**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

that link didn't work....I think i will go and take one now....oh god oh god oh god!!!

agggggggggggrhhhhhhhhhh I can't do this!!! But I know I have to. It's mad isn't it that I actually get more anxous about taking one of the damn things when the whole reason I am taking one is to calm me down!!! lol

But I know if I don't take one now and know they won't kill me on the actually day of the transfer I won't take one then because I will think they will kill me!!!

blah stpid thing its a roller ball calm thing that you put on pressure points lol you can do it its one tab they wouldnt sell them if they had bad effects its natural remedy

Martyn said hes gonna take one too lol....but then I said no cos if anything happens to me he won't be in control and we will both die!!!

Martyn said hes gonna take one too lol....but then I said no cos if anything happens to me he won't be in control and we will both die!!!

:rofl:sorry one calms wont halm you hun not one bit your more at risk taking a paracetamol then calms:hugs:

Bless you Missymoo you will be fine honestly :hugs:

:wohoo: for your temp rising linds!

It said to take 2, 3 times a day....so I just took 2!!! They have gone down my throat and thats it now....maybe this might be the last time you hear from me:cry:

It said to take 2, 3 times a day....so I just took 2!!! They have gone down my throat and thats it now....maybe this might be the last time you hear from me:cry:

lmao sorry dont mean to laugh hun sound so like me and ben:haha:

now i am sat here paranoid wondering when it will take effect and how i will feel and i hate it hate it hate it!!! aggggrrrrrrrrrrrh! I do hate being so soft

now i am sat here paranoid wondering when it will take effect and how i will feel and i hate it hate it hate it!!! aggggrrrrrrrrrrrh! I do hate being so soft

lol i know what you mean i am the same i sit and read any side effects of tabs before i take anything then convince myself i have them :haha:

Kalms are wonderful, when I got broken into in 2008, I was put on sleping tablets but they were really bad for me, when the course finished I had Kalms but the ones you take at night and they work.

I also took the normal Kalms, however I stopped taking them last year - it says not to take when pregnant, and I always have the back of my head - what if? which is now why i don't really take any medication - unless I'm on AF lol. I've thought about taking them again lately because my stress is very high atm.

I went on a work night out last night and got very drunk. My tummy aches today and all yesterday my left nipple was really itchy - i'm not looking into it, they could both be caused by anything, but I have noted them down -just in case :D

heyoooo i couldnt find this thread for ages lol i got my crosshairs today but missed ov damn it we got 2 days after missed the 2 days before :dohh: i need lp lengthening dust please im so scared its gonan be 9 days agin:(

Kalms are wonderful, when I got broken into in 2008, I was put on sleping tablets but they were really bad for me, when the course finished I had Kalms but the ones you take at night and they work.

I also took the normal Kalms, however I stopped taking them last year - it says not to take when pregnant, and I always have the back of my head - what if? which is now why i don't really take any medication - unless I'm on AF lol. I've thought about taking them again lately because my stress is very high atm.

I went on a work night out last night and got very drunk. My tummy aches today and all yesterday my left nipple was really itchy - i'm not looking into it, they could both be caused by anything, but I have noted them down -just in case :D

fingers crossed for you hun:hugs:

Linds hon you need vit b6 tabs :thumbup: It sure cured my short LP and tbh it was 10days when I concieved Charlie :)

Linds hon you need vit b6 tabs :thumbup: It sure cured my short LP and tbh it was 10days when I concieved Charlie :)

im taking my multi vits and they ahve 2mg of vit b6 in them but been told i need 50 mg:shrug: so just gota hope last cycle was a fluke

Hey lovely ladies :hi: I am still alive! :rofl: You were all right. Kalms are great! I took 2 more today. I have emailed Mr Summers from Bridge Centre to check if I am allowed to take them when I got to Alicante because I really need to relax so I am just waiting his response. I so hope I can. Then when I get home after the transfer I will obviously just stop taking them and rest up for a week or two until I test x

Faer - sorry your not well but its self inflicted so I won't sympathise to much hehe. I am not allowed any alcohol at all now. My acupuncturist told me T TOTAL from here on and I am sticking to it! I don't really care as long as I get my :bfp: though.

Madly and Lindsey - How are you both today and thank you so much for yesterday and the support. I know I am a whooz and I really do need to get my act together lol :hugs:

Hey lovely ladies :hi: I am still alive! :rofl: You were all right. Kalms are great! I took 2 more today. I have emailed Mr Summers from Bridge Centre to check if I am allowed to take them when I got to Alicante because I really need to relax so I am just waiting his response. I so hope I can. Then when I get home after the transfer I will obviously just stop taking them and rest up for a week or two until I test x

Faer - sorry your not well but its self inflicted so I won't sympathise to much hehe. I am not allowed any alcohol at all now. My acupuncturist told me T TOTAL from here on and I am sticking to it! I don't really care as long as I get my :bfp: though.

Madly and Lindsey - How are you both today and thank you so much for yesterday and the support. I know I am a whooz and I really do need to get my act together lol :hugs:

im ok worried that my lpis gonna be short again and have no chance this mth as ovd already last mth lp was 0 days so af is de in 6 days if i go by that:shrug:

I hope :bfp: comes soon then hon or :witch: so you can be reassured your cycle is back on track x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->