**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Last night when I went to bed those kalms made me feel all floppy like a rag doll and I get like waves of calm. I think I like them :blush: A LOT :haha:

Awwwww yes I want that for you guys! That would be the best thing ever Linds! And you know what....IT WILL HAPPEN!:thumbup:

Awwwww yes I want that for you guys! That would be the best thing ever Linds! And you know what....IT WILL HAPPEN!:thumbup:

it would be or late honeymoon but be even better as we wold have our mini us with us:cloud9:

It would be lovely. When are you booking it? x

not suure yet bens gonna do some designs on the side and the money from them will go towards it prob wont be booked till late summer but we gonna do it sepratly as works out cheeper flights for us and a baby will be 1600 for 3 weeks and villa roughly 900 for 3 weeks:happydance:

Wow. Sounds great. You've been before haven't you? Do you have family there? x

Wow. Sounds great. You've been before haven't you? Do you have family there? x

yeh i went in 2002 with my best firned and her family loved it :cloud9: nah but i do have family that own villas lol nobody that lives there tho

Madly do you really see a girl for me??? Ann Owen said girl too even though we originally thought a boy. She has been right about everything so far you know. She said I would have changes in my job but not major ones and I have over the weekend a bit but not massively so and she was right about my dad...he had 2 heart attacks in october but he is ok but very ill. She has sbeen right about saying that Martyn and I weren't married but this will happen and we are getting married this summer. She was right about so many things and we believe a GIRL too this is why we have even named her Lilly Alice Sofia Smith and when we think about her sometimes I can even see her. So you see a girl too? truly? hehe

She was right saying I wouldn't get pregnant naturally and I would need the help of a doctor and it would be this year and possibly born this year too. Shes been right all along.

I def see GIRL Missymoo hon :)

So far on my prediciton thread I have predicited for 203 Ladies now some are awaiting gender scans and some will be Team :yellow: until delivery but theres so far 25 Ladies who have already had gender confirmed and out of the 25 I have 18 correct so only 7 wrong which I dont think is bad :) I tend to guess more accurately for the Ladies I know and have so far guessed all right of the Ladies who have had gender confirmation on my regular pregnancy thread so am assuming I will get you Ladies right as I spend so much time with you :)

What about me? :D It'll be a boy i'm sure.

Ladies I had to go dentist today, he removed part of a filling and replaced it, I am so numb now :( trying to eat cup a soup and bread but it's not going well :(

Also, tmi, but I think my old friend thrush is back :(

What about me? :D It'll be a boy i'm sure.

Ladies I had to go dentist today, he removed part of a filling and replaced it, I am so numb now :( trying to eat cup a soup and bread but it's not going well :(

Also, tmi, but I think my old friend thrush is back :(

you need to get your self some balance active gel hun best thing for me i use it after using the thrush stuff its just a gell yo squueze up urself and is amazong how fats it works

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->