**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

I am failing with my soup and bread :( Gah!!

Might leave it till the end of the month hopefully it'll be gone by then though it's not that bad today it was worse yesterday

i refuse to pull sickys, hehe, i didn't have one sick day last year well proud of myself. just won't be able to talk to customers :D

Faerie I predict :blue: for you too :)

Am home from work damn UTI :( I feel crap and want to :cry: Work is so shite right now I want to go on Mat Leave at 29wks :(

Am home from work damn UTI :( I feel crap and want to :cry: Work is so shite right now I want to go on Mat Leave at 29wks :(

:hugs: hopoe u feel better soon hun not long to mat leave :hugs:

Thank you Linds hon :hugs:

I think its one of those days :( I went to see the union rep earlier the situation with work is getting out of hand I just need to decide what to do now :thumbup: I might have a shower a sleep and talk with David tonight when he gets home!

Thank you Linds hon :hugs:

I think its one of those days :( I went to see the union rep earlier the situation with work is getting out of hand I just need to decide what to do now :thumbup: I might have a shower a sleep and talk with David tonight when he gets home!

bless ya hun hope things get better ! Not long till u see ur lil man again:happydance:

:hugs: Madly. Yes shower, bed, sleep and speak to David. I feel sorry for you with your work which is enough to cope with and now with the uti. It SUCKS! Hope you feel better soon my lovely x

hey Ladies,

how are you all doing?...hope your all well...I can't handle this being down in the dump feeling I just wish I could get my BFP and be back to being happy again...its like every where I turn there is ladies pregnant I'm happy for them but I'm sad its not me you know...so what is everyone up to? we are getting snow right now so I'm out of work right now...we have around 3 inches so far suppose to get around 8 inches...:happydance: Madlyttc may I ask how you are perdicting?...I would love to see if you see anything for me to...:winkwink:

frogger - wow thats a lot of snow! Hope you stay nice n warm. It is difficult when you see all these pregnant ladies. Now Victoria Beckham is preggars again lol!!! It will happen for us all sooner rather than later but we all just have to keep our spirits up and think positive :hugs:

Now can you predict when? ;)

sorry everyone is feeling downish! numb feeling in my mouth has gone, thrush isn't that bad, it's a bit embarrassing and tmi but I think I may have piles aswell?? I know pregnant women get it alot but can it be an early symptom?? i've not been overly constipated at all really! not sure why it's appeared? :S it's not comfrotable! i had it a couple of years ago the once ... meh.

Now can you predict when? ;)

sorry everyone is feeling downish! numb feeling in my mouth has gone, thrush isn't that bad, it's a bit embarrassing and tmi but I think I may have piles aswell?? I know pregnant women get it alot but can it be an early symptom?? i've not been overly constipated at all really! not sure why it's appeared? :S it's not comfrotable! i had it a couple of years ago the once ... meh.

they can be yeh hun alough i have them just about all the time:dohh:

meeeeeh i feel like im in the wars today thrush piles and a poorly tooth i can't drink anything too hot or too cold for at least a month and can only chew on one side of my mouth for a week :( lol

right, going to go and play xbox with OH it's our night together but we are not BDing no way!!

meeeeeh i feel like im in the wars today thrush piles and a poorly tooth i can't drink anything too hot or too cold for at least a month and can only chew on one side of my mouth for a week :( lol

right, going to go and play xbox with OH it's our night together but we are not BDing no way!!

lol ok hun hope u feel better soon:hugs:

:hi: morning ladies

Faer - Wow sorry you are in the wars, poor you :hugs:

Lindsey & Madly - :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee