**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

I'm so happy for you MissyMoo, make up Sex is Fabulous... Woohoo...

Wow my body is playing those games again.. lol I'm all over the place and then nothing... :lol: I was super bloated now nothing, mild cramping, now nothing, boobs full still big cuz they are big.. :lol: and I'm not moody anymore.. I'm only 5dpo its too early right..??

Aww Lindseyanne, I HATE Migraines... I hope you get feeling better hun.. :hugs:

Hey Madly, How ya doin?

I'm so happy for you MissyMoo, make up Sex is Fabulous... Woohoo...

Wow my body is playing those games again.. lol I'm all over the place and then nothing... :lol: I was super bloated now nothing, mild cramping, now nothing, boobs full still big cuz they are big.. :lol: and I'm not moody anymore.. I'm only 5dpo its too early right..??

Aww Lindseyanne, I HATE Migraines... I hope you get feeling better hun.. :hugs:

Hey Madly, How ya doin?

not nessesarily some people do get symptoms from that earky fxd:thumbup:

Hey ladies I think I'm back now :D I have been so busy and so stressed and have barely had time for myself since before xmas. My cat is really really bad atm we had to rescue him from a fox on tuesday night and yesterday he came back in all scratched up, we think he was in a fight with a local cat. I can't keep him in because he's not happy when he's in lol. He's an outdoor cat at heart. And he refuses to use his litter tray!

In terms of Babymaking. We've managed to BD around my predicted fertile time, but I've not been paying too much attention to it. I am due around the 17th, and if I don't get my BFP I have to go for my HSG which I am dreading. We have a quiet night in planned tonight, so I won't be replying today, but as of tomorrow faer is back in the house :D My shifts at work are nearly normal again and princess is back at school.

I have missed the chats in here so much and was a little scared to come back :D Hope you all had a lovely new year. 2011 the year for our babys :D

Hey ladies I think I'm back now :D I have been so busy and so stressed and have barely had time for myself since before xmas. My cat is really really bad atm we had to rescue him from a fox on tuesday night and yesterday he came back in all scratched up, we think he was in a fight with a local cat. I can't keep him in because he's not happy when he's in lol. He's an outdoor cat at heart. And he refuses to use his litter tray!

In terms of Babymaking. We've managed to BD around my predicted fertile time, but I've not been paying too much attention to it. I am due around the 17th, and if I don't get my BFP I have to go for my HSG which I am dreading. We have a quiet night in planned tonight, so I won't be replying today, but as of tomorrow faer is back in the house :D My shifts at work are nearly normal again and princess is back at school.

I have missed the chats in here so much and was a little scared to come back :D Hope you all had a lovely new year. 2011 the year for our babys :D
welcome back hun :hugs:

Welcome back girlie.. :hugs: Hope the kitty is OK... I'm trying not to stress about ss myself even though times I'm like oh my... :lol:

Morning ladies... The sun is shining here but its cold brrrr... Hope everyone has a Great day... Good things are just around the corner... :hugs:

Faer - Welcome back and I hope your cat starts to feel better. Nice to know your shifts have gone to normal and you have more time on your hands. Hope you do get your :bfp: but if not you have your appointment and I feel some good with come out of that! x 2011 babes here we come!!! :hugs:

:wave: Ladies

How are will all this eve? Am cack I have another damn UTI not a fooking happy bunny at all :nope: I feel like my VJ is been torn in too :wacko:

Ohh pooh Madly! Its so not fair!!! You get lots of those don't you. Poor you :hugs:

:hugs: thank you missymoo :( I have been prone yes whilst pregnant :wacko: never had them before only in this pregnancy :dohh: I wouldnt mind up they are that bad I struggle to walk :nope: peeved to say the least, the dr at antenatal clinci suggested long term antibiotics before for me esp for the pregnancy cause it wont harm Charlie and will help me to control them :thumbup Will have to see what happens now cause I take medication and am ok for 2-3wks then its back again and in the middle of it I have viral, chest and throat infections and antibiotics for that :dohh:

:hugs: thank you missymoo :( I have been prone yes whilst pregnant :wacko: never had them before only in this pregnancy :dohh: I wouldnt mind up they are that bad I struggle to walk :nope: peeved to say the least, the dr at antenatal clinci suggested long term antibiotics before for me esp for the pregnancy cause it wont harm Charlie and will help me to control them :thumbup Will have to see what happens now cause I take medication and am ok for 2-3wks then its back again and in the middle of it I have viral, chest and throat infections and antibiotics for that :dohh:

good lord woman little man is defo got you in the wars lol:hugs:

oh yeah def linds hon :dohh:

`Apparently` am told that your 2nd child is always the worst :haha: and little Charlie is already brewing up trouble before he even arrives :lol: I wouldnt change it for the world though :) even if I am struggling right now!

Morning ladies. Not impressed with the snow today... Didn't mind it before, but it's not nice doing the school run when it's snowing, and I haven't got snow proof boots and my feet got soaked and cold :(

How are you all? Sorry you're in the wars Madly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->