggles you went through to get pregnant, now its all cake from here. Can't wait to see your scan..

Well I have some work to do, be back later... Oh, I was told a March conception... by two psychics with the same date so I'm pretty positive this time ;) if not now... hehehe

This year is going to be Fabulous, I just know it :)

:hi: morning ladies....well you were all right... everything was fine! In fact even better than fine!!!

He came home and we made up with lots and lots of :hugs: and then without even thinking that lead to the best :sex: ever lol even though I was very slightly spotting he said he didn't mind but afterwards there was hardly anything actually. Then we just held each other for what seemed ages and I felt closer than I have felt for a long time with him. I forgot about my work for once which I admit I have got addicted to over the last few weeks. :thumbup:

Then to top a perfect night he told me to get dolled up and we went out to dinner and had the most fantastic Italian. So good that the bit I didn't finish I asked for a doggy bag and I am having it for my lunch later haha.

I am going to try not to work so long and concentrate on him. I didn't realise he felt neglected and I would NEVER EVER want him to feel this way :cry:. God I love this man!!!!!

He did say he understood why I am working so hard. The Transfer is not cheap trust me and I really want savings after I have had it so that I feel comfortable and safe bringing Lilly Alice into the world :kiss:

This morning I got OOOOODLES of morning cuddles. He is checking the cricket scores when he gets to work in future :rofl:

ah thats great Missymoo see i said everything would be just peachy :) sounds like you had a really nice evening together :cloud9:

Yes we did and I feel totally totally in love with him mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I am so soppy! lol

How are you today hon? Whats new? :hugs:

Thats so sweet :)

Nothing really going on here hon...I went back to work today and my boss asked me to swap my saturday shift and work tomorrow instead which is great cause I get the weekend off (I dont work on a sunday!) but crap cause am in tom on my day off and then back in Friday :dohh: David is off to collect our buggy after work tonight which am very excited about and I seem to have gained an addiction to baby clothes shopping all of a sudden :rofl:

hey ladies hope your all well missy so glad you guys made up:hugs:
i have a mega headache today but tis self inflicted lol

Hello :hi: ladies, just discovered this thread ...
Wondering ... :blush: ... how do you do those predictions?
And wondering even more ... could you possibly predict my conception?
Had missed MC in august 2010 at 13 weeks :cry: and have been trying to conceive since.
Have a lovely day all of you :flower:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->