**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

the wii is the best fitness thing on computer as I love the body test cos it gives you a graph and you can see your weight going down and it praises you and your mii character changes shape and get slimmer hehe

the wii is the best fitness thing on computer as I love the body test cos it gives you a graph and you can see your weight going down and it praises you and your mii character changes shape and get slimmer hehe

i was using it in the uk but the wii is my parents so had to leave it :( we got an xbox for xmas but no kinetic so cant even use that for excersising

Oh its good hon. She used to do weather on gmtv until they got rid of show and now its daybreak...remember? Thes got brown hair...Ben might know her. She went from a size 16 to a size 6. She had like cellulite and things like that all over her legs and bum...bit like I'm getting but my bum looks like babys bum...you know when they get all those dimples all over them lol....sorry tmi but there u gooooooo! haha Anyway its good and I will get one for you if you like next time im in town and send it to you. Up to u but its really good!!! xx

Oh its good hon. She used to do weather on gmtv until they got rid of show and now its daybreak...remember? Thes got brown hair...Ben might know her. She went from a size 16 to a size 6. She had like cellulite and things like that all over her legs and bum...bit like I'm getting but my bum looks like babys bum...you know when they get all those dimples all over them lol....sorry tmi but there u gooooooo! haha Anyway its good and I will get one for you if you like next time im in town and send it to you. Up to u but its really good!!! xx

is it hard? lol i struggle with excersise as my knees and hips like to play up:haha:

Hey Ladies :wave:

Well I can smypathise faerie about the snow :( Its awful here in Leeds esp since it makes everything come to a complete standstill :dohh:

Missymoo I cant wait to get back into my WII regime after Charlie is born i really miss it but with these dodgy pelvis probs I just dont think its something I should be doing right now :dohh: I think my WII character will tell me off next time I log in cause I havent been on in such a long time :rofl: You def should try it Linds hon I think its very enjoyable so you dont feel like your exercising as such :)

Hey Ladies :wave:

Well I can smypathise faerie about the snow :( Its awful here in Leeds esp since it makes everything come to a complete standstill :dohh:

Missymoo I cant wait to get back into my WII regime after Charlie is born i really miss it but with these dodgy pelvis probs I just dont think its something I should be doing right now :dohh: I think my WII character will tell me off next time I log in cause I havent been on in such a long time :rofl: You def should try it Linds hon I think its very enjoyable so you dont feel like your exercising as such :)

i used the wii fit and ea active when was living at my mms but we have to leave it there as the wii is my dads and we havent got one:(

Oh no hon :( its def the best thing I have ever used :dohh: Even Oliver does the running with me :rofl:

Oh no hon :( its def the best thing I have ever used :dohh: Even Oliver does the running with me :rofl:

i have the wii fit board thingy thats mine but the wii was dads so i cant use it i really liked usoing it:nope:

mmmmm wonder if you could maybe get a second hand one from somewhere :shrug:

morning beuatifll ladies how are you all? ive just woken up alarm went off and i was wide awake haa not bad for having a few drinkys the night before haha ohh and my temp has shpt right up:happydance::happydance::happydance:

is it hard? lol i struggle with excersise as my knees and hips like to play up:haha:

Some of the moves are a little hard yes and need a good balance and I was struggling with balancing but this will all improve as I'm new to it :thumbup:

Some of the moves are a little hard yes and need a good balance and I was struggling with balancing but this will all improve as I'm new to it :thumbup:

ah balance and and me =none lol

I know I was thinking of you when I was doing it because even the instructor lost his balance and Claire Nasir did and then I was like.....hmmmm not good for Lindsey lol.

I just went to my acupuncture and it was really lovely. Evelyn she is called and wow she took so much info on me!!! She stuck the needles in my tummy mainly and I went all relaxed and dreamy. She said she is trying to improve the blood flow so that my womb is going to be full of blood with a good thick lining for my transfer in March so my new AF will be quiet heavy. I feel really tired now but she said I would. I really feel different after it. I asked her about anxiety cos I know I will suffer this a lot when we go to Alicante for transfer cos I am a complete soft ass so she suggested Kalms so I bought them today from Boots and was going to take them just so I know they will be ok for me and I won't die or anything but I am such a coward and soft ass I can't even bring myself to take one!!! Martyn keeps telling me that they are safe, herbal and harmless and noooooooooo I won't slip into a coma but I am scared of things like this and of any drug or tablet. I hate myself!!!:cry:

I know I was thinking of you when I was doing it because even the instructor lost his balance and Claire Nasir did and then I was like.....hmmmm not good for Lindsey lol.

I just went to my acupuncture and it was really lovely. Evelyn she is called and wow she took so much info on me!!! She stuck the needles in my tummy mainly and I went all relaxed and dreamy. She said she is trying to improve the blood flow so that my womb is going to be full of blood with a good thick lining for my transfer in March so my new AF will be quiet heavy. I feel really tired now but she said I would. I really feel different after it. I asked her about anxiety cos I know I will suffer this a lot when we go to Alicante for transfer cos I am a complete soft ass so she suggested Kalms so I bought them today from Boots and was going to take them just so I know they will be ok for me and I won't die or anything but I am such a coward and soft ass I can't even bring myself to take one!!! Martyn keeps telling me that they are safe, herbal and harmless and noooooooooo I won't slip into a coma but I am scared of things like this and of any drug or tablet. I hate myself!!!:cry:

sound very like me lol with any new meds but herbal wont hurt you not one bit :hugs:

What if I fall into a coma tho :nope:
Or what if I panic or my breathing stops :wacko:
Or what if my temperature goes through roof and I hyperventilate and die :shrug:
Or just have an adverse reaction and my heart stops :cry:

What if I fall into a coma tho :nope:
Or what if I panic or my breathing stops :wacko:
Or what if my temperature goes through roof and I hyperventilate and die :shrug:
Or just have an adverse reaction and my heart stops :cry:

not on something liek calms hun no way youl be fine if you dont want to take anything you could try this? i use the travel one as i get terrible travel sickness bt not when i use it
https://www.vieathome.com/shop/prod...aspx?id=42905&q=1&level1Id=1069&level2Id=1110

that link didn't work....I think i will go and take one now....oh god oh god oh god!!!

agggggggggggrhhhhhhhhhh I can't do this!!! But I know I have to. It's mad isn't it that I actually get more anxous about taking one of the damn things when the whole reason I am taking one is to calm me down!!! lol

But I know if I don't take one now and know they won't kill me on the actually day of the transfer I won't take one then because I will think they will kill me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->