**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Morning ladies. Not impressed with the snow today... Didn't mind it before, but it's not nice doing the school run when it's snowing, and I haven't got snow proof boots and my feet got soaked and cold :(

How are you all? Sorry you're in the wars Madly xx

try having slushy snow and pouring down rain melting it lol and woolen boots!:haha:

My boots are woolen :( Lol. They are on the radiator cause I have work in a couple of hours :( How you doin hun? How's Germany??

My boots are woolen :( Lol. They are on the radiator cause I have work in a couple of hours :( How you doin hun? How's Germany??

not to bad still waiting for ov :shrug: germanys going ok just stressfull tryna sort out all the paperwork etc was out for over 6 hours yesterday tryna sort it and got nowhere:dohh:

Eek! It'll all be worth it in the end though. How was xmas?

christmas was good spent most of it in bed tho lol as was ill lol ben tryd to make it as homely as he could so wanst too bad and i spoke to my fam like 5 times that day lol

Ahhh thats good. Yeah my first xmas away from home was horrible, completely different to what I was used to with having such a huge family, but it got easier!

I've been working my dates out, and if I conceive next cycle, after my HSG, my due date would be november 27th... Hope that PS just got mixed up, that would be awesome. :D

Ahhh thats good. Yeah my first xmas away from home was horrible, completely different to what I was used to with having such a huge family, but it got easier!

I've been working my dates out, and if I conceive next cycle, after my HSG, my due date would be november 27th... Hope that PS just got mixed up, that would be awesome. :D

ohhhh fxd for you hun i secretly hope i get this month so sept birth lol

Any month will do me. 16 months is a hell of a long time now! I've been very good at not thinking about the last two months, but I know it's gonna flare up again after my HSG lol.

Any month will do me. 16 months is a hell of a long time now! I've been very good at not thinking about the last two months, but I know it's gonna flare up again after my HSG lol.

lol yeh all i do everyday is think about babys and anything non baby gets ignored:haha:

We'll get it though hun. I know we will cause we are good people. It'll just be more precious when we do. God help OH when we try for the next one!! Hahaha. We've already got our names sorted now though, after 16 months you kinda get used to it don't ya :D Jacob James if it's a boy, Alice Irene for a girl :D

We'll get it though hun. I know we will cause we are good people. It'll just be more precious when we do. God help OH when we try for the next one!! Hahaha. We've already got our names sorted now though, after 16 months you kinda get used to it don't ya :D Jacob James if it's a boy, Alice Irene for a girl :D

awww them names are well cute we have our names picked too lol just gota get the baba now:haha:

And we will!! Positive this is our year to conceive my dear.

Have you any plans for today?

I have work :( Gonna eat my eggy bread and then go I guess

Going for a drink with my best buddy tonight though :) Chat later hunny xx

:hi: lovely ladies!!! :kiss:

I just am in the best mood ever!! Went into town and got all the best fitness dvds including Claire Nasir Bootcamp one. I thought that if I had a mixture it would not be so repetitive! I also got some gym shorts and gym top and some socks. Got some something lovely for tea from M&S from the new Leaner Food range. No alcohol tonight! I have now lost 1.4 Kilos in 1 week and only have another 6 Kilos to lose in 6 weeks. Getting excited about 18th Feb, only like 5 weeks now!!!

Martyn had to travel to Leeds today in a Luton van with an autoclave and he said it was snowing yes lol!! He is on his way back now and when I just spoke to him he said he was going through Sheffield. Its not even snowing here, just raining.

I'm gonna do my exercises now! I need to tone and slim x

Got my acupuncture appointment tomorrow at 9.15am and thinking I will really enjoy it! x

:hi: lovely ladies!!! :kiss:

I just am in the best mood ever!! Went into town and got all the best fitness dvds including Claire Nasir Bootcamp one. I thought that if I had a mixture it would not be so repetitive! I also got some gym shorts and gym top and some socks. Got some something lovely for tea from M&S from the new Leaner Food range. No alcohol tonight! I have now lost 1.4 Kilos in 1 week and only have another 6 Kilos to lose in 6 weeks. Getting excited about 18th Feb, only like 5 weeks now!!!

Martyn had to travel to Leeds today in a Luton van with an autoclave and he said it was snowing yes lol!! He is on his way back now and when I just spoke to him he said he was going through Sheffield. Its not even snowing here, just raining.

I'm gonna do my exercises now! I need to tone and slim x

Got my acupuncture appointment tomorrow at 9.15am and thinking I will really enjoy it! x

i saw your new piccy on fb you so do not look your age one bit and sefo dont need to loose any weight mrs lol

thanks hon but I do...I put on 4 kilos over xmas and new year and I just feel lardy lol. I have got dimples on my bum too (tmi sorry) and my leggings are really hard to get on. But the main reason I am doing this is for the transfer. It will definately help if I get a bit of weight off and have the acupuncture plus it helps with my mood and makes me just feel happier generally. I also want to find a fitness routine throughout my entire pregnancy and then one post pregnancy. Because of my age I think it IS MORE IMPORTANT than EVER!! Thanks for saying I look younger....I love you Lindsey Ann! hehe!!! :kiss: :hugs:

thanks hon but I do...I put on 4 kilos over xmas and new year and I just feel lardy lol. I have got dimples on my bum too (tmi sorry) and my leggings are really hard to get on. But the main reason I am doing this is for the transfer. It will definately help if I get a bit of weight off and have the acupuncture plus it helps with my mood and makes me just feel happier generally. I also want to find a fitness routine throughout my entire pregnancy and then one post pregnancy. Because of my age I think it IS MORE IMPORTANT than EVER!! Thanks for saying I look younger....I love you Lindsey Ann! hehe!!! :kiss: :hugs:

you do tho hn even ben says it you only look in your early 30s at most :hugs: i need to loose weight too but never manage to stikc to the rotine lol

Can you get these fitness dvds hon if not I don't mind going to get you one and posting it. Claire Nasir one is supposed to be very good but will let you know in a bit as just about to do it :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->